Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force (515 Views)

Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) / "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 7:11am On Feb 12, 2021
This is indeed worthy of commendation. ClearSound Entertainment boss and Fajimoto CEO, Ife Faji, really wants to give back to the community.

Coming just weeks after distributing bags of rice to residents of Iju community, Nigeria would be a little bit better if others of his like should emulate him on this.

Ife Faji with Lagos state DCP, Area G Area Commander among other police bigwigs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLFnzmosjMU
Video Credit: @fajimotong(username on Instagram)

Re: Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 12, 2021
That one no mean sey make police no rope am inside case tomorrow.

Nigerian police are useless
Re: Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by LawLab247: 7:18am On Feb 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2021
cchub:
That one no mean sey make police no rope am inside case tomorrow.

Nigerian police are useless

I no sure say you see say na DCP and Lagos area commander dey d photo with am. God's grace full ground grin
Re: Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by Shedrack777: 7:27am On Feb 12, 2021
that won't stop our naija police from disgracing you when you're in their hands. naija police is never your friend. but, rather, you're their enemy for every season
Re: Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 12, 2021
MikePhilly:

I no sure say you see say na DCP and Lagos area commander dey d photo with am. God's grace full ground grin
no problem then.
May the Lords grace never depart y'all.
Re: Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 7:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Shedrack777:
that won't our naija police from disgracing you when you're in their hands

In such scenario, there will be a divine counter disgrace grin grin grin
Re: Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by wisewordd: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2021
Good gesture we all need to emulate.
Re: Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2021
wisewordd:

Wisely said by wisewordd
Re: Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=MikePhilly post=98984919][/quote]i do, bros dats to tell u how d news dey vex me
Re: Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 12, 2021
wisewordd:
emulate wetin, shey police is our friend for real now shey
Re: Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by wisewordd: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2021
musicproducer:
emulate wetin, shey police is our friend for real now shey
Maybe if you're nice they will too.
Re: Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2021
wisewordd:
Maybe if you're nice they will too.
i hear u
Re: Local Businessman Donates Vehicle To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2021
musicproducer:
i do, bros dats to tell u how d news dey vex me

grin grin grin you are not alone, we have people who feel the same way in Iju too. Nevertheless we meeuuvve.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Seen With His Bisexual American Lover / BIG BROTHER NAIJA (BBN 2021) Starts Season 6 Audition / Khloe Kardashian Elevates Her Sleek Bathing Suit With Invisible Sandals From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.