Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Here Is Your $1440 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Your $1440 (140 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Your $1440 by Anthonyuzor(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Imagine every morning the minute you woke up, I gave you $1440 to spend for the day.

And at the end of every day, I took back what you didn’t spend.

You’d make sure you spent every last dollar, wouldn’t you?

Well, every day you get 1440 minutes.

It’s up to you how you use them, and no matter what you do, the next day, you get another 1440 minutes.

You can’t save your minutes for a rainy day.

And you can’t access tomorrow's minutes today.

But guess what,

Successful people like Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, and Bill Gates all get 1440 minutes too.

The difference is in how they use their time.

I get more done in one day than most people get done in one year.

Why?

Because I use little known secrets I reveal in my program “Copywriting Secrets.”

Join the program, it's a 3days free program. It will start on 17th Feb to 19th Feb 2021

Join using the program using the link below

https:///EtPPeMB9zdu1GhpGJy4ULt

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Hospital Full Script And Access To Check Patients, Check Demo - / Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines For Mon, Feb 22nd, 2021 / Help With A Company To Learn Electrical Installation In Delta Or River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.