Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Sex Drive Failure - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Drive Failure (528 Views)

Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. / Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? / How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Drive Failure by eglobalcafe: 8:34am On Feb 12, 2021
ADMIN PLEASE HELP PUSH TO FRONT PAGE PLEASE

Good morning good people please I seriously need help from all the married men in these platform to help me from their experiences please, the problem am having is first am a married man and my marriage is having issues I married 2 years ago and the problem am facing now I don't have a child and my wife has hormonal imbalance which we have been treating for the past 7 months and according to the Doctor her hormones are very ok to take in pregnancy now and the problem is that any time my wife tells me her ovulation date and that we should prepare for it once the day reaches my manhood will go down and the urge go lower that no matter how I try my manhood won't stand and after that period of ovulation days passes my manhood will start working and the urge for sex is very OK now my wife is not happy and shes falling into depression that she almost took hypo to kill her self twice I caught her wanting to kill herself. Please help me and the since i married her I have not cheated on her and I married her a virgin please the main problem is my manhood failure during the time needed most, and i just I told her now not to inform me when her next ovulation will start so my mind will be off the thinking so I can perform well this thing has been on for past 4 months or 5 thank you all
Re: Sex Drive Failure by gini4x: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2021
eglobalcafe:

Good morning good people please I seriously need help from all the married men in these platform to help me from their experiences please, the problem am having is first am a married man and my marriage is having issues I married 2 years ago and the problem am facing now I don't have a child and my wife has hormonal imbalance which we have been treating for the past 7 months and according to the Doctor her hormones are very ok to take in pregnancy now and the problem is that any time my wife tells me her ovulation date and that we should prepare for it once the day reaches my manhood will go down and the urge go lower that no matter how I try my manhood won't stand and after that period of ovulation days passes my manhood will start working and the urge for sex is very OK now my wife is not happy and shes falling into depression that she almost took hypo to kill her self twice I caught her wanting to kill herself. Please help me and the since i married her I have not cheated on her and I married her a virgin please the main problem is my manhood failure during the time needed most, and i just I told her now not to inform me when her next ovulation will start so my mind will be off the thinking so I can perform well this thing has been on for past 4 months or 5 thank you all
Letz wait for the elders
Re: Sex Drive Failure by StPete: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
First things first, you're perfectly normal and shit happens. Just that you get highly anxious when it gets to the ovulation day and it makes your dick to act up. Kindly find burantashi or any natural food supplement that would make your dick stand so as to perform the action. After that day, trust me, your anxiety level would reduce and you won't need to use anything to get you in the mood again.

Also, cut down on masturbation, and exercise regularly to allow blood flow properly to every part of your body. If you're hypertensive, there's also a likely possibility that, that is the cause of your erectile dysfunction
Re: Sex Drive Failure by Prof0fficial: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
you can also calculate and know your wife's cycle and ovulation date, it's necessary.
Re: Sex Drive Failure by Atk1nson(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
eglobalcafe:

This your typing is a big strain on the eyes. No comma, no full stop, no paragraph. Re-edit before asking them to push it to frontpage.
Re: Sex Drive Failure by Phenomenal16(f): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Prof0fficial:
you can also calculate and know your wife's cycle and ovulation date, it's necessary.

boost your sex urge with diets. since I got married I have sex every single day with my wife sometimes we do morning and night. except on her period (3or 4days space)

having regular sex makes ur manhood stronger and u can control ejaculation. for me I can decide to have sex for up to an hour without bu even for two days if I don't have d need to release.

Note: I do not use any medicine at all but the secret is regular sex and diet.

eat fruits every day before bed.
eat cooked egg every day before bedtime
and try to have sex with ur wife at Least once daily.
...abeg no vex,,,,,all this marathon sex and she's not yet pregnant
Abi u ppl are using family planning
Re: Sex Drive Failure by Prof0fficial: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
phenomena how're you... we Already have one, hoping to space up for 4years...just 2kids is okay for me... God help us.
Re: Sex Drive Failure by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 13, 2021
I hope this has nothing to do with finance sha coz some manhood don't raise heads with empty pockets oo

May God heal you

1 Like

Re: Sex Drive Failure by KnightsTemplar(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Your wife trying to harm herself is a serious red flag and should be of a Great concern to you, except she is doing it to scare you into "Manning" up, no pun intended. You need to pay more attention to her, if possible talk to a doctor in that field, 2 times attempt at suicide get as e be. On your part, I think your problem is anxiety, since you have normal erection before and after her ovulation, you guys are still young, be doing the calculation yourself, there are apps that will help you do that, don't wait for her to come and tell you "to prepare" it will heighten your anxiety, and with that, make love to her as often as possible, babies Will come, as long as you are medically ok, and she is taking her hormonal medications, babies Will come. And don't forget your prayers.
Re: Sex Drive Failure by eglobalcafe: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Covid: From Boom To Bust - Why Lockdown Hasn't Led To More Babies / I Need A Job. / What's The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.