Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos (30238 Views)

Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by AMINDA: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Shattuck:
if by your argument nothing happened at the tollgate, then why did the govt set up a judicial panel?

Good question. The Lagos judicial panel was set up on the 18th of October, 2020 as part of the 5for5 demands of the EndSars protesters to address issues of Police brutality. Lekki Toll Gate incident happened on the 20th, two days after. In the first month of inauguration, the panel received more than 80 "genuine" petitions from victims of Police brutality including a petition from the sister of Evans the notorious kidnapper, who lost her pregnancy during Police interrogation. The Army was only invited to give their testimony following the Lekki incident, and they obliged. Whereas, DJ Switch and others didn't deem it fit to honour summons, not even via Zoom. But they keep wanting you to believe a massacre happened through emotional blackmail on social media.

Rinu pulling out of the panel over the judgement on LCC to take back ownership of the toll gate shows that the agitation was never for victims of Police brutality in the first place, they simply had their ulterior motives. People who had their accounts blocked were speaking up without any fear for their lives but we are supposed to believe that parents who lost their children on that day are afraid to speak up? The government must have threatened them with a punishment worse than death. The facts speak for themselves.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Shattuck(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
AMINDA:

Good question. The Lagos judicial panel was set up on the 18th of October, 2020 as part of the 5for5 demands of the EndSars protesters to address issues of Police brutality. Lekki Toll Gate incident happened on the 20th, two days after. In the first month of inauguration, the panel received more than 80 "genuine" petitions from victims of Police brutality including the sister of Evans the notorious kidnapper. The Army was only invited to give their testimony following the Lekki incident, and they obliged. Whereas, DJ Switch and others didn't deem it fit to honour summons, not even via Zoom. But they keep wanting you to believe a massacre happened through emotional blackmail on social media.

Rinu pulling out of the panel over the judgement on LCC to take back ownership of the toll gate shows that the agitation was never for victims of Police brutality in the first place, they simply had their ulterior motives. The facts speak for themselves.
the army obliged right? so what was the verdict of the panel on the mililiary concerning the Lekki incident? why did the army have to lie several times about events at the toll gate? first the lied they weren't there,then they accepted they were there but didn't shoot, after enough evidence against their stance, they then accepted they were there but only shot blank,then there was the photoshop lie. I saw a video of the gov confirming a death at the toll gate, who shot and killed him? what about the fashola camera? look the number of casualties may be debateble but one can't deny that an unlawful act of injustice was done on that day.

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by AMINDA: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Shattuck:
the army obliged right? so what was the verdict of the panel on the mililiary concerning the Lekki incident? why did the army have to lie several times about events at the toll gate? first the lied they weren't there,then they accepted they were there but didn't shoot, after enough evidence against their stance, they then accepted they were there but only shot blank,then there was the photoshop lie. I saw a video of the gov confirming a death at the toll gate, who shot and killed him? what about the fashola camera? look the number of casualties may be debateble but one can't deny that an unlawful act of injustice was done on that day.

A live bullet from an AK47 shot from 100 yards is capable of killing 3 people standing right behind each other via entry and exit holes. An AK47 on automatic is capable of firing more than 50 rounds per second. In other words, it wouldn't take more than 5 soldiers to level up every living thing in sight on that night if they really shot live bullets at the protesters. We wouldn't be searching for evidence of killings after 4 months if that were the case, it will be too glaring for all to see.

Go back and watch the video of the Governor, he said a casualty was recorded in an "isolated incident" that happened at Admiralty road and the person died from "blunt force trauma", not gunshot wounds. The testimony of the Army was aired live on Channels TV and you can still watch excerts on YouTube. We do not have any testimony from DJ Switch nor any protester for that matter. Only rhetorics and already debunked fake videos and images on social media. Do not outsource your thinking capability to celebrities and Twitter influencers. Think for yourself!
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Shattuck(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
AMINDA:

A live bullet from an AK47 shot from 100 yards is capable of killing 3 people standing right behind each other via entry and exit holes. An AK47 on automatic is capable of firing more than 50 rounds per second. In other words, it wouldn't take more than 5 soldiers to level up every living thing in sight on that night if they really shot live bullets at the protesters. We wouldn't be searching for evidence of killings after 4 months if that were the case, it will be too glaring for all to see.

Go back and watch the video of the Governor, he said a casualty was recorded in an "isolated incident" that happened at Admiralty road and the person died from "blunt force trauma", not gunshot wounds. The testimony of the Army was aired live on Channels TV and you can still watch excerts on YouTube. We do not have any testimony from DJ Switch nor any protester for that matter. Only rhetorics and already debunked fake videos and images on social media. Do not outsource your thinking capability to celebrities and Twitter influencers. Think for yourself!
I am an independent thinker I know for a fact that all may not be true, but I don't trust the govt and for the fact that the military of an entire nation can be so shameless to lie several times tells you there was something wrong with the truth that they didn't want to reveal, who lies like that? with all of this lack of trust I believe full transparency does more good than the govt trying to control the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by kennyamusan(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
GamalNasser:
Is she going to return all the generous sitting allowance she has received so far?
Why did God give u brain in the first place?
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by DAVE5(m): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
OneTemplate:
Goodluck to her. Seems she believes in what she is fighting for so kudos to her. Long term she will need to understand that you win some and lose some in life

Nigerian ordinary citizens have not been on the scale of winning for an overly long time, the government has pushed people to the extreme to the point we don’t even know what to do anymore

Should we continue in this country like this?
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by gawu1: 12:47am On Feb 13, 2021
payloader:
Can you read your own comment again? You guys up North have done nothing but keep Nigeria from moving forward. Pigs are even better than than your wicked leadership who have put Nigeria in a total mess. Don't come to my comment space and reply me rubbish if you can't tell me how your people have helped in bettering the lives of Nigerians.
What does East contributes to moving Nigeria forward? If you can mention one thing developmental coming from the East to the Nigerian State I will credit your account with a million naira tonight. It's self vow.
How is the north holding your five percent states down even? Or are you suggesting that your good for nothing governors are appointed for you by the northerners?
You should thank God that leadership of the country resides in the north. If it were in the East, I don't think any one can discern what mess the country would have been put into.
It's better you stop envying us for the leadership of Nigeria God has bestowed upon us and be good followers so that together we can build a befitting nation.
Otherwise, a child wey says him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep.
If all that I said here pains you, just relax and pray to God to give fortitude to bear it. tongue
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Cherez: 12:55am On Feb 13, 2021
uptimum123:
Werey dey disguise after collecting huge allowances every month... Eye service everywhere

Who takes a chimpanzee seriously

We are waiting for you and your cohorts on Saturday
So wetin happen for Obalende & Ajah?
You suppose shame wella
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Cromagnon: 1:01am On Feb 13, 2021
Racoon:
Nigeria is full of injustice but providence and God will avenge us of all the atrocities committed by the govt against its citizens.
b providence or sacrifice
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by payloader(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
gawu1:

What does East contributes to moving Nigeria forward? If you can mention one thing developmental coming from the East to the Nigerian State I will credit your account with a million naira tonight. It's self vow.
How is the north holding your five percent states down even? Or are you suggesting that your good for nothing governors are appointed for you by the northerners?
You should thank God that leadership of the country resides in the north. If it were in the East, I don't think any one can discern what mess the country would have been put into.
It's better you stop envying us for the leadership of Nigeria God has bestowed upon us and be good followers so that together we can build a befitting nation.
Otherwise, a child wey says him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep.
If all that I said here pains you, just relax and pray to God to give fortitude to bear it. tongue
70percent of assets in the north is owned by Igbos. Do your own survey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness / "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book / FG Petrol Subsidy Now N26 Per Liter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.