Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) (52545 Views)

Three Armed Robbers Arrested In Nkpor Anambra State / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Two Innocent Citizen Killed By Police In Nkpor, Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Na dem.
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Not again. What are the killings for now? God help us all
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
Anambra again shocked What is going on over there?

It's the same news , was brought back
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Levels1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/2/nkpor-has-been-stained-with-blood-friends-anambra-community-mourn-two-businessmen-shot-dead-by-unknown-gunmen-2.html

I do hope is still not JAGABAN at work cause of is 2023 presidential ambition?

And if not, I hope Chris ngige and the likes have arrested the suituation?
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Nathphil(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by donbachi(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Anyone planning and plotting to take my life and that of urs..must surely drink his own blood like sweet wine and eat his own flesh like sweet bread.

1 Like

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Successlane: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Same news that was on front page yesterday
Cult group fighting for supremacy
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by NgHotGirls: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
MsAllison:
cult related.

supremacy

nkpor and obosi are known for this
Very true

2 Likes

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
May their soul rest in peace. For the killers, same fate await them.
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Kaiser20: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cultists & Drugs traffickers on rampage, if the purpose of making money by fire by force is to die young, does it wort it ??.
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
post=98998984:

Like seriously?

In other news....

Dear parents,
If you have a teenage daughter in secondary school or out of secondary school, please make out time today and tomorrow before Sunday to talk to her about valentines day educate her on what love is all about.
No matter how innocent that your princess may appear, bear in mind there is something called peer pressure.

Some ignorant teenagers will be lured into sex this week all in the name of valentines day Some will loose their virginity,while some will get pregnant over a cup of ice cream and gifts.
Show your teenage girl lots of love this week and always get her a beautiful valentine gift and make sure to tell her categorically,looking straight into her eyes that no one will ever love her genuinely like you do.
This may save your daughter from unwanted pregnancy this week
Try and do this and thank us later..

We Rise!
This is certainly one among the very few sensible comments I've seen from you since I joined Nairaland
So you still wise like this ?

1 Like

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Why are they busy wasting handsome and resourceful men for us nah
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by GreaterFuture3: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Oh no this Bad, bad bad bad!
Invest in an Armoured vehicle today Pls

I admire Anambra, Nnewi Onitsha cos of the Self made Business spirit of many Men.
In Anambra you have guys hit 700M naira net worth before 30, 35.
Pls, i know you can protect your house, armour your office, but at least try and buy a bullet resistant car it's peanut to you guys. That, or use the African Bulletproof.

1 Like

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Ohizfly(m): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Two men down

RIP Candle Night
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
I hope say no be those guys wey dey argue here on Sunday, wey one go fvck him friend fiance of 5 years. RIP
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
MsAllison:
cult related.

supremacy

nkpor and obosi are known for this
I like u. Ask Y
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by tophumble(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
RIP so sad
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Arijude(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
IamWonderful:
Hope this one is not Ozulubu reloaded.
at the mention of fulani every afonja shall bow grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is none of their problem. They're more interested in Lekki toll gate and dealing with the "Bullion Van".

I pity you lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
I’m surprised they haven’t accused “Fulani herdsmen” yet. Criminals
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by DAramis: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nathphil:

I know all these guys rip to them. Let's also learn to live a life void of violence. It's well.

If you know them, what could have been the issue? it seems like both are Abroad based? Did they *game* another person?

I hope it is not related to *illegal deals and businesses*? People should not eat the sweat of the others... give to cesear what belongs to him is the code according to those into *Street*

As for me, I know nothing about it and wishes not to know because they case seems complicated enough.
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by SatantheDestroy: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
wasted souls. they should have just sold it to me
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Goco(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
People dying everywhere
May God Save Us....Really.
For some people alive today, they are dying slowly in their body everyday but they don't know at all.
For some their organs are failing them slowly but they don't know. These results to so many health problems developed overtime that they keep battling daily and before u know it, it's too late. But let me educate u.
As u age, your cells keep dying. As ur cells die, your organs start failing and damaging badly. The bad thing is, it wil now develop into several complications. They will now have Kidney Failure, Liver Problem, Prostrate Enlargement, Cancers, Diabetes (Pancreas), Chronic Heart Problems and many others.
Drugs will not cure it but will just manage the problem. For some, it's Surgery. And Surgery is sometimes 50:50.
The only Solution is Stem Cells. Stem Cells go into the body to Regenerate the Dead Cells, Repair the damaged cells. Once this is done, it's starts Repairing the Damaged organ in the body system. So many people have died due to ignorance of this solution. Your body is not made of drugs. It is made up of Cells. It's only Cells that can Repair Cells.
As a Plant Stem Cell Therapist, I rest my case. I'm tired of educating people and they refuse to listen. Then later I hear that they are now DEAD angry

To know more about Stem Cells and how they work so u can stay alive for yourself. Click here. Life is once.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/how-phytoscience-stem-cell-therapy
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is tragic sad
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Zealoy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
this guy looks like a big boy o
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Bighead9: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Some richmen will emerge in Anambra after this incident. grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Money settlement palava

Rip young men
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by AwkaFinest: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ndi potopoto when are we going to stop this killings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by criuze(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
umu Akpa

looks like i knew one them, i sometimes see him in Akuzor road
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by SaintLucia: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Drug money and battle for supremacy. This is where their people suppose to occupy and not Lekki Toll Gate. I hope that one that stood as a collateral for his fellow drug baron that was being torture in Afghanistan has been released?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo / Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.