Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student (54363 Views)

UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building / Pelumi Adewole: KWASU Lecturer Arrested For Arranging Exam In His Bedroom / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:
God always provides succour for innocent kids as for the Lecturer,he has already gotten his rewards

Provide succour for the dead kids? How is it succour?

He should not have killed the lecturer He should have allowed him to Bleep the girl and then provide her succor thereafter. grin

So he rewarded the lecturer with death to prevent the girl from being molested but could not reward those response for the death and suffering of these kids.

So the girl deserved to be saved while the kids are only good at taking it like a champ and get succour thereafter?

Oga you see yourself? grin
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Drizzy5001(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nigerian lecturers are very wicked, he should face the consequences of his action. Very wicked set of people..Mtcheeew
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by vincentjk(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:
pray and report him to God but ensure your hands are clean.he who must come to the throne of justice must come with clean hands

My hands are clean, I've got nothing to do with the said girl just normal classmate that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by fuckpro: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
Archeology
See course wey person dey study shocked shocked

What do you mean

Are you not aware of the excavation of the 'site' which lead to the pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Men and pussy.....
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by dangotesmummy: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
vincentjk:

My hands are clean, I've got nothing to do with the said girl just normal classmate that's all.
then go ahead

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by dangotesmummy: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
slachtoffers:

Provide succour for the dead kids? How is their succour?

He should not have killed the lecturer He should have allowed him to Bleep the girl and then provide her succor thereafter. grin

So he rewarded the lecturer with death to prevent the girl from being molested but could not reward those response for the death and suffering of these kids.

So the girl deserved to be saved while the kids are only good at taking it like a champ and get succour thereafter?

it's better for the kids to be in heaven at the right hand of God them for them to be parented by useless and twisted parents

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Regex: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Skepticus:

If u tell the ho.rny idi.ot before now, im/dem go say u be INCEL, Gay or a hater of women. I'm sexually attracted to women like every sexually-healthy man but my sense comes first. My peace, happiness and money before anything else.

Now, he risks losing his job and wasting years of efforts and money used in achieving his doctorate degree because of sticking his d.ick in a hole in the wrong setting.

No be all pussies man dey, fuucck and no be all location pesiin dey pick pusssy.

Personally, I always advice men to avoid women from where dey get their daily bread. See-finish go lead to disrespect, reduced productivity from her (if she is a subordinate. Having sex with her already makes you both equal) and even loss of job, if she decides to target you. Don't shiit where you eat.

This case is what a lecturer in the university I attended is going through as we speak. Slept with a girl, now he's suspended and he's not sure he will retain his job.

The girls set him up, and failed into it. Funny thing is, this man is married. I don't really care that he is getting sex outside his marriage, but I'm disappointed in the fact that he got sex from his work place and from little university girls weh never learn to bath finish. Nawah oh

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by dangotesmummy: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
bluefilm:

You are so deluded.

Keep waiting for the unseen God to come and solve ALL your problems for you.

Nonsense. sad
the Bible says cast all your cares on me (God) for I care for you

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by dangotesmummy: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
sharpwriter:

Stop talking like this. Please have a wide scope about life and don't be confined by the mainstream Christianity way of thoughts especially pentecostal.

It was a testimony which may be true or wrong. It is also possible that the hand of God is there and maybe the man's cup is full or it may even be a coincidence.

But let's just agree that it was Bishop Wale Oke's prayer that did the job,

But did you know that Bishop Wale Oke also fvcked his secretary. He slept with the lady many times to the extent of aborting pregnancies for him.

I don't know if you know this, but it happened. Francis Wale Oke's scandal was just different because he was bold enough confess before his congregation and admit his fault unlike other pastors.

I'm saying this because nobody holy pass and the man you used as a testimony to answered prayers against adultery also has his own past. But let's say he found grace.

But during those times he fvked his secretary, you should know that it is possible he threatened the lady too (this is just a possibility).

I'm just saying this so you know that life is mysterious, so is God and life ain't fair. If Bishop Oke could pray and such happened, that secretary could have prayed for him to be taken away also.
difference is wale oke ADMITTED GENUINELY AND CONFESSED TO GOD.GOD FORGAVE HIS SINS SO THAT IS A DEAD ISSUE TO GOD.so far God has forgiven his sin,no human being has a right to molest a child of God and go scot-free

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Please can somebody check the name. Which tribe?

Please desist from this low level pettiness.

All tribes except Hausas are guilty of this wickedness.

Don't Hausa lecturers prey on their female students?

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by salt1: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
clockwisereport:

hmmm

never knew Anunkanka is dead

Evil people no dey last

My man always feels like God in his GSP201(Peace and Conflict) class

What an irony that he was teaching peace and conflict. He refused peace and chose conflict
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by justicechichex: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Who en dey shine teeth for? Abeg close ur mouth..
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Jmk9292(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
clockwisereport:

Anunkanka don come back naah. E be like say he dey teach for PALG

Anunkanka has died long ago.. he is late ... peace be unto him
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
People like this looking at his face & threats don't deserve mercy, he needs t be punished severly,
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:
it's better for the kids to be in heaven at the right hand of God them for them to be parented by useless and twisted parents

So God in His wisdom didn't see that before hand? He could have stop the "useless and twisted parents" before hand rather than making the children pass through pains and agony before settling in His right hand side?

In the case of the girl why not allow the lecturer to knack her and later she also will be reunited with God?

Oga you see your life? grin
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Shugafree(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Uc98:
Please stop believing everything you read on the internet. This story is false it is a case of relationship gone bad and not forced sex. Have you heard from the lecturer? You are just believing what they wrote online. Tis is pure blackmail. He never forced the girl. Some of us know the truth and God will surely vindicate him

Your point is invalid.
Even if every other info is a lie,the fact that he had a romamtic affair with his student goes against the code of conduct and ethics of that institution and that should cost him his job and equally attract a jail term
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by vito30(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kenoxman:

Yeah, he had his flaws like most Nigerian lecturers but his greatest undoing was his inability to control his penchant for alcohol. Stuff messed his kidney up.
Remember back in 2014 in Pol sc Dept, Dude reeked of alcohol while in class, meaning he dey booze B4 coming to class. No wonder the level of energy wey dey always shark him.
Loved his teaching style though even as he was inaccurate most times. Class was always lively.
RIP Ochili eme na nze

Agaba Idu.. that man worry me because of my black that year...shit

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by vito30(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Frip:

Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content writers !

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

Scammers

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by mariemummy(f): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
clockwisereport:

Anunkanka don come back naah. E be like say he dey teach for PALG

Anunkanka mpi wey don die since

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by mariemummy(f): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=bluefilm post=99015613]That's the only thing they know how to do best

The idiot is even boasting that he still got his cultist connection.

Okay na, lemme see how his cultist connect will help him now.

Nonsense. sad[/quote
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by bluefilm: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:
the Bible says cast all your cares on me (God) for I care for you

Except that the Bible was not written by God.

The Bible was written by men for men.
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by dangotesmummy: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
bluefilm:

Except that the Bible was not written by God.

The Bible was written by men for men.
written by men by the inspiration of God for the sake of man
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by dangotesmummy: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
slachtoffers:

So God in His wisdom didn't see that before hand? He should could have stop the "useless and twisted parents" before hand rather than making the children pass through pains and agony before settling in His right hand side?

In the case of the girl why not allow the lecturer to knack her and later she also will be reunited with God?

Oga you see your life? grin
like I said earlier God is not responsible for the actions of men however he protects his own From the wiles and devices of the enemy until God says it's time to go home
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Coinbased: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Oh
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by tasalanoni(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
ivolt:

What do you mean by openly? You mean announce it via megaphones
I hope this is not your normal reasoning capability.
Go back to basic grammar and brush up from there.
"Openly" doesn't necessarily mean publicly.
Using his cult membership to intimidate and get the student to have sex with him amounts to an open threat if it was said to her hearing.
It wasn't reported to be a covert attempt at sleeping with her, but that in a bid to intimidate her, he told her that he was a cultist in his school days and still maintains ties with the group which he won't shrink from using if she doesn't submit to his randy demands..
I took time to break this down for you knowing that you are struggling with basic comprehension.
I recommend books like "Brighter Grammer" to help your effort
It's never too late. Cheers
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:
like I said earlier God is not responsible for the actions of men however he protects his own From the wiles and devices of the enemy until God says it's time to go home

So the girl is God's own and the innocent children are not?

You see your life? grin

Since you leave whenever He says it is time to go home. Then maybe He didn't kill the lecturer to save the girl maybe the time for the lecturer to go coincide with the time the girl needed solution to her problem.

In which case it was not your pastors prayer but a mere coincidence.

Oga you see your life? Na your logic I dey use ooh grin
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by bluefilm: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:
written by men by the inspiration of God for the sake of man

That's what the writers told you.

Anyone could be inspired by God to write anything
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by edoairways: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Nigerian lecturers are very wicked, he should face the consequences of his action. Very wicked set of people..Mtcheeew
Not all of them
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by ijeletours: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
I wonder which hungry kpako lawyer wrote the above nonsense. Hehehe! Anyways, people that eat through their anus have written rubbish. Good! I want to ask, was the said Onah Chinyere forced? What did she go to the lecturer's house to do? To mark script abi to help him set exam questions? Why crying foul now? Why didn't she cry when he 'threatened' her? Why didn't she report him then? What happened from the time of the 'threatening', the period of conception, the time she gave birth? Those times were not enough to speak up? Did she go to his house just once? Did the lecturer visit her? See, we all should stop encouraging rubbish. They are both adults who had a mutual agreement to be lovers. The fuckery was consented by both parties. She was enjoying the game until the relationship turned sour. Why is she crying the victim? Stories! Until students start seeing that being a lecturer's friend is not an achievement, things would be a bit better. Can you imagine these little girls fighting head over heels for the attention of lecturers? Hehehe! Drama! A lecturer has every right to befriend a student. Don't most pastors pick wives from their congregation? Okay. To give this story a benefit of doubt, what happened to using this current 'blackmail' strategy then? Mtchew! They should go and settle mbok, and stop the drama. And for whoever that is fueling this from behind, well done o. Biko, next topic please.
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by dangotesmummy: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
slachtoffers:

So the girl is God's own and the innocent children are not?

You see your life? grin

Since you leave whenever He says it is time to go home. Then maybe He didn't kill the lecturer to save the girl maybe the time for the lecturer to go coincide with the time the girl needed solution to her problem.

In which case it was not your pastors prayer but a mere coincidence.

Oga you see your life? Na your logic I dey use ooh grin
may God open your eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.