Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,224 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) (52547 Views)

Three Armed Robbers Arrested In Nkpor Anambra State / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Two Innocent Citizen Killed By Police In Nkpor, Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Akpuobi1: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Your head is paining you

IamWonderful:
Hope this one is not Ozulubu reloaded.
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
Anambra again shocked What is going on over there?
Come see for urslf
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
MsAllison:
cult related.
supremacy
nkpor and obosi are known for this
are you sure
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
majamajic:

It's the same news , was brought back

....Brought back for a reason!

See the idiotic fools above...some saying it’s cult; others pretending to worry and care about Anambra, trying to give oxygen to the narrative they want to sell that Igboland is ridden with strife like their own shithole regions! Some of them read stories of what’s going on in their region, and look to the south-east and see it relatively quiet in comparison to theirs and they get furious! You know they love seeing how they compare in everything with Ndigbo, and crime/murder is one thing they would want Ndigbo to take the lead in. When this isn’t the case, they now keep on reposting negative stories already posted...albeit, with a ‘fresh’ heading, and then start making comments like ‘what’s happening in Anambra’, etc!

I’ve said it before and will say it again, this senseless crime has all the hallmarks of northern terrorist elements! Who else are known for senseless and wanton shooting of innocents at a public gathering: market; schools; mosques; churches; celebrations; etc? They have added impetus to do what they did in Anambra because not only are they vile, bigoted monsters that despise Igbos, but they’re probably furious that Igbos have the ‘temerity’ to form a ESN and chase them out of our forests!

This is not to say they’re no Igbo criminals and gunmen. But theirs is targeted and specific: either they’re robbing or they’re targeting someone for assassination....and with assassination, you can see they were out to get their target! Igbo criminals don’t go about shooting up random public gatherings...not caring who they hit!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Notice how this story (that’s already been featured on Nairaland front page a few days ago) was given a different heading and placed prominently on the front page again? Check few threads down from it on the front page and you’ll notice a fresh negative story concerning murder in another region! My previous post above will now begin to make more sense to you!

1 Like

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
MsAllison:
cult related.

supremacy

no na herdsmen

1 Like

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by lavenderjade(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
MsAllison:
cult related.
supremacy
The two dey learn work where Awka cultism dey
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by uvie66: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Welcome to independent Biafra.
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
IamWonderful:
Hope this one is not Ozulubu reloaded.
Why are you bringing up this?
Cultism is everywhere and it's not tribe or ethnic specific. By the way, what have you done for the past 2 weeks Fulani herders have been killing and maiming ur people from Ogun to Oyo to Ondo. Afonja hypocrite. Na Igbo matter go kee you while Fulani ti takeover ur ancestral land in the name of grazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Say no to cultism and extreme violence against humanity.
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Emmanuel010414(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
I taya for that state ooo
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
deal gone bad
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by fourboys: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Misterdhee1:
The ones who died turned to devil abi? Muskie
Pls don't offend God
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
fourboys:
Pls don't offend God
Shut up. That line works only on those who don't understand their God.
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by francium001: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
I still think this is cult related
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
would have said Igbo vs Igbo eno concern me which many of u would have said if it were the other tribe tht shit like dis happened to bt I'm human with sense of reasoning so I rather wish them peace than stinkingly spit ill on the dead...
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by MsAllison(f): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
ada9ja:

no na herdsmen
rie nsi
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yet someone will come here and be shouting Nigeria is better than Canada? If you are poor in this country problem and the government will not give you anything to start business, if you are rich problem again only God can save you in this country
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
MsAllison:
rie nsi

make ur papa chop shit too.....Ewu Mbaise
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
RIP
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
All the people saying is cult killings are plain stupid!
Each day is God's gift t us, we need t learn t live

1 Like

Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by favinvest: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Igbo boys, i dey fear them o...

hope this is not related to drug business or business gone..

if it's Yoruba i would have said maybe na cult..

but anyway.. people let's try to live a good life.. at least for the sake of our loved ones..

if u don't like ur life, just know that ur mother loves u, ur relatives even one girl that has been praying to God for a husband.. grin
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Abazziyy:
No place is safe in this our country again

See make I tell u.... no be all the trend u go advertise ur product.
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by ijeawele23635: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
:cult related.
supremacy
are you sure
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by Jaapu: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
When they kill themselves. It is unknown gunmen.

Let me off my mic.
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a business deal gone bad, many Igbo people (the good ones are few) are hardly straight forward in business. I have encountered a lot of them, but if you take something from me, I must take something from you cool
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by yoribo: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
The name of the place sounds like gun shut.
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
I suspect Fulani herdsmen
Re: 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo / Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.