Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes (26133 Views)

How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan / 260 Aggrieved APC Members Beg Osinbajo To Accommodate Them / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Prophet777: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2021
At least you can see thier governors openly defending them without any recourse to the killings, kidnapping, maiming and rapings being perpetrated by this people. Yet, ours leaders here in the SW are still sitting on the fence confused cos 2023. No one should be surprise abt this statement, he is one of their sponsors & exactly why we have been telling you that the Fulani Govt in the helms of affairs in this country cannot defend anyone. God Almighty is our security and refuge. Everyone/region should defend themselves.

His counterparts in Benue, Taraba and Ondo has been calling the attention of the public to the fulani evil plan in this nation. Nigeria is a failed nation & has long been overdue for disintegration. This country is not one and it can never be one. Nigeria project is a marriage by force and there can never be any meaningful progress where there is no peace, fairness, unity and justice.

The earlier we realise this, the better for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Animals in the corridors of power.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Ugbabeze(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2021
This country is going down more on daily basis.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by MHOOZEES(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2021
You're not fit to be call a governor... Imagine nonsense from a governor.. So he is happy herdmen are killing people, bring chaos and disunity in the country. So they should be left doing whatsoever they want

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by adekolaelect(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2021
May little sense fall on this man call himself a Governor from headmen's state.

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by SisterFire(f): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2021
imhotep:

Where is Jagaban??
...in my nostrils
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by MuchAdo: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2021
geemd434:

Una for nor dey complain if it was not that serious.

Pigidiottts are the ones doing the bulk of the 'complaining' here.

We are on top of the situation. And we are getting results. Lately, the Fulanis are resorting to arson and guerrilla attacks - last kicks of a dying horse... cool
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Tareq1105: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2021
Gondonu:
Just imagine this shitty statement.Have the Fulanis themselves been accommodating to anyone? He is not even condemning the atrocities of his fulani brothers across the nation. An ethnic group that is out on an open ethnic expansion & domination agenda with the support of the government of the day?

Well, being fulani, Gov.Bala Mohammed can only support his kiths & kin who have unleashed unimaginable pain & destruction on other ethnic groups across this failed nation.Imagine the man accusing the same SW that went blindly in its political sophistication to vote in this catastrophe that is plaguing about 200M Nigerians today.

Guess the SW can see now? This should serve as a startling warning to all the southern efulefus in this satanic government that no matter how you try, you can never please these slavemasters.

It's like you have plenty data to respond to Bala. I don't have his time bcoz I've worked with him before in FCT and I know him too well.

It's unfortunate we call some people leaders, just bcoz they're governors, when in actual fact they are not.

If you have Yorubas in Bauchi and Gombe, are they killing, raping, and destroying farm lands in those states?

Bala should answer.

We really need to re-examine our so called leaders.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by madridsta007(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Divoc:

https://dailytrust.com/herdsmen-southwest-doesnt-want-to-accommodate-other-tribes-gov-muhammed

Comparing cybercrime to the butchering of human beings and the slitting of stomachs of mothers.
These guys are animals.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Morrison47: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2021
I don't believe southwest don't want to accommodate another tribe but u can't allow another tribe to come and kill you people , rape kidnap and u will allow such people in your state
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by rigarmortis: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2021
MENELIIK:

I disagree with you, the Osus have been taking advantage of the way they are being ignored to think they are super, always respond to them so that they will not be feeling funky, Yorubas are only simple not stupid.

Please f4ck off my mentions, you are one of the st4pid ones i am talking about.

Who cares about your asinine awardless competitions with your imaginary foes in the face of important issues and real danger?

If you dont know what to say then shit the F4ck up
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by kbbanj10(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2021
We are talking about criminals this man is talking another thing. Very unfortunate the kind of leaders we have
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by myobjective: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2021
Prophet777:
At least you can see thier governors openly defending them without any recourse to the killings, kidnapping, maiming and rapings being perpetrated by this people. Yet, ours leaders here in the SW are still sitting on the fence confused cos 2023. No one should be surprise abt this statement, he is one of their sponsors & exactly why we have been telling you that the Fulani Govt in the helms of affairs in this country cannot defend anyone. God Almighty is our security and refuge. Everyone/region should defend themselves.

His counterparts in Benue, Taraba and Ondo has been calling the attention of the public to the fulani evil plan in this nation. Nigeria is a failed nation & has long been overdue for disintegration. This country is not one and it can never be one. Nigeria project is a marriage by force and there can never be any meaningful progress where there is no peace, fairness, unity and justice.

The earlier we realise this, the better for all of us.

If you fail to see the pattern then you don't Nigeria politics.

Bala Mohammed is not a Fulani man but from one of the numerous ethnic groups that the Fulani were enslaving as early as the 50s but religion and politics dictates that the Fulani be protected at all cost no matter their atrocities.

He is also playing the politics of using the Fulani problem to win sympathy from core northerners. At this point of time, I don't care what any core northerners think. At this point, they can go to hell for all I care but the problem of herdsmen will have to be solved. We have to stop them from criminality, terrorism and making life unbearable for our people.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by EmekaA125(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2021
MuchAdo:

Don't be a dulllarrrd! Nothing is happening in the SW that is beyond control. We have Amotekun. And they are working.

Show us your own Amotekun!!
Amotekun that can't separate ordinary street fight will face armed Fulani herdsmen. Continue deceiving urself. Ezi
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2021
olajizz01:
Most Fulani's are terrorists, that's why you will never see them condemning their kinsmen committing crimes against humanity.

Imagine oh! But when people retaliate, they start using the army to fight. Well, everyone is seeing it now, a lot of these people are psychos.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by EmekaA125(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2021
myobjective:

If you fail to see the pattern then you don't Nigeria politics.

Bala Mohammed is not a Fulani man but from one of the numerous ethnic groups that the Fulani were enslaving as early as the 50s but religion and politics dictates that the Fulani be protected at all cost no matter their atrocities.

He is also playing the politics of using the Fulani problem to win sympathy from core northerners. At this point of time, I don't care what any core northerners think. At this point, they can go to hell for all I care but the problem of herdsmen will have to be solved. We have to stop them from criminality, terrorism and making life unbearable for our people.

Rubbish
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by EmekaA125(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2021
xProfx:

Imagine oh! But when people retaliate, they start using the army to fight. Well, everyone is seeing it now, a lot of these people are psychos.
Fulani herdsmen have come to stay in SW and there's nothing afonja Yorubas will do about it.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2021
EmekaA125:

Fulani herdsmen have come to stay in SW and there's nothing afonja Yorubas will do about it.

We know your type is another problem and an enemy of Nigeria. God will disappoint you and the satanic rebel called Nnamdi Kanu. Peace and prosperity is what we want for this country, from East to West and North to South.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by emonis88: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2021
see this one o! I must say south west is dat part of Nigeria dat accommodates a lot of Nigerians, na ur people weh Dey enter farm with cattel go destroy farmers crop, kidnapp an other things be d problem. OK if those cattels enter into farms in d north n destroy crops, d farmers there il be happy abi? abegi before u pinch another person, pinch urself make see as e Dey be.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by MuchAdo: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2021
EmekaA125:

Amotekun that can't separate ordinary street fight will face armed Fulani herdsmen. Continue deceiving urself. Ezi

Stop taking panadol for another person's headache pigidiott!

Amotekun are doing very well.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Funkeshuga(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2021
when Northern leaders don't have brain in their cow head, how do you expect those they're governing have

bunch of werey
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by opeey(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
South west is a region known for their accommodating culture and Igboho is trying to deceive Yoruba youths to abandon their age long culture of accommodating strangers. Igboho's ass must surely end up in Hague for his crimes against humanity

what are speaking out from your mouth.. since the Northerns have been accommodating other tribes, did any of the tribes wreck havoc on them compare to how herder's wreck havoc on the south west region by killing, kidnapping,raping destroying farm land. You people are our major problem in Nigeria. is best we go our separate ways.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by AnanseK(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2021
myobjective:

Tell us your ethnicity and dont hide under the vague nomenclature of north and south. I'm Yoruba whose grandparent migrated to the north, despite having an indigene certificate of a northern state, I still allow the indigenous people of the area to get their ways. I live base on the belief and norms of the people, I try not to force my belief system on the people that accommodated my parents and still accommodate me.
When the Fulanis or any northerners move to the west, I expect them to respect this, they have to work within the framework set out by the people they met in these places.

If I can't impose my superior Omoluabi way of life on northerners, why should we tolerate them imposing their supposed archaic way of life on us when they move south.
You know this and we all have peace.

You carefully avoided the issues I raised about law and order. I can see that like many of your type in Kaduna, Kano, Zaria, Gusau and many other northern cities and villages, you have enjoyed the hospitality “fulako” and “kaara” of the North and of course your biase will never allow you to see the savagery of the southern cultures before the coming of Europeans.

Regarding my ethnicity which is your headache, I belong to the largest and most indigenous group that have formed empires and built mansions and palaces and places of worship , tamed and bred animals , made clothes for use and for export and mined iron and other metals to make into utensils and weapons long before the forest people etc etc and we accommodated Yorubas like you and others getting to two centuries now.
The Europeans came and met you at hunter and food gatherer stage of evolution with no organized administration or system of government. Of course you had shrines and superstition and subdued your kinsmen by invoking fear.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by AfroBeatDiary: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2021
When the head is so dull, a failed country like Nigeria is inevitable.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Kingstanding: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
South west is a region known for their accommodating culture and Igboho is trying to deceive Yoruba youths to abandon their age long culture of accommodating strangers. Igboho's ass must surely end up in Hague for his crimes against humanity
. You're a bastard. Nuisance, nonentity and vagabond fellow.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Tecno66: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2021
Gondonu:
Just imagine this shitty statement.Have the Fulanis themselves been accommodating to anyone? He is not even condemning the atrocities of his fulani brothers across the nation. An ethnic group that is out on an open ethnic expansion & domination agenda with the support of the government of the day?

Well, being fulani, Gov.Bala Mohammed can only support his kiths & kin who have unleashed unimaginable pain & destruction on other ethnic groups across this failed nation.Imagine the man accusing the same SW that went blindly in its political sophistication to vote in this catastrophe that is plaguing about 200M Nigerians today.

Guess the SW can see now? This should serve as a startling warning to all the southern efulefus in this satanic government that no matter how you try, you can never please these slavemasters.
Imagine this one becoming president. How can you compare cybercrime with murderers who are killing their hosts?
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by okorogodwin4(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2021
Were is the drug baron Tinubu the self a claimed Jagan he has gone into hiding
MuchAdo:

You will mourn GEJ's loss forever if care is not taken.

We dey kampe for SW... tongue Fulanis will be taken care of. cool
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by tinktanker: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2021
Oga shut up ur dirty mouth. Northerners are a problem to the whole nigerian tribes
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by MuchAdo: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2021
okorogodwin4:
Were is the drug baron Tinubu the self a claimed Jagan he has gone into hiding

He does not represent Yorubas at this time! angry
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by LZAA: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2021
imhotep:

Where is Jagaban??
Looking for how to blame evans grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by tamunobello: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by emperor863(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2021
LegendHero:
We have always been too accommodating and failed to draw boundaries between Yorubas and outsiders in our zone and that is what led us to the current situation where other tribes trespass within our region and do things that they CAN never accept from non-indigene in their respective zones.

If we are using a region to benchmark accommodation, the only region that fit into that narrative is the SW. That a Northerner can start lecturing the West about accommodation seems like an aberration to me.

Your Fulani herdsmen are killing people and destroying people livelihood and you expect us not to speak up? Are those Yorubas in your respective states not respecting their boundaries? Did the kill the indigenes and intrude their space? How many times have we even heard of Yorubas committing crimes in the news in those states when compared to how non-indigenes commit crimes in the SW?

When we accommodate you and allow you to assimilate into our folds you call us mugu. When we fail to respond in kind when you trespass your boundaries you call us cowards. Now that we are speaking up that you should desist from killing us, you say we are not accommodating.

Just give it a small time. The SW is already using the media to create the necessary awareness about this herdsmen and I know it’s intentional. We are gathering enough evidence so that when what is planned start they won’t say we killed an ant with a sledge hammer.

Verdict: YES, we are not accommodating and we never wish to henceforth!!!

Let’s see how it goes!

Well said bro. The only thing to add is that after taming the criminal herders in the south west, we will consider taming those ungrateful beings whose ancestors came into the south west with Bagco supper sacs and polythene bags.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari / Anthony Ugochukwu Died Of Chronic Kidney Diesease - Family / Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.