Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating And Threatening His Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating And Threatening His Student (426 Views)

UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating And Threatening His Student by Onyitexx(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
A senior lecturer at the Archeology Department of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN, has been arrested by the police for allegedly impregnating a student and going ahead to threaten her life.

The lecturer, Dr. Chigozie Odum, was alleged to have put the female student, Onah Chinyere in a family way after coercing her into a sexual intercourse.

Sources gathered that following a petition from the family lawyer of the female student, men of the Crack Squad, Enugu State Police Command picked the lecturer up in Nsukka from where he was moved to Enugu.

According to the petition, “It is our client’s instruction that she has been a student in the Archeology and Tourism Department, Faculty of Arts, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

According to her instructions, Dr. Odum Chigozie Jude is one of the lecturers in the said department.

“Our brief further showed that the said Dr. Odum Jude went and approached our client and demanded to be sleeping with her and threatened our client that if she refuses, she will never graduate from the said department.

He further threatened her that he was a cultist while in school and that up till today he still has a good number of them under his payroll. He, therefore, warned the girl to comply with his demands and requests in her own interest.

Our information further showed that he called the girl to his house and forcefully had sexual intercourse with her,” the petition signed by Barr. F. C. Ugwuama read.

Meanwhile, the lawyer at a press briefing disclosed that though the family had written to the authorities of the UNN over the matter, they were yet to get any response.

Sources claimed that though the petition was copied to the UNN VC, the HOD of the lecturer’s department, as well as Servicom, there was no response until the ultimatum given by the family elapsed. This was said to have prompted the petition to the police

A source claimed that the UNN authority was shielding the lecturer, an indigene of Anambra State.
Read more https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/02/unn-lecturer-arrested-for-allegedly.html

Re: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating And Threatening His Student by Writendearn: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Imagine the audacity! An Archeology lecture oh, of all courses. Anytime I hear of evil lectures teaching courses that don't even guarantee their students a bright future still victimising and oppressing them, I get really sad. I hope this man gets what he deserves.
Re: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating And Threatening His Student by extol1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
castrate his dick
Re: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating And Threatening His Student by jetguy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
i wouldn't say God made a mistake for sending me to this country,� because e get why but for me personally i prefer to even be in South Sudan than to find myself in this zoo...
Re: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating And Threatening His Student by Emmamay10: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
That's what they are good at.to impregnate and to go on strike.
Re: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating And Threatening His Student by Bodyodour: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Useless men keep disgracing this gender .
Re: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating And Threatening His Student by LegendaryLover(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Shey you don finally find the public humiliation wey you been dey search for, idiot lecturer.

But even this girl self na wa ooo. Even in this day and age, she still fall for that crap of threat of harm or failure from oga lecturer. When there are 1000 ways to wriggle free from that.
Re: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating And Threatening His Student by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 13, 2021
He should be hanged by his dick till it goes limp
Re: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating And Threatening His Student by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 13, 2021
He should be hanged by his dick till it goes limp

Just small power dey intoxicate am.
Imagine what d animal would do if he was a governor.

(1) (Reply)

Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . / Good Day Nairalanders, I Got UK Admission. / Panic In UNILAG As Students Contract COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.