Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share (496 Views)

Rihanna Show Off Her New Piece From Savagex Fenty Lingerie Line In Val Video / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by Godoverevery: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
In year 2012 I was in 300l ....Val afternoon I took my bath, dress up and head out to town alata supermarket to be precise stopped at a bank to withdraw....I got to the supermarket not having anything in mind to buy her eventually a lady help out...got a fruit wine,cookies, chocolate, cup cakes, necklace and a promado wristwatch.
They helped me wrapped it up nicely and I got a guy to help drop it at her hostel......she called screaming with her friends which was cool but I didn't even get a pen back in return hmmm.

We later went for a Val show in town and on our way back I had to stop by at Mr Biggs (that was the only nice eatery then in ogbomoso) for us to have a nice Val meal just to make her happy.....that day I spent close to 25k.

I lost interest in Val that day because me and my friends got nothing from our gfs that day despite all we got them......to be honest is meant to be exchange of good gift(not under wear and singlet) from both side as show of love
but is just one sided.

Share what made you lost interest in Val.
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by Kriss216: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
I lost interest in Val that day because me and my friends got nothing from our gfs that day despite all we got them..
You and your friend expecting some gifts from Nigerian girls shows you guys were not matured enough to date Nigerian girls then.

Nigerian girls are not your regular girls you can just wake up one morning and decide to date, No. You have exert great fortitude before you can withstand one.

Expecting a gift from a Nigerian girl is like expecting to see cigarette in Heaven.
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Well I don't have any experience per say, just that I rather attend a Christian youth group program on that day that will teach me how to live Godly than taking a girl for dinner, buying her gifts and others.

We both should celebrate it in the church than going to a restaurant or comedy show.
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

You and your friend expecting some gifts from Nigerian girls shows you guys were not matured enough to date Nigerian girls then.

Expecting a gift from a Nigerian girl is like expecting to see cigarette in Heaven.

grin grin grin
It can never happened.
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by Fixey: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Nigerian girls are not your regular girls you can just wake up one morning and decide to date, No. You have exert great fortitude before you can withstand one.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Expections - not really my thing, I'm a pessimist anyways.
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
I see it like every regular day with a little act of kindness. If no one say anything about Valentine's day, I will likely not remember. I even forget my birthdays till someone reminds me or I check the calendar.
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by adadike(f): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
When I lost two very special people last valentine nothing to celebrate except to celebrate Christ by going to motherless babies home
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by Godoverevery: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Deep bro...... nawa ooo
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

well said bro

order for a chilled beer for my headgrin

but sha no com use the empty bottle burst my head
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by drmikeadams(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Over hyped shitty day
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by Sonnobax15(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
undecided

I paid her an impromptu visit on a val day only for me to meet another nigga, eating in her house....She tried and begged me to come in but I refused and I immediately took to my heels...

The following day,I came online on 2go just for me to see the guy's pics on her profile pics..Na from that day,I give up on val.... Infact,I don leave val for people wey get heart because I don already use my own take play bet9ja throwaway since that time

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by Cerebellum: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
The worse thing be say the girl no go give am...chopgrin
I Lie OP?
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by fuckaholic25(f): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
small boys be discussing about girls since time immemorial!!! y'all better get som'n good going on for urselves
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by Godoverevery: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided

I paid her an impromptu visit on a val day only for me to meet another nigga, eating in her house....She tried and begged me to come in but I refused and I immediately took to my heels...

The following day,I cameww online on 2go just for me to see the guy's pics on her profile pics..Na from that day,I give up on val.... Infact,I don leave val for people wey get heart because I don already use my own take play bet9ja throwaway since that time
lol..... is funny now but back then am sure it wasn't
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by Godoverevery: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cerebellum:
The worse thing be say the girl no go give am...chopgrin

I Lie OP?

I swear to God I know chop the babe oooo......I think I was jazz then
Re: What Made You Lost Interest In Val Celebration...pls Share by baralatie(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Well I don't have any experience per say, just that I rather attend a Christian youth group program on that day that will teach me how to live Godly than taking a girl for dinner, buying her gifts and others.

We both should celebrate it in the church than going to a restaurant or comedy show.
deeper life youth camp

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky's Man Grabs His/her Bobbi On Vals Day / Office Romance: Further Analysis / I Miss My Ex So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.