Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student (54341 Views)

UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building / Pelumi Adewole: KWASU Lecturer Arrested For Arranging Exam In His Bedroom / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by ATTemi: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2021
Super lion!

JubrinElSudan:
This one may soon go the way of Anu Nkanka Mpi
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by dangotesmummy: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2021
slachtoffers:

Hahaha report him to God. How does that solve anything?

grin
it solves a lot.God Can do what man cannot do

I will give you a testimony of pastor wale oke.he said there was a lecturer in school sexually harassing his daughter and he reported the Lecturer to God.shortly after the Lecturer died.so my point is that God is able to do what man cannot do.man is limited while God is not limited by anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by SammyJac(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2021
Tell me more please.
JubrinElSudan:
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:

I will give you a testimony of pastor wale oke.he said there was a lecturer in school sexually harassing his daughter and he reported the Lecturer to God.shortly after the Lecturer died.so my point is that God is able to do what man cannot do.man is limited while God is not limited by anything

Do you know how many people that reported their lecturers to God and their lecturers still bleeped them or failed them? grin
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by dangotesmummy: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2021
slachtoffers:

Do you know how people that reported their lecturers to God and their lecturers still bleeped them or failed them? grin
then it means their hands Aren't clean.thats why I said if he must report to God,his hands must be squeaky clean.no skeleton in his own cupboard too God is a fair and unbiased Judge that cannot be influenced or bribed
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:
then it means their hands Aren't clean.thats why I said if he must report to God,his hands must be squeaky clean.no skeleton in his own cupboard too God is a fair and unbiased Judge that cannot be influenced or bribed

How do you know their hands are not clean?

"fair and unbiased" what do you have to say about the innocent children dying of hunger and being casualty of war.

He should have at least shield them from harms way since their hands are clean?
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by ivolt: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2021
tasalanoni:
I'm surprised at how people don't smell lies in this nonsense.
No lecturer would openly threaten to victimize a student for not yielding to his sexual demands.. They know the repercussions of that and nobody wants to put his job on the line.
What do you mean by openly? You mean announce it via megaphones
I hope this is not your normal reasoning capability.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by ivolt: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2021
Uc98:
Please stop believing everything you read on the internet.
He is here. Randy man with no principle. A disgrace to lecturers.

This story is false it is a case of relationship gone bad and not forced sex. Have you heard from the lecturer?
You threatened a student and end up impregnating her. When confronted with the result of your wickedness, you
resorted to blackmail.

You are just believing what they wrote online. Tis is pure blackmail. He never forced the girl. Some of us know the truth and God will surely vindicate him
Many criminal don't force their victims, they blackmail or trick them. But they are still criminals. The god that defends sexual abusers
is a dead god.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Widall: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2021
JubrinElSudan:

When I first saw the headline my mind went to Anu nkanka mpi...he taught us one of the GS courses and I knew how randy and promiscuous he was then (2008).

What really happened to that guy, does he still lecture?

PS: just learnt he is late now.. RIP to him.
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by dangotesmummy: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2021
slachtoffers:

How do you know their hands are not clean?

"fair and unbiased" what do you have to say about the innocent children dying of hunger and being casualty of war.

He should have at least shield them from harms way since their hands are clean?
God will not take responsibility for man's foolishness.do you need God to help you use the brain he has given you? Do you need God to tell you to shut your legs or use protection if you don't have resources to take care of children?

The hungry and sick children are just Victims of their parents stupidity, wickedness, selfishness and dysfunction.it has nothing to do with God.dont bring him into this

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2021
ivolt:

What do you mean by openly? You mean announce it via megaphones
I hope this is not your normal reasoning capability.
this is unlawful sexual activity by threat of force against the will of the victim who was incapable of granting or refusing consent under duress. This is a rape crime.

Well this crime seems to be cool and acceptable by u and majority of the society because most of the tertiary institutions are useless inline with an equally useless country angry grin grin embarassed
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:
God will not take responsibility for man's foolishness.do you need God to help you use the brain he has given you? Do you need God to tell you to shut your legs or use protection if you don't have resources to take care of children?

The hungry and sick children are just Victims of their parents stupidity, wickedness, selfishness and dysfunction.it has nothing to do with God.dont bring him into this

So He allows the children to suffer for the stupidity of men.

But killed a lecturer just to prevent a girl from getting bleeped?

You see yourself? grin

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Prolific007(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2021
Dr. Of Philosophy Whom Is Believed To Have Gained All The Knowledge Regardin' Life Is Here Shiftin' Little Gals Panties Up And Down For The Sake That He's A Lecturer. He Ought To Have Been Tryin' To Invent Something And Not This. Even The So Called Professors Cannot Control Theirselves Even After The Gained Knowledge They Keep Making Poor Decisions.

Leave Young Ladies Alone But They Won't Agree. It Is Men That Made Most Ladies To Become Thirsty And Dress Seductively Since Them Theirselves Cannot Even Count How Many Men Has Shine Their Congo So The Place Doesn't Have Any Iota Of Respect For Them Anymore. It Is The Randy Behavior Of Men That Gave Raise To The Thirsty Behavior In Women.
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by alizma: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2021
Archeologist, they can dig anywhere, searching for something that is not lost at times. This one was busy digging in-between his student's leg for something that was at home waiting for him on daily basis
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2021
Bluntguy:
This one is also a goner. Zip up, him no wan hear. See how many years of hard work just went down the drain because of wetin him get for house already. Idiot!
Hahahah that's to show the kind of mad lecturers we have in our university system.
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Hassanmaye(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2021
Skepticus:

If u tell the ho.rny idi.ot before now, im/dem go say u be INCEL, Gay or a hater of women. I like women like every sexually-healthy man but my sense comes first. My peace, happiness before anything else.

Now, he risks losing his job and wasting years of efforts and money used in achieving his doctorate degree because of sticking his d.ick in a whole in the wrong setting.

No be all pussies man dey, fuucck and no be all location pesiin dey pick pusssy.

Personally, I always advice men to avoid women from where dey get their daily bread. See-finish go lead to disrespect, reduced productivity from her (if she is a subordinate. Having sex with her already makes you both equal) and even loss of job, if she decides to target you. Don't shiit where you eat.
This is the honest advice you can give to any man, but our Randy lecturers no go listen, animals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Faguy: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2021
That's how one lecturer in my department is keeping beef with me. canceling my assignment and embarrassing me in front of everyone just because he thinks I'm dating my classmate he has crush on and probably doesn't send him.

How do I tackle this please as I don't ever want to have any carry over in my academics.

stay away from that babe. last last he go still Bleep her and you get that course c.o nothing go shake am. my best advice form quarrel with her and face your studies if really you want to graduate. don't make friend with a girl from your faculty instead go to another faculty.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2021
Skepticus:

If u tell the ho.rny idi.ot before now, im/dem go say u be INCEL, Gay or a hater of women. I like women like every sexually-healthy man but my sense comes first. My peace, happiness before anything else.

Now, he risks losing his job and wasting years of efforts and money used in achieving his doctorate degree because of sticking his d.ick in a whole in the wrong setting.

No be all pussies man dey, fuucck and no be all location pesiin dey pick pusssy.

Personally, I always advice men to avoid women from where dey get their daily bread. See-finish go lead to disrespect, reduced productivity from her (if she is a subordinate. Having sex with her already makes you both equal) and even loss of job, if she decides to target you. Don't shiit where you eat.
lol there are some courses u will find very few female students (hard STEM courses such as engineering, computer, medicine). There are others courses where there a more female than male students such as banking and finance, accountancy,sociology microbiology, biology, bus admin, education, social science courses, maybe archeology is one of them.
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2021
Very ugly lecturer you better go and meet your father obj
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2021
tasalanoni:
I'm surprised at how people don't smell lies in this nonsense.
No lecturer would openly threaten to victimize a boasted of being a cultist while in school and still maintaining ties with them up till now.
Who goes that far? No doubt he was reckless in his affairs but that lady has got some real serious questions to answer.
Boss u don't know how useless this country is that is why u are doubting this story,

it remains small these randy goats will beckon on a female student and command her to perform sexual activity with him in front of the whole class during a lecture!
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Gkemz: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2021
Bluntguy:
This one is also a goner. Zip up, him no wan hear. See how many years of hard work just went down the drain because of wetin him get for house already. Idiot!

After getting detained, he still has a question to answer to his wife and the school authority. He's one of the heartless lecturers who regard themselves as demigods and molest female students.
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Judolisco(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2021
How dis mumu Wan take see another job like dis
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by dangotesmummy: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2021
slachtoffers:

So He allows the children to suffer for the stupidity of men.

But killed a lecturer just to prevent a girl from getting bleeped?

You see yourself? grin
God always provides succour for innocent kids as for the Lecturer,he has already gotten his rewards
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by matm: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2021
Although it's inhuman to have sex with ur student,but what did d adult student do when he was having sex with her forcefully? Did she raise alarm for d neighbours to come to her rescue?If no why?
Los like a frame up to me for it is difficult to rape a lady without getting caught except at gunpoint.Yes,b/c d lady wil definitely shout for help.And people will never pay deaf ears to d voice of a lady shouting rape! rape!
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by KingLion007(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2021
Bluntguy:
Pussy ass niqqa
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2021
matm:
Although it's inhuman to have sex with ur student,but what did d adult student do when he was having sex with her forcefully? Did she raise alarm for d neighbours to come to her rescue?If no why?
Los like a frame up to me for it is difficult to rape a lady without getting caught except at gunpoint.Yes,b/c d lady wil definitely shout for help.And people will never pay deaf ears to d voice of a lady shouting rape! rape!
this is not physical threat.

This is psychological threat under duress.

He took advantage of his position as a lecturer (PhD) and used it to threaten her!

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by sharpwriter(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:

Stop talking like this. Please have a wide scope about life and don't be confined by the mainstream Christianity way of thoughts especially pentecostal.

It was a testimony which may be true or wrong. It is also possible that the hand of God is there and maybe the man's cup is full or it may even be a coincidence.

But let's just agree that it was Bishop Wale Oke's prayer that did the job,

But did you know that Bishop Wale Oke also fvcked his secretary. He slept with the lady many times to the extent of aborting pregnancies for him.

I don't know if you know this, but it happened. Francis Wale Oke's scandal was just different because he was bold enough confess before his congregation and admit his fault unlike other pastors.

I'm saying this because nobody holy pass and the man you used as a testimony to answered prayers against adultery also has his own past. But let's say he found grace.

But during those times he fvked his secretary, you should know that it is possible he threatened the lady too (this is just a possibility).

I'm just saying this so you know that life is mysterious, so is God and life ain't fair. If Bishop Oke could pray and such happened, that secretary could have prayed for him to be taken away also.
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by bluefilm: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:

You are so deluded.

Keep waiting for the unseen God to come and solve ALL your problems for you.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by EmekaA125(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Please can somebody check the name. Which tribe?
Igbo. Are you happy nowundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Tonytonex(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
why would UNN employ a cultist as a lecturer?. it's even written on his face.
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by EmekaA125(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nomorelove:
See y'all at #LekkiTollGate
Hope you have set aside money for bail? Police gonna arrest every stubborn goat constituting public nuisance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What School Did This Guys Graduate From? / What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme / See The Crazy Way This Guy Celebrated His Last Paper As A Graduate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.