Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,755 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Slip Stitch Knitting Is A Method For Making Two Color Designs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Slip Stitch Knitting Is A Method For Making Two Color Designs (128 Views)

Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! / Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back) / #bbnaija: Tacha Suffers Nipple Slip While Dancing [VIDEO] See Video: Https:// (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slip Stitch Knitting Is A Method For Making Two Color Designs by ManiMalik: 6:29am On Feb 12, 2021
Seam weaving is a method of using seam stitches to create a two-color design. It's very simple because you don't have to put yarn behind the work. Therefore, the slip seams are not as thick and heavy as the usual two-tone weaving method. Too maintains extension. Knitted designs can look complicated, but in reality, it is very easy.

This line is as simple as weaving. Place a few stitches along the line, as they will usually be woven in a different color. It transfers color to the front line and creates a very beautiful design. Another advantage of weaving rolling stitches is that you don't use a lot of yarn in the project.
Two different colored wires are used at the same time. They are replaced at the beginning of each row to the right. You work two rows with color A, then skip it and select color B.

A typical pattern would be to knit two stitches with color B and slip two stitches with threads on the back. Repeat until the end of the line. On the next row, move 2 knits and 2 stitches on the wrong side with the front thread. Then drop color B and select color A to rejoin both lines. If you do not slip on the seams, paint one row, it is a straight stitch.

Each slip stitch is threaded back in all right-side rows and in front in all incorrect side rows. Therefore, the yarn is always placed on the wrong side. Slip stitch weaving is also called mosaic weaving. Barbara G coined the term for weaving rolling stitches.

There aren't many knitted sandal patterns online, but if you visit my site at the end of this article, I've developed a knitted slip-stitch sandal pattern that how to do a slip stitch you can get for free. It seemed to me that the slip stitch is very fun. It works fast and you can use many different color combinations to create very beautiful projects.

https://mycrochetpattern.com/beginners/how-to-do-a-slip-stitch/

(1) (Reply)

Amount Required For A Standard Phone Store / Lexus Rx400 For Sale / Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines For Sun, Feb 21st, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.