Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women (75308 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Angelfrost(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Anything short of G wagon from my babe the relationship is over

That means you don already arrange mansion for her... Nothing do una!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Goodman247: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
obicoolnino:
It's only in this part of the world where our naija girls don't feel bothered abt giving a gift but is expecting lots in return... In a relationship, it should be a give give and not TAKE without GIVING
nigeria girls are sluts
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by moorevic(m): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Henreez:
Men don't deserve more than boxers.

What exactly do they do other than sleep with us?
We give them our precious body

THUNDER FIRE YOU

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by DarkJeddi(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:
See Peter saying men #meahavesuffered”

Who suffer reach you?

That fought with your brothers and took a video of it to go show his wife

You destroyed a brand that became a household name... just because of your wife

Show us what your wife got for you undecided

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided
Amebo!
Who ask you?
You no dey shame as you sit down dey analyze another man's life?
Concentrate on your inconsequential life and leave him to his.. angry
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Richadv(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Anything short of G wagon from my babe the relationship is over
Ehenn

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Henreez:

Keep your precious body my dear. Don’t ever give it to any man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Olawalelead(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by JackStephans(m): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Henreez:

And i guess what we give you is wood abi? Anyways learn to keep your legs closed...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by mrdharkchild(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tomhiokk:
E-COMMERCE, BUSINESS, SCHOOL OR CUSTOM WEBSITES
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13134225_brutbdydhdtd_jpeg8dc278e9aaca427f8e7e8d84d539b7af
CONTACT US TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR AFFORDABLE OFFER.....
Abeg, who Sabi this girl for this picture. I'm trying to reach out to her to confirm something. If u know anything about her, let me know
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by jonnypie(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
luminouz:

Wish I could see you in real life bro.

I could harvest your negativity and use it to wake up some ghosts around here.

Or just enjoy garnishing ya hateful rants on fried rice grin

I say eh e shock me here...
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by shadeyinka(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:

Who suffer reach you?

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided
So, he should destroy his wife and children because of a brand?!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by zudozz: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
We go wear the back! grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by yellowpepper: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
What’s this? Lmaoo
Valentine goes behind buying of gifts, It's a day of spreading love with friends and family sharing #ATokenOfLove
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by mrdharkchild(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Henreez:

C as d girl for ur dp fresh. If u know her, hmu
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by udemzyudex(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:

Who suffer reach you?

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided

you and the 60 people that like your post are big time mumu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by aleeyus(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
SenorFax:

Exactly
It looks fantastic
May I have one, please?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by merits(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bmaster:
it worked

I'm 28.
So... 80-28=52.
52+40=92.
My birth year is 1992

grin grin
It sounds funny though
But it works

Good

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by heniford2: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Henreez:

lol i pray never to end up marrying someone like you with fish briangrin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Mokason288(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
justosee:
don't mind him. some of them worship their wives but will come to deceive us on social media
You understand my point

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
sunshineV:
na 500k i need right now

You will get it
Just give me your account details
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by enoch273: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Irrespective of #ATokenOfLove being shared, what matters is that it brings a joyful smile to the face of the recipient.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by berryPee(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
You do give head?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
SenorFax:
grin Give me straw, mo need lati fa ZOBO wink

If you know you know.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by sunshineV(f): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

You will get it Just give me your account details
0140737041 GTB
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by denvers: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Men like me without a gf will just be observing on Val's day.
shocked No time to check time, abeg on to the next news.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by oloshun(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Henreez:

And they give you wood in return?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Lastmankc(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
SenorFax:
grin Give me straw, mo need lati fa ZOBO wink

If you know you know.
I am more concern about your nails than the straw
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by luminouz(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
jonnypie:

I say eh e shock me here...
Lol.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by uuzba(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
We should learn to appreciate all gifts also understand that valentine's isn't for lovers alone. We should learn how to appreciate people around us and always endeavour to share #ATokenOfLove.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Henreez:

Na wood we dey give una ? You give precious body to us while we give you our precious fire wood
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by kufreabasi86191: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
:ExactlyIt looks fantastic May I have one, please?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by FuckOsuPigs: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:

Who suffer reach you?

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

No, you did not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) / Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips / Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.