Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,104 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Please Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me (287 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me by senatepresido: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hello Great Minds!
I will just go straight to the point.
I have a Bsc in the biological sciences, I have completed a professional course in Human Resources Management, I have a diploma in computer publishing, currently I am okay financially so I want to stay of work to learn new ICT skills, please advise me on a good computer skill that I should acquire that will be very helpful in securing employment if need be that I have to apply for a job... someone suggested Data Science, web design etc... please which computer program should I go for to increase my chances of getting a better job?

Thanks in anticipation for your response.
please overlook my errors.
Re: Please Advise Me by FanOfMyself: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
senatepresido:
Hello Great Minds!
I have a Bsc in the biological sciences, I have completed a professional course in Human Resources Management, I have a diploma in computer publishing, currently I am okay financially so I want to stay of work to learn new ICT skills, please advise me on a good computer skill that I should acquire that will be very helpful in securing employment if need be that I have to apply for a job... someone suggested Data Science, web design etc... please which computer program should I go for to increase my chances of getting a better job?

Learn Web Development sir.
It's currently the most sought after programming skills here in Nigeria.
I sell quality videos to teach you from beginner to a level where you can be able to apply confidently for a job as a front-end developer.
Web Development can be divided into two broad category i.e front-end development and back-end development. Frontend development has to do with all the visual elements you see on a web application (like nairaland) while the backend guys takes care of all that happens behind the scenes.
Upcoming web developers are advised to learn frontend development first and start applying for "Entry level frontend developer" positions. They reason is that most big tech companies wouldn't want to employ a junior developer as a backend developer because he will be privy to sensitive data and can mess things up.

Enough said!! I implore you to purchase my full learning path courses and you will not regret it.

I'm a practicing frontend developer by the way
Re: Please Advise Me by greatnaija01: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
senatepresido:
Hello Great Minds!

No one can help you.

ICT is not just something you jump into.... sit down and look at yourself, there are many areas in ICT, and everything is not for everyone..... SO FIND THE AREA THAT BEST RESONATES YOUR TRAITS.... then learn it. No one can choose your path other than you.

Then get a mentor to train you in the path you have chosen

(1) (Reply)

When Your Relationship is Coming To An End. / 5 Steps To Revive A Dying Relationship / Having issues with your man? Read this....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.