Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Infra-Co Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infra-Co Nigeria (27651 Views)

Ikpeazu Commissions 22.5km Agalaba Ring Road And Two Others, Promises More Infra / Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George / Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by illicit(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2021
How I go get my cut now....
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2021
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Fortigasu: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2021
[code][/code]hdjei
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Iamsane: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2021
YorubaPrince:
I can bet my left balls the company is 'owned' by one of them to siphon public funds as usual. angry

Stake your balls for anything Oga. Because it can't yield anything that is productive ever.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by calyto: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2021
Thanks to Emefiele, Dangote, Jim Ovia, and other Infra-Co members that made this happen.
Let the private sectors join in developing our country.

We pray for a positive result, not the way that they shared that CACOVID indomie

2 Likes

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by oluwasegun007(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2021
Everything na inside book...but absent in reality.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by superior1: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2021
Idiots. All they would do is to borrow from China at huge cost and then with the help of China steal the money
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by younglleo: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2021
Like he knws wat he jst approved angry angry angry
Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2021
YorubaPrince:
I can bet my left balls the company is 'owned' by one of them to siphon public funds as usual. angry

Possibly. Good initiatives are always hijacked by greed, nepotism and corruption in Nigeria. Yet this is why Nigerians , beyond making noise impotently, must get more involved to learn important details of what leaders are doing and demand greater accountability.

I dont blame you for your cynicism. Afterall this is how OBj and Atiku stole 16 billions dollars in the name of one NIPP scheme. Still, we Nigerians let it happen .

We either hold leaders to account better , as is done worldwide, to ensure they deliver for us or we shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by kingharzy: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2021
impressive!!! ironically, impressive.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by EmmyPhilipWise(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2021

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Jollylolly(f): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2021
Brendaniel:

''

What shall e profit a man who always feel sad when good news is spread but feel joyous when bad news is spread
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Onuoha1234(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2021
We had this in 1980 but unpatriotic vested interest killed it.It will happen again.According to GEJ, first we need RESTRUCTURING THE Mind before any forward movement for Ñigeria.

1 Like

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Omezif(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2021
We need action not mouth.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by lexy2014: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2021
Liposure:
Hopefully, all things being equal, this initiative would propel nigeria to greater heights. Dubai and SA would be a child's play.

grin grin grin grin what a dream. Presently, in what area is nigeria better than SA and Dubai?
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by johnmartus(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2021
This is another way to steal from public with their frivolous project ...Aja okuta steel company they said it would revive after 3months till now they are not do anything about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by lexy2014: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2021
OneTemplate:

Possibly. Good initiatives are always hijacked by greed, nepotism and corruption in Nigeria. Yet this is why Nigerians , beyond making noise impotently, must get more involved to learn important details of what leaders are doing and demand greater accountability.

I dont blame you for your cynicism. Afterall this is how OBj and Atiku stole 16 billions dollars in the name of one NIPP scheme. Still, we Nigerians let it happen .

We either hold leaders to account better , as is done worldwide, to ensure they deliver for us or we shut up.

If obasanjo and Atiku stole billions of dollars, has this govt done a better job of accounting for it's own billions of dollars since 2015?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by lexy2014: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2021
calyto:
Thanks to Emefiele, Dangote, Jim Ovia, and other Infra-Co members that made this happen.
Let the private sectors join in developing our country.

We pray for a positive result, not the way that they shared that CACOVID indomie

I wish it was by prayer
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2021
Jollylolly:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-approves-establishment-of-firm-to-tackle-infrastructure-deficit/%3famp=1

Interesting - I believe the input and management from some Finance Institutions in the private sector should stave-off the kind of shenanigans that happened to the JV 4th Mainland Bridge - Holding my breath on this one, hopefully, it should bring about quick-wins and longer-term benefits that previous governments failed to bring about. IT MUST!
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by tamunobello: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by lexy2014: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2021
Jollylolly:
This is a welcome development, this administration is performing excellently well in improving our infrastructure, but there is serious need to work on our security challenges because FDI can not be achieved if the infrastructure is there and security challenge remains the problem,they wont feel safe at all to come invest in Nigeria

"...this administration is performing excellently well in improving our infrastructure.."

How did u arrive at that conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by shine12: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2021
I would say Nigeria infrastructure deficit needs at least $10billion annually for the next 20years to make a significant transition towards becoming a developed nation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by blamingthedevil: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2021
I always say on this forum.... President Buhari is the best Nigeria President ever.... forget about propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by NaijaFutbol: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2021
Na only cow and Niger related infrastructure dey interest this guy so my guess:

Infra-Co to build the first RUGA in Kogi or Edo state.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2021
What is the point giving a fund a name when the process of its utilization remains largely corrupt and leaky or why gather something you lack and have to borrow with interest.
They will still do a project of N100m for N1.5b from it and stop half way into it.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2021
good one
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by ADMAF(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2021
iwaeda:

Where will the money come from?
Its either you didnt read the entire article in your hurry to comment or you have a problem of comprehension. Either way, you have a serious problem.

2 Likes

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by michoim(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2021
Nice one, mr. president
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2021
blamingthedevil:
I always say on this forum.... President Buhari is the best Nigeria President ever.... forget about propaganda
Your brain is clearly gone.

1 Like

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by calyto: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2021
That's your wish, not mine.
It is an initiative by consortium of private business owners and it was supposed to kick off in 2020 before Covid happened.
Inviting Siemens to fix our electricity problems was also their initiative as that was what Egypt did too to fix theirs.
I have not given up on my country because I have stayed long enough to know how it was as compared to how it is now.
If you have given up, it is your choice
lexy2014:

I wish it was by prayer

2 Likes

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by blamingthedevil: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Your brain is clearly gone.

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by olisaEze(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara / Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace / Fani-Kayode: FBI Investigated Tinubu For Links To Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.