Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Infra-Co Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infra-Co Nigeria (27675 Views)

Ikpeazu Commissions 22.5km Agalaba Ring Road And Two Others, Promises More Infra / Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George / Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by chloride6: 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
The new Northern cash cow...
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Yankee101: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, to chair a Steering Committee tasked with setting up the company. 

If it makes sense you'll see it likely came from Osinbajo's team

1 Like

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Passionate1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Na2day!
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Latvin: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Very good initiative. This is better than borrowing billions at relatively high interest rates. My plea to govt is to allow the private sector drive this initiative by ceding at least 51% equity of Infra-Co to them, allowing them produce the MD/CEO and some members of the management team. This model has worked elsewhere, notably NLNG where the private companies of that consortium are in charge of planning, execution and day to day management of projects, contributing their funds according to their equities and where necessary, borrowing funds using the strength of their balance sheets.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by AutoshalomUSA: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Construction Version of NNPC ..... This will be a big behemoth dedicated to nursing elephant projects ..... Hopefully not !!!!!

Jollylolly:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-approves-establishment-of-firm-to-tackle-infrastructure-deficit/%3famp=1
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by NOwazobia: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
All nigerians need to sing your praises is the picture of the developed version of Nigeria on a paper. We are dumber with every passing four years, not even the educated could escape the dumbness.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by FmO4(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Me o, I still believe in this administration, haters can go to hell and politicise the life of their innocent Nigerians by killing all in the name of herdsmen, all I know is Nigeria will be great again.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by tit(f): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Why was Transcorp established?
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by jjxxx: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Use #150b and share the remaining as usual.
Some politicians babe go flex well this 2021. tongue
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by faste: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
iwaeda:

Where will the money come from?
Cbn mostly, loan from ifc ...in that case it is dead on arrival!
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by keneck1: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jollylolly:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-approves-establishment-of-firm-to-tackle-infrastructure-deficit/%3famp=1
God bless Nigeria my beloved country and bless also our amiable president Muhammad Buhari
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by faste: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
lexy2014:

If obasanjo and Atiku stole billions of dollars, has this govt done a better job of accounting for it's own billions of dollars since 2015?
The 16 audio loot was not even verified, although am not obj fan
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Sharatan(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
I'm waiting to see how the EFCC will start their investigations on this committee in 3yrs time.

Jollylolly:
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Yoighaman(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jollylolly:

This is a good development. We pray all turns out well for our fatherland.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by 2016easy2017: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jollylolly:
It is owened by Fulanis. Buhari selling Nigeria to fulani
This man definitely is not Buhari. We must find all means to check this
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by chaloskyx: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
STORY ANOTHER ESTABLISHMENT SET UP TO STEAL MONEY 1 INFRASTRUCTURE WOULD NOT BE TIED TO THIS COMPANY JUST WATCH
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jollylolly:

Another avenue for useless govt officials and politicians to bleed the economy
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Ferdinandu(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Another avenue for boys to clean up. Bank accounts have been opened in Dubai, UK, cayman Islands for that trillion naira
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Feurioso: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
No be only infra co na infra red, wat hapen to transcorp? Was it nt sopos to serve dis same purpose?
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nothing has ever come out good in Nigeria this one is not exempted.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Okogiemikejr(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
YorubaPrince:
I can bet my left balls the company is 'owned' by one of them to siphon public funds as usual. angry
Is your left balls not too valuable for this
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by bamasite2: 6:02am On Feb 13, 2021
You're gold
TheRareGem1:
In case you don't read the content, Buhari Approves the Establishment of PPP styled Infrastructure Company with an Initial Seed Capital of N1trn envisaged To Grow to N15Trn Over time in Assets and Capital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him / Tinubu On A Medical Trip To Europe, Not Work Visit – Bwala / Economy Downturn: Redeploy Adeosun From Finance Ministry , Group Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.