Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes (26142 Views)

How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan / 260 Aggrieved APC Members Beg Osinbajo To Accommodate Them / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by MuchAdo: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Show us your Amotekun.

North has Hisbah. SW has Amotekun. What do you have Now who's the boss? cool

4 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by PrinceOfLagos: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Show us your Amotekun.

North has Hisbah. SW has Amotekun. What do you have Now who's the boss? cool

grin grin cheesy cheesy
You're more funnier than basketmouths night of a thousand laugh

Keep entertaining me boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by MuchAdo: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

grin grin cheesy cheesy
You're more funnier than basketmouths night of a thousand laugh

Keep entertaining me boy

That's how slaves respond to facts. They pretend to shrug it off and then go and sulk thereafter.

Show us your Amotekun... tongue

Worry about your homeland, old man... smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by PrinceOfLagos: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

That's how slaves respond to facts. They pretend to shrug it off and then go and sulk thereafter.

Show us your Amotekun. .. tongue

Worry about your homeland, old man... smiley

Keep entertaining me boy, your reward Is in heaven . grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The bolded so so funny grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
LegendHero:
We have always been too accommodating and failed to draw boundaries between Yorubas and outsiders in our zone and that is what led us to the current situation where other tribes trespass within our region and do things that they CAN never accept from non-indigene in their respective zones.

If we are using a region to benchmark accommodation, the only region that fit into that narrative is the SW. That a Northerner can start lecturing the West about accommodation seems like an aberration to me.

Your Fulani herdsmen are killing people and destroying people livelihood and you expect us not to speak up? Are those Yorubas in your respective states not respecting their boundaries? Did the kill the indigenes and intrude their space? How many times have we even heard of Yorubas committing crimes in the news in those states when compared to how non-indigenes commit crimes in the SW?

When we accommodate you and allow you to assimilate into our folds you call us mugu. When we fail to respond in kind when you trespass your boundaries you call us cowards. Now that we are speaking up that you should desist from killing us, you say we are not accommodating.

Just give it a small time. The SW is already using the media to create the necessary awareness about this herdsmen and I know it’s intentional. We are gathering enough evidence so that when what is planned start they won’t say we killed an ant with a sledge hammer.

Verdict: YES, we are not accommodating and we never wish to henceforth!!!

Let’s see how it goes!

Very good, Yorubas are too gentle. It would have been a good thing if our neighbours are Canada and Norway but na Afghanistan and North Korea we get as neighbours. They behave anyhow using their finger to spite our nose. They have no respect for our culture and they are not ready to leave their behavior at their village. They don't understand the meaning of respect, high IQ reasoning and peace. They see behaviour of gentle tribe as weakness. I keep telling my yoruba brothers start behaving like them, unleash 10,000 fold of 1 thing dey do to you, Nigeria will soon divide KNOW YOUR ENEMY NOW SO YOU WILL NOT PERISH.

8 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by MuchAdo: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep entertaining me boy, your reward Is in heaven . grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The bolded so so funny grin

Show us your Amotekun... grin

If wishes were horses, pigidiotts will ride... smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Omoslim26: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
seunmsg:

The Atiku you supported in 2019 is Igbo, right?

Thank you for dis question

pls every person here should come to terms that it's only an Igbo man dats been brain washed with the urine of their Lord and savior mnk will be typing nonsense bcus dats wat is left of them

them no born dem well to hold any protest or open meeting in our Land Ala Igbo again

our leaders are not meeting up to expectations like other regions but notwithstanding we refuse to follow dat scammer and thief mnk

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

6 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by delpee(f): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
There are Fulanis and other tribes still living peacefully in Yoruba land. It's the criminals that are the problem. Even Sunday Igboho made that clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by PrinceOfLagos: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Show us your Amotekun ... grin

If wishes were horses, pigidiotts will ride... smiley

Is Amotekun a name of animal, place or thing that you want me to show you ?

Seunmsg , take a back seat please, you've entertained me enough this night . grin

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by naijaking1: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dear governor, how many Yorubas came to Bauchi and forcefully taking over your people's land?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by LegendHero(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
SuperBold:

Very good, Yorubas are too gentle. It would have been a good thing if our neighbours are Canada and Norway but na Afghanistan and North Korea we get as neighbours. They behave anyhow using their finger to spite our nose. They have no respect for our culture and they are not ready to leave their behavior at their village. They don't understand the meaning of respect, high IQ reasoning and peace. They see behaviour of gentle tribe as weakness. I keep telling my yoruba brothers start behaving like them, unleash 10,000 fold of 1 thing dey do to you, Nigeria will soon divide KNOW YOUR ENEMY NOW SO YOU WILL NOT PERISH.

God will enrich your knowledge.

You’ve said it all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by MuchAdo: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Is Amotekun a name of animal, place or thing that you want me to show you ?

Seunmsg , take a back seat please, you've entertained me enough this night . grin

Show us your legally backed regional security network! You dare not set up one!! What a shame!!! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by PrinceOfLagos: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Show us your legally backed regional security network! You dare not set up one!! What a shame!!! angry
I would have showed you our Amotekun but, they are toothless bulldogs.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by DenreleDave(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Why turn your back on The fulani people you supported in 2015 at this time ?

The blood of every Yoruba person killed by this killer herdsmen will be on your head .

Shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Ojiofor: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Fulani have colonised the whole of the North both politically and culturally,you guys can't bring that shıt down south.
Every governor in the north is now Fulani except in two states and almost all senators are Fulani,very greedy set of people.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by MuchAdo: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I would have showed you our Amotekun but, they are toothless bulldogs.

Then learn from your masters how to set up "toothful" bulldogs... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by ZZ22: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
LegendHero:
We have always been too accommodating and failed to draw boundaries between Yorubas and outsiders in our zone and that is what led us to the current situation where other tribes trespass within our region and do things that they CAN never accept from non-indigene in their respective zones.

If we are using a region to benchmark accommodation, the only region that fit into that narrative is the SW. That a Northerner can start lecturing the West about accommodation seems like an aberration to me.

Your Fulani herdsmen are killing people and destroying people livelihood and you expect us not to speak up? Are those Yorubas in your respective states not respecting their boundaries? Did the kill the indigenes and intrude their space? How many times have we even heard of Yorubas committing crimes in the news in those states when compared to how non-indigenes commit crimes in the SW?

When we accommodate you and allow you to assimilate into our folds you call us mugu. When we fail to respond in kind when you trespass your boundaries you call us cowards. Now that we are speaking up that you should desist from killing us, you say we are not accommodating.

Just give it a small time. The SW is already using the media to create the necessary awareness about this herdsmen and I know it’s intentional. We are gathering enough evidence so that when what is planned start they won’t say we killed an ant with a sledge hammer.

Let’s see how it goes!
Fulani is currently using Ak on your people while you are intentionally using media.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by IamAtikulate: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
Divoc:

“We have Yorubas who have stayed in Bauchi for over 150 years.

“If cybercrime is being practised mostly by one tribe, you don’t criminalise the whole tribe because of this.

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by famouscargo4u: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
See this foolish idiot. The interview he granted on Channels says it all. He claims Herdsmen from other foreign country can come into Nigeria unchecked as he has relations among some countries in Africa. South west is the most cosmopolitan of all regions in Nigeria. More foreigners and other tribes are more in South west than any other region. That we said we've had enough of killer Herdsmen is what is peppering them.

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by IamAtikulate: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Don't mind the pigidioootts!

They can't just get over the pain of GEJ's 2015 loss. The recent appointment of service chiefs is still paining them... grin
The region with zero service chief is still the safest. Turn into cow and see what ESN will make of you.

MNK is our Service Chief and he is not failing.

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Guestlander: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
Accommodation at what cost? Aren't there any distinction between the law abiding Fulanis and the criminal elements?

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by johnmartus(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
The bastard also used cybecrime to justify. His fulanis brothers killing our people.As if his brother not committing cybecrime.

This exactly what am saying regard EFCC arresting youth in southern Nigeria. The thing was motivated by northern. Okay they arrested them collected their belongings they will sell it among themselves which northern dominated the force so who is now a criminal.

And for the Yahoo giys don't think I support you I hate you guys with passion.
LegendHero:

Let’s see how it goes!

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by LegendHero(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
ZZ22:
Fulani is currently using Ak on your people while you are intentionally using media.

I think what I said is clear enough.

Not that currently we are doing nothing. You’ve seen cases of Agbekoya burning Fulani huts, Amotekun dealing with some in Ondo, Igboho doing his own thing too, and Alaafin security have been dealing with Fulani herdsmen even before for years ago.

However what I’m saying is dealing with them on a massive scale and simultaneous. In fact those will not be publicized coz the Fulanis don’t publicize to the public when the kill or destroy people farms.

Media itself is a great tool and a great awareness platform. Nothing is futile and because you don’t know a lot of things doesn’t mean they don’t happen.

8 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by LegendHero(m): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:
The bastard also used cybecrime to justify. His fulanis brothers killing our people.As if his brother not committing cybecrime.

This exactly what am saying regard EFCC arresting youth in southern Nigeria. The thing was motivated by northern. Okay they arrested them collected their belongings they will sell it among themselves which northern dominated the force so who is now a criminal.

And for the Yahoo giys don't think I support you I hate you guys with passion.

As in, the funniest thing is that Aboki are usually involved with those Yahoo boys and we’ve not seen cases where they are arrested with them and paraded like how they do to yahoo boys.

Aboki operate some/most of those Dom accounts guys are using to collect the wire of huge transfers, and I know these security guys know but they just play ignorant.

Although me too I don’t support G, but when you don’t give people things to do, they will find ways to survive.

However, they should be ready to face the consequence of their action and selective justice should not be introduced by the government.

6 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by johnmartus(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2021
May God will help in this country. But serious Im tired
LegendHero:

As in, the funniest thing is that Aboki are usually involved with those Yahoo boys and we’ve not seen cases where they are arrested with them and paraded like how they do to yahoo boys.

Aboki operate some/most of those Dom accounts guys are using to collect the wire of huge transfers, and I know these security guys know but they just play ignorant.

Although me too I don’t support G, but when you don’t give people things to do, they will find ways to survive.

However, they should be ready to face the consequence of their action and selective justice should not be introduced by the government.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by kabillionaire(m): 12:29am On Feb 12, 2021
Just hear this foolish talk, a bloodthirsty opportunist will always be that.
The south-west is the most accommodating place I've ever lived in this country.
Don't drag gov. ortom into your evil plans, he did the right thing by protecting his kinsmen from the likes of you.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by alshalz(m): 2:31am On Feb 12, 2021
Asgard13:
Baba no worries all politics na local. .

But igbos Dey even kill cattle’s burn huts join.. even Benin boys no Dey carry last

Why come southwest?

After everything... Haba Baba..

Who southwest offend ... that god wey dem offend no be anyhow god oh..

Everything is happening at once...

Choose whom you allow into your home because giving a monkey a cup is very easy but collecting the cup is the problem

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Buharidgeneral: 3:27am On Feb 12, 2021
This man has increased his cocaine snuffing level with half of Bauchi Igr. Imagining what's coming out of a governor of a state mouth.
That's how they pamper BK before it becomes a monster.
Re: Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes by Sparky01: 4:14am On Feb 12, 2021
seunmsg:

So, on whose head will the blood of Igbo men and women killed by criminal herdsmen be?

On whose head will the blood of Igbo men and women killed by Evans the kidnapper be?

On whose head will the blood of Igbo men and women killed by Akwuzu SARS during the time of Peter Obi be?

On whose head will the blood of over 100 Igbo men and women killed last year in Oyigbo be?
bros leave that man... Na impersonator... Nor be igbo.
No igbo man is happy with the security situation in Southern Nigeria now..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) / (PICS) Akeredolu Buys SUVs For Judges In Ondo After 10yrs Of Neglect / Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.