Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos (30241 Views)

Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Newton85: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
aloma007:
i only pity the LovePeddler that gave birth to a glutton like you. Doomed buhari agent
Even when it's glaring that I also insulted Buhari in my comment, you still called me a "Buhari agent"? Were you born genetically dumb or you're just deliberately stupid. Dimwitted sub-slowpoke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by payloader(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Many Nairalanders on this thread are fulani slaves and Tinubu stooges. I dey shame for una. How can you bluntly criticise a youth representative, who dared to say no to the status quo, and demonstrated her resolve by backing out from the sham investigative panel of avaricious politicians, who only serve their bellies and their Fulani masters. What a shame. Spits!
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Omoslim26: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
isthatso:

it's not because we are not a sane society. The Nigerian problem is we dont have the liver to sustain any protest. So we end up causing damage for NOTHING and empowering the oppressor to maintain the status -quo!!!

it is because of this inability to sustain a protest that has turned us into an insane society.

Our problems are rather imbibed in this mentality of ascribing tribalism and segrementation to everything

imagine how long we have been shouting restructure dis failed state but we can't come out and make this evil govt do our bidding bcus we all are not ready to drop our tribal differences and face the main thing head on

I Love this Country but when I imagine the kind of people we have as citizens and leaders it's becomes hard to see the lights at the end of the tunnel
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by MemoriesAndMe: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
todayboy:
after dining with the devil for months
good choice sha
Dining with the devil? The protesting youths needed to be represented in the panel. If she had refused, would you have done it for the youths? If yes, then others will start saying u dined with the devil like u just said about Rinu.
If no one represented the youths, then they are all cowards because they're afraid of speaking up. So, what was the essence of the protest when no one wants to articulate the demands of the youth without fear of arrests and persecution?
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by gawu1: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Shattuck:
the panel was just a scam, set up by the govt to safe face on the international community and to avoid sanctions, more than three months after the massacre valid answers have not been given or established, who gave the orders? who are who were involved? high high did it go? how many people were killed? was it because of the tollgate ? who owns the toll gate? no answers were given just beaten around trying to divert attention.
Who do you expect to answer those your hypothetical questions. It is onus on those who said there were such things like Lekki shooting to prove to the panel with evidence, but not the other way round.
However, were there any other order? This question answered all your assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by NiceMen: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
BabaOwen:
Shey nah like this people that were killed will die in vain The reason I ask this question is because this panel no com get head or tail agai

I'm so disappointed
My brother, it will be hard because the people that killed us are the ones at the panel with us.. how can you get justice under such settings?
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by gawu1: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
payloader:
Many Nairalanders on this thread are fulani slaves and Tinubu stooges. I dey shame for una. How can you bluntly criticise a youth representative, who dared to say no to the status quo, and demonstrated her resolve by backing out from the sham investigative panel of avaricious politicians, who only serve their bellies and their Fulani masters. What a shame. Spits!
Whenever attempt to destabilize the country by pigs is foul, they would resort to calling everyone Fulani and Tinubu stooges. In which election did the youth nominated or elected her to represent them there? The woman is disappointed because she went there with a preconceived mind to convict some people but the facts are not friendly with her position. Judges don't judge base on prejudice.
But why can't those of you who are not Fulani and Tinubu stooges gather and do your demonstration to success? If you can't do that, Spit on yourself!

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by doxijaw: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Dining with the devil? The protesting youths needed to be represented in the panel. If she had refused, would you have done it for the youths? If yes, then others will start saying u dined with the devil like u just said about Rinu.
If no one represented the youths, then they are all cowards because they're afraid of speaking up. So, what was the essence of the protest when no one wants to articulate the demands of the youth without fear of arrests and persecution?

They've articulated their stance.

Disband sars and whatnot.

Very immature set.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by NiceMen: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
gawu1:

Who do you expect to answer those your hypothetical questions. It is onus on those who said there were such things like Lekki shooting to prove to the panel with evidence, but not the other way round.
However, were there any other order? This question answered all your assumptions.
what else do you you want? even the hospital the treated victims have testified, which made the army to pull out... but you are here still saying you doubt such ever happened. There are some things that should NEVER be politicized...but everything for una na APC vs PDP, ME VS THEM...

The injustice is enough to go round man... wait for your turn.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by payloader(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
gawu1:

Whenever attempt to destabilize the country by pigs is foul, they would resort to calling Fulani and Tinubu names. Which election did the youth nominated him to represent them there?
If you want your demonstration to succeed you should
Can you read your own comment again? You guys up North have done nothing but keep Nigeria from moving forward. Pigs are even better than than your wicked leadership who have put Nigeria in a total mess. Don't come to my comment space and reply me rubbish if you can't tell me how your people have helped in bettering the lives of Nigerians.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by sylve11: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Omihanifa:

If nah you, you go return am ?

grin grin cool
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by s4short: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
It's quite disheartening to hear this but somehow I'm not surprised it's the general attitude of Nigerian youths, we Burke at the slightest pressure, always ready to make noise and cause commotion but unwilling to work and put effort into achieving anything.

How can you be quitting a panel you were nominated to so as to facilitate justice simply because some members of the panel do not agree with you, it doesn't even qualify as a battle in the war to end police brutality, it is outright senseless and shows a lack of objectivity and steadfastness in given task.

She is willing to give up on numerous people who had no voices prior to the onset of this panel just because of a toll gate which in reality has no bearing on the fight against police brutality. she just failed her first real test as a member of that panel.

To those thinking she is an activist for quitting, you need to understand that activism is not just making noise to garner attention but your ability to put in the required work and go through the processes to achieve justice. At this moment Rinu has achieved nothing but proven that she lacks the diligence and capacity to get things done.

In life the odds will not always be in your favor neither will things always go the way you want it but your ability to persevere and push on makes you stand out. It's really saddening that she doesn't understand the essence of her being in that panel, it will be even more unfortunate if she is doing this for clout and to please social media people.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by AGESPROPERTIES(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Zaggafrank: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
See people who claim to be Democrats. You voted and you lost but you think you must win. I just dey laugh

3 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Lagoon0: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
uptimum123:
Werey dey disguise after collecting huge allowances every month... Eye service everywhere

Who takes a chimpanzee seriously

We are waiting for you and your cohorts on Saturday
Upload your sister pics.

I wan to check something about my Dog grin
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Jones4190(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
If the Nigerian military can move over 13 or 75 dead bodies in the eyes of over 500+ protesters at Lekki without no one having it caught on phone camera, then the NA should be regarded the best military in the world. Even the US marine cop can’t achieve that feat.

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Reelmii: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
uptimum123:
Werey dey disguise after collecting huge allowances every month... Eye service everywhere

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy abeg no kill me with larf, I almost pee while reading this
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by cptjacksparrow: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
You can't compare yourself with that young lady, Rinu has done excellently well for herself at her young age which your parents have not been able to achieve in their life time, emulating criminals who embezzle so much for themselves and their family and give crumbs to you just to sing their praise or to defame those who only want justice and equity. You can still have a change of heart.
blamingthedevil:
Let the idiot return the allowances she collected.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by themanderon: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Many Nigerian youths are damaged goods. You want an evidence? check out the comments on the first page.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Opeloyere1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Please let us use our sense
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
uptimum123:

This is very unnecessary and immature.
By all means channel your grievance with the message but what does attacking a person's physical appearance have to do with this? Very wrong.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Jostoman: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
BabaOwen:
Shey nah like this people that were killed will die in vain The reason I ask this question is because this panel no com get head or tail agai

I'm so disappointed
Shame on those that have believe in that kangaroo panel by Sanwo olu.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by adekS1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Perfectsouth:
you can't win the government, they are useless Bunch of idiots
we want to win this
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Sunnyja: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
uptimum123:

You seems bitter and pained!
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Sunnyja: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
GamalNasser:

750k a month
Its better than defending killer herdsmen online for 30k per month.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by GamalNasser: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sunnyja:
Its better than defending killer herdsmen online for 30k per month.

Are you talking of MannaBBQ
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by oloyedewaris(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Minjim:

Only fools think the future is Tinubu
Well i never thought so,

But why is it that if anything happen in lagos, all you will be shouting is Tinubu, as if he is the cause of your unfortunate life
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by adexpa(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
I knew nothing will come out of this panel set up by the perpetrator (government). How can we expect someone to set him/herself up? They knew what they were putting up right from the beginning.

My advice to our youths is to restrategise and see other ways to get Nigerians from this old fools who refused to revolt power. We need to understand it is not a sudden change, we need to map out long term (maybe 10yr) plan and then spell out actions and activities that will lead to the actualization of the objective. It ought to be a collective movement.
The successful/well educated/informed youths home/abroad needs to start a movement on youth empowerment which will cover
1) Reorientation of minds; if youths can be empowered mentally and understand that live is not only about little change they can get from politicians who always use them for thuggery and other vices.
2) Financial support for youths who have ideas and ready to actualize it; In order to achieve the first plan, there must be a provision for ideas and business support that will liberate many youths from financial poverty, we have some youths who only needs some financial support to start their dream businesses.
3) We need to start pushing competent youths with track records into politics and with many youths who had already freed mentally and financially, they can get many support without been bought with pin-nut.

I know this requires big capital but it is achievable if the diasporans and other successful home base are fully in support. It was recorded that over 15million Nigerians lives abroad so with a thousand dollar yearly to this project from the ones that are doing well, I think we are good to go.

We need proactive approach to take our country from the fools instead of fighting them, the recent approach will only expose our youths to danger(death)
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by gaddafe(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Perfectsouth:
you can't win the government, they are useless Bunch of idiots

On the contrary, no government can fight it's people. It is foolishness for any government to try.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Chival9(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
BabaOwen:

My heart is broken. I'm so disappointed and pained the dead people in the lekki shootings and the injured will never get justice.
their blood will always cry for justice. God will one day, give them justice.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Shattuck(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
AMINDA:

Avoid sanctions? From who? Who is sanctioning the US for its crackdown on capitol hill protesters? Do you people even know that the Yellow Vest protests is still going on in France with massive government crackdown? Of course, the media has chosen to impose a total blackout on it. They only encourage Insurrectionists when it happens far from their home soil. Emancipate yourself!

More than 3 months after the "massacre", how do you explain the fact that no single witness turned up as victim or family of a protester from the Lekki toll gate. Are you also one of those who believes that the government threatened all of them?
if by your argument nothing happened at the tollgate, then why did the govt set up a judicial panel? why does the army have different versions of event?
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Shattuck(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
gawu1:

if nothing happened at the toll gate why did the govt set up a judicial panel? if there was no evidence of injustice what was the panel doing for over three months and why was it set up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work / Shonekan’s Death: Daughter Debunk Reports / See How APC Treated Tinubu In 2015 And 2018 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.