Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,234 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos (30249 Views)

Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Grace001: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
It still baffles me how people still have hope in this good for nothing Nigeria government.

Those running the affairs of this country are wicked and heartless, they are brutal and they can kill without blinking eyes especially when some group of people tried to change the status quo
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
NOTED
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by yetunsbay(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Let the idiot return the allowances she collected.
this person na complete mumu

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by capitalzero: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
uptimum123:
Werey dey disguise after collecting huge allowances every month... Eye service everywhere

Who takes a chimpanzee seriously

We are waiting for you and your cohorts on Saturday

Handsome guy, can we see your picture.

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Baselm: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
BabaOwen:
Shey nah like this people that were killed will die in vain The reason I ask this question is because this panel no com get head or tail agai

I'm so disappointed

Was the perpetual closure of the tollgate the reason why they died? If yes, I am sorry .
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by texazzpete(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
GamalNasser:
Is she going to return all the generous sitting allowance she has received so far?

Certainly, as long as they return back her time. Maybe you can spearhead this.

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Shegzo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Let the idiot return the allowances she collected.
Give me one reason why she should return it.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by texazzpete(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
uptimum123:
Werey dey disguise after collecting huge allowances every month... Eye service everywhere

When thugs were fighting at Obalende, we thought you self appointed defenders of Lagos would jump up to defend Lagos.

Alas, na just hot air.

Unless you can explain why you didn't deploy to obalende yesterday, keep your inconsequential mouth shut.

8 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by flamingREED(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
IPOB at it again.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Kingrefreshed: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kundagarten:

https://punchng.com/breaking-lekki-tollgate-youth-rep-rinu-pulls-out-of-lagos-endsars-panel/

Under this useless President. All this gathering will never work. This regime worst Antichrist regime
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by aperture11: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
I see a lot of paid Government apologists on this thread. You see, this period will go and the evil you so much promote will haunt you and your household, stray bullets from trigger happy policemen will hit them and/or you. That evil will be visited on your family and your cry will not be heard. Ase!

8 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sirjamo:
Good riddance
Your mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by blamingthedevil: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
texazzpete:

When thugs were fighting at Obalende, we thought you self appointed defenders of Lagos would jump up to defend Lagos.

Alas, na just hot air.

Unless you can explain why you didn't deploy to obalende yesterday, keep your inconsequential mouth shut.
No , they are the defenders....it is the occupy people that refused to show up
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
BabaOwen:
Shey nah like this people that were killed will die in vain The reason I ask this question is because this panel no com get head or tail agai

I'm so disappointed
You think this is London or America? You think this is the 1st time the people have tried to take on the govt in Nigeria? You think your fathers that have kept quiet are fools? Was it Falae or one of those elders that said they will give you appointment tire till you are frustrated otherwise, you take them on and you will just die and be forgotten.

This is the reality of Nigeria. Nigerian youths think they are the ones who invented protest.

3 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by doxijaw: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good, studied the whole movement.

She's being used!

A good idea, hijacked by people with agenda .

You've been warned don't go to the useless protest.

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by OkoYibo: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
GamalNasser:
Is she going to return all the generous sitting allowance she has received so far?

Did your father return the allowances he got from serving in a military junta?
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
I just saw sars officer's today in a sienna, i taught sars has been scraped off
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
uptimum123:

Is that your dad....the picture on the right?

3 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by SatantheDestroy: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
i stand with buhari. death to lesbians and feminist.
including my stupd cousin angry
we will resist any protest with our full chest and are hard preek

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Neddstark: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
DJ Switch don cash out go Canada. This one still dey here dey form activist. No be only Rinu na OniRanu

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by SatantheDestroy: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Neddstark:
DJ Switch don cash out go Canada. This one still dey here dey form activist. No be only Rinu na OniRanu
them don chook better money inside her toto na . na format

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by uptimum123(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

Is that your dad....the picture on the right?

Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by plaindealer: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
The government made a mistake by inviting the so called activists to participate because they offer no value and it's impossible for the curb their need for attention, grand standing and counter productive behavior.

Many of them are all about clout chasing and desire to trend on social media.

Good riddance.

5 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Shegzo(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Some of you are defending the atrocities of the Nigerian government, continue ooo e go touch everybody one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
a
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Neddstark: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
capitalzero:

She made good decision. She is an activist with conscience. I remember Gani Fawehinmi.

How dare you insult the memory of the Great Gani Fawehinmi and compare him to Rinu? If you talk this thing around me, I go beat you. One on one, I go commot shirt make we fight. You cannot be bringing down a great man stupidly and getting away with it just like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by ayusco85(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Igbochief001:

People have won governments , we can do it

People in saner societies, not in Nigeria, we are not a sane society.
Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by blamingthedevil: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
aperture11:
I see a lot of paid Government apologists on this thread. You see, this period will go and the evil you so much promote will haunt you and your household, stray bullets from trigger happy policemen will hit them and/or you. That evil will be visited on your family and your cry will not be heard. Ase!
When opinions differ, they are government paid agents?...Are you sure you are educated ?

6 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by chukxie(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
uptimum123:

We shall be judged by the words we uttered for there are consequences for every silly, ill-thought words we speak. You called a lady a chimpanzee for daring to be brave. Clap for yourself for by calling someone a chimp you've explicitly called yourself and your lineage chimps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos by Donspicey: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
It is not yet over......

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) / We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.