Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. (15454 Views)

Is College Relief Fund A Scam ? / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Cassie18: 6:06pm On May 23, 2022
But has anyone been contacted?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by exynos(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

Ah ah ah.. please when did you get this reply? I complained on 19th yet to get a reply.
Java-script grin nawa o. They gave enough time na.. I didn't even use up to 5 minutes.

I believe the reply arrived this morning
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by exynos(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2022
Cassie18:
But has anyone been contacted?

None from the best of my knowledge
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Lastbornbuns: 6:10pm On May 23, 2022
exynos:

Okay, thanks
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Cassie18: 6:13pm On May 23, 2022
exynos:

Yeah, I just saw mine too. No difference in score

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Progress25(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Progress25(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2022
Cassie18:

Yeah, I just saw mine too. No difference in score
Same here
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Cassie18: 12:15pm On May 27, 2022
Any news yet??
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Lastbornbuns: 12:51pm On May 27, 2022
Cassie18:
Any news yet??
Not yet
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Lastbornbuns: 8:19am On May 28, 2022
Data rebate

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by exynos(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2022
Who made the list?

Cc:
Lastbornbuns
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by exynos(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2022
Lastbornbuns:
Data rebate

Same here'
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Cassie18: 9:12am On May 28, 2022
exynos:
Who made the list?

Cc:
Lastbornbuns
I didn’t �
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Lastbornbuns: 9:20am On May 28, 2022
exynos:
Who made the list?

Cc:
Lastbornbuns
Which list?
Modified: I've seen the list. I didn't make it... nawa o
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by exynos(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2022
Cassie18:

I didn’t �
Same
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by exynos(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

Which list?

The list for successful candidates, check your dashboard.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Lastbornbuns: 9:34am On May 28, 2022
Should we have hope on the mini scholarships? Who knows how that one works
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by exynos(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

'' As part of its commitment to help students achieve their educational dream, the College Relief Fund has begun the disbursement of what we call mini-scholarships.

These disbursements are not based on merit or test scores, but staff-picked based on different criteria.
These mini-scholarships range from N25,000 to N95,000 only. ''
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Lastbornbuns: 10:12am On May 28, 2022
exynos:

'' As part of its commitment to help students achieve their educational dream, the College Relief Fund has begun the disbursement of what we call mini-scholarships.

These disbursements are not based on merit or test scores, but staff-picked based on different criteria.
These mini-scholarships range from N25,000 to N95,000 only. ''
I know.. I mean first hand experience of someone/knows someone that got it
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Progress25(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2022
Lastbornbuns:
Data rebate
Same here
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Progress25(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

I think you won't do anything to get it. It's awardees are hand-picked based on their method of selection.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hannania(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

Are you sure? Because back then, every single person I know that wrote this exam was never awarded. I once got 81%, but shi shi I no see.

It's purely scam..
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by exynos(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

ok
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hannania(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2022
Lastbornbuns:
It's a hoax. Nothing is coming. I suspect they use applicants to show their sponsors it's legit.

At some point in 2020, they refunded 1k for documents verification. I'm sure they used the account numbers to show their donors it's real.

This fund is scam

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by exynos(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2022
Hannania:
It's a hoax. Nothing is coming. I suspect they use applicants to show their sponsors it's legit.

At some point in 2020, they refunded 1k for documents verification. I'm sure they used the account numbers to show their donors it's real.

This fund is scam

Your claims are largely true.

This scholarship scheme should boast of about 50,000+ applicants, but then, 431 persons were successful of which only a maximum of 100 candidates were genuinely rewarded.

Just as you've correctly sighted, all applicants' account details are used to show sponsors the scheme's fidelity.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hannania(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2022
exynos:

This scholarship scheme should boast of about 50,000+ applicants, but then, 431 persons were successful of which only a maximum of 100 candidates were genuinely rewarded.

Just as you've correctly sighted, all applicants' account details are used to show sponsors the scheme's fidelity.
I've never come across an awardee. If there's one, he/she should come out and show the claim. The names there look fabricated. Dude back then, I usually get all the questions. But you'd see scores of 69% and 79%. At a time I got 81%, which was the cutoff, but nada came.

Please stop applying to that scheme.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by exynos(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2022
Hannania:
I've never come across an awardee. If there's one, he/she should come out and show the claim. The names there look fabricated. Dude back then, I usually get all the questions. But you'd see scores of 69% and 79%. At a time I got 81%, which was the cutoff, but nada came.

Please stop applying to that scheme.

Someone here got the scholarship then. He posted a screenshot of the alert received from CRF.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by ItzDonnie(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2022
exynos:

Someone here got the scholarship then. He posted a screenshot of the alert received from CRF.

Yeah... Stanislaus actually got one but it wasn't the main scholarship but the mini disbursement I think

All the same, it is well....I didn't make the list either but GOD's Faithful

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Lastbornbuns: 12:30pm On May 28, 2022
Hannania:
Are you sure? Because back then, every single person I know that wrote this exam was never awarded. I once got 81%, but shi shi I no see

It's purely scam..
Omo grin
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Lastbornbuns: 12:32pm On May 28, 2022
Hannania:

This fund is scam
Some people sha lipsrsealed so they're scamming both donors and applicants
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Lastbornbuns: 12:34pm On May 28, 2022
exynos:

Nawa!
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hannania(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2022
exynos:

Find him and Tag me....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can SLT Student Do Direct Entry To Medicine & Surgery / Strike: Outcome Of Today's ASUP Meeting With Federal Government / Sbrs Shortlisted Candidate For Screening Test Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.