Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters (55729 Views)

NUC Approves 29 New Programmes For Federal University, Lokoja / Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by extol1(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2021
Oizee:
the future is what now?

Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by Hassanmaye(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2021
miracood:

Females will always oppress those under them when ever they are in a top position
That's the other gender for you problematic
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by Hassanmaye(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2021
Flackoo:
I am not a misogynist but am always disturbed about women in leadership positions!! Naturally you will think they will exhibit more care than their male counterparts as mothers but reverse is always the case!!!

Back in secondary school our class teacher deliberately punished us by installing a girl as class captain.. Omo that two years regime no easy ooo many of us be wan resign from school patapata, if your Biro drop for ground like this na straight noise maker list your name dy go!!! Even for free period this girl go run go call teachers make them con teach us by force!! Lolzzz
But Las las sha!!! Senior men dem impeach the girl ooo.
That gender. Everything na emotion emotion emition
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by extol1(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
This the true picture of Nigeria
Cowardice, always waiting for God to remove the person or the person die.
How come they have been with this person for 5yrs and kept quiet. Only to speak up when she is leaving.

Look at Buhari now constructing railway from Nigeria to Niger and nobody is saying anything.
Everyone is praying he leaves office or die
A better future is like infinity for Nigeria if we keep on like this.
technically, she was appointed by the oga at the top whom you are going to report her matter to.
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by Anyaidika(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2021
habsydiamond:
Shey na only obi dey enter trouble ni.... Madam do bad na obi dem dey mention... Make una leave obi alone ooo... He don suffer too much
this one naw die ooh ,that's to show how bad she was,
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by slivertongue: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2021
GMB will nominate her as an ambassador
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by pk2me: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2021
peacettw:
She probably did her duties diligently which annoyed a whole lot of people who are used to getting things backdoor.

They should carry on with this fruitless exercise while she moves on to bigger and better things.
my thought too.
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by extol1(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2021
ArcFresky:
When Nigerians behave like this, know that money no reach their side niii
it is not always the case, we still upright and sane people in this country
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by Oizee(f): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=extol1 post=99019685][/quote] thanks bro
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by extol1(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2021
Numerouno94:
My colleagues @ fed uni no get joy oo. She bleeped up big tym, at a point i contemplated leavin d skul to lecture @ another higher institution buh federal jobs dnt come easy.

Atlast breathe of fresh air.
congratulations
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by mechanics(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by peacettw: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2021
extol1:

I doubt your assertion, at least a staff will come to her defend. the major thing is she should be allowed to enjoy her time from office unless if he invited by efcc

I will be very much surprised if a staff rises up to defend her in the midst of this violent onslaught to her person. The staff will be adjudged to be a party to her nefarious activities and will also be a victim. Best to let the agitators rant on, and when the steam wears off, then we will know the true story
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by pk2me: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2021
Obingo:

Oga or madam, if you are upright, vast majority will like you only few will hate you.
The madam diverted so many fund, she didn't send lecturers for conferences for five years, buying vehicles at exorbitant and inflated prices among others.
I live in Kogi and know people who work in the University, contact them if you know any, they will update you with the realities of her administration
that's your own side of the story by the time you hear hers you will change your topic.
Corruption has eaten deep into us that we believe in chop I chop attitude and once you don't allow that to happen where you are the head, your subordinates would hate you and fabricate every type of lie to tarnish your image.
The woman might be innocent or guilty but I won't label her guilty just because majority hates her..after all majority of people are evil and only few are good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by Ceeogbaru2: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2021
The people wey normal for this country nor pass 5..[

5 ke..? Just you and I is only sane being in this Nation b4 they start quoting me am just joking pls you are sane too but they are not Abi let peace reign lol

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by peacettw: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2021
Numerouno94:

This is how we support mediocrity nd wickedness in Nigeria. Do u knw more dan us in dat skul? do u knw wat d staffs "teaching nd non teaching staffs inclusive" went tru?. I pray u experience such treated in ur workplace someday. peace...

Supporting mediocrity indeed. So, just because some persons decided to demonstrate against the past administration, I should follow suit and condemn her without any proof?

And if the same ends up happening to me, I will be in good company. This isn't anything new and we all know how it will end eventually. They should enjoy their 2 mins fame and bragging rights of having gone viral for a moment.
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by Quitam: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2021
Same staff that cried when the former VC, Prof Rafindadi left in 2016. That's what incompetence of officials begets

https://www.nairaland.com/2941596/staff-cry-rafindadi-vc-lokoja
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by wisdomclay(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her getting kidnapped after handing over, I see a staff behind the kidnap. This I have seen.
Get out of here

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by peacettw: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2021
Obingo:

Oga or madam, if you are upright, vast majority will like you only few will hate you.
The madam diverted so many fund, she didn't send lecturers for conferences for five years, buying vehicles at exorbitant and inflated prices among others.
I live in Kogi and know people who work in the University, contact them if you know any, they will update you with the realities of her administration

Ok then. Don't know the fine details since none were proffered. But let me ask, is this the best course of action? Cos this public shaming tactic in our environment is nothing but a waste of one's mental and emotional resources. Why not take her to court if aggrieved? Provide the necessary evidences as mentioned above and watch others tow the right path.

Failing which, this is just noise and a classless one at that
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by habsydiamond(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Anyaidika:
this one naw die ooh ,that's to show how bad she was,
for them to wish her dead means a lot... And tells us that there nothing better than doing good. May God help us oo
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by Blackmiserable(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2021
BenkingEng:
Angela Freeman Miri: Mocked By University Staff

Some Federal University LOKOJA staff celebrate VC tenure Ends.
Sweep the campus with Brooms.
Carrying placards with caption
"EFCC arrest Miri Now!
"No more diversion of Fund"
"One motor worth 9m"

Lol, nobody likes to be oppressed in the slightest.

If they'd go this length to pass a point, I wonder what she must have done.

Regardless of what she did, these people have not been affected one-hundredth of how I have been affected and yet see what they wrote, Oh God, God, Oh God avenge me.

Oh God, I don't forgive.

Either in this life or in the life to come.

Just avenge me.

Avenge me in the afterlife certainly and give me the power to avenge myself on earth.
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by bareal(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2021
SouthNigerian:
The same way we'll mock the bastard called buhari the day the jinns claim his useless life.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by kiddkash(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2021
Kingluqman:
The future is female grin
indeed. where is sapphire when you need her
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

A millions why muslims believe a woman place is in the kitchen..
Most women can't handle power nor authority..
They are tyrannical than the worst of men when placed in such position..
I like muslim nations sha.. she no fit rise pass primary school teacher .
Nonsense and Feminist..

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by Skilex(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2021
IssaAlright. My V.C don enter Nairalander.
Meen the woman was truly wicked oo.
Someone that do enter her school once in a year.
Using the money meant for renovating and the development of the school to sponsor her husband useless champaign. (thank God it was a failure)
I fucking hate her. She is too wicked. Imagine withdrawing 5 student because they refuse to stand up during national anthem (when we were playing departmental final)
I no advise my enemy to school for FUL. I regret applying for that school self. What the Woman has done for that school is nothing to write home about
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by kolade560: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2021
This is what every sane Nigerian should do to Bubu. He is worse.
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by peacettw: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2021
Skilex:
IssaAlright. My V.C don enter Nairalander.
Meen the woman was truly wicked oo.
Someone that do enter her school once in a year.
Using the money meant for renovating and the development of the school to sponsor her husband useless champaign. (thank God it was a failure)
I fucking hate her. She is too wicked. Imagine withdrawing 5 student because they refuse to stand up during national anthem (when we were playing departmental final)
I no advise my enemy to school for FUL. I regret applying for that school self. What the Woman has done for that school is nothing to write home about

If true, then that's extreme behavior
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by matm: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2021
Feminists will tell u dt Nigeria is bad b/c women are not given equal leadership opportunities with men.May be d students are not sure of d Vc's gender b/c according to feminists,it is only men dt are akin to looting,corruption,rape,yahoo+ and bad leadership.
Women they claim have motherly heart and are d only ones dt can give Nigeria good leadership if given d chance which they claim men have been blocking them from accomplishing.
What is really d gender of d vc?male or female?
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2021
The future is female indeed grin

Quitam:
Same staff that cried when the former VC, Prof Rafindadi left in 2016. That's what incompetence of officials begets

https://www.nairaland.com/2941596/staff-cry-rafindadi-vc-lokoja

The situation come be like PDP vs APC angry

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by bluefilm: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2021
Samfloxin:
The woman will just laugh at them , nothing will happen. They carried coffin with Peter Obi's burial poster then he was the governor,till now Peter Obi is still enjoying life

How do you know Peter Obi is enjoying life?
Re: Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters by BenkingEng(m): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Inkling:
To be sincere....

Most of people labeled bad in Nigeria are those that insist on accountability and fairness.

If you dig deep you will know that, the woman is not actually bad but strict and discipline.

That's exactly the storyline here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office / See Punishment Hehehe (picx) / Which Nigerian University Has The Cheapest Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.