Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. (15390 Views)

Is College Relief Fund A Scam ? / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hannania(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

Omo grin
I gave up back then when I scrutinized the company
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Progress25(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2022
Hannania:
I've never come across an awardee. If there's one, he/she should come out and show the claim. The names there look fabricated. Dude back then, I usually get all the questions. But you'd see scores of 69% and 79%. At a time I got 81%, which was the cutoff, but nada came.

Please stop applying to that scheme.
I think someone here won the mini scholarship last time and also posted a screenshot of the alert.

I don't agree with you completely that this scheme is purely scam.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Progress25(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2022
Hannania:
I gave up back then when I scrutinized the company
You mean it's scam
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hannania(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2022
Progress25:

I think someone here won the mini scholarship last time and also posted a screenshot of the alert.

I don't agree with you completely that this scheme is purely a scam.
Tag him, let me dispute that claim. I've won several scholarships, and we know how to check valid ones.

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by exynos(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2022
Stanislaus18:
Atleast it's something..I scored 70 in the exam
Hannania, check this.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by wablex(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2022
Please can you write the test with phone
Excel07:
Nonsense,what is their criteria for malpractice?
I only left the test page 4 times and when that is subtracted from my score I still make 80
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Oreva272921: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
I wish I saw this thread before registering for this crf...Na wa
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Maxitomxane(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Oreva272921:
I wish I saw this thread before registering for this crf...Na wa

Have you taken the test?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Emmyblizz: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2022
Pls who has seen his or her result is dis just concluded CRF exam?..

Tried checking Mine dis morning but its showing sumtin else
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Emmyblizz: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hi guys l want to ask, pls who has been paid before with 53 as the passage score.

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Maxitomxane(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Emmyblizz:
Hi guys l want to ask, pls who has been paid before with 53 as the passage score.

The results are questionable o.

Well, it's tentative results.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by scamdetectking: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
College relief fund is a scam, see proof of this https://nogofallmaga.org/is-college-relief-fund-legit-or-a-scam/
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by scamdetectking: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
College relief fund is a scam, see proof here https://nogofallmaga.org/is-college-relief-fund-legit-or-a-scam/

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Entrepreneurrr: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Emmyblizz:

I can't actually remember my score but its morerhan 53 actually. I no see anything.

Its my second time missing the test now.

Someone here hoppeyemi66 said he has 90+ that time and nothing
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Micro1592: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2023
Hello, I just applied for the crf and I’ve been given date for the test
Is this stuff scam?
If so, please is there any other scholarship I can applied for as an undergraduate
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Maxitomxane(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Micro1592:
Is this stuff scam?
If so, please is there any other scholarship I can applied for as an undergraduate

Have you taken the test?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:42am On Nov 07, 2023
Micro1592:
Is this stuff scam?
Don't waste your time with the CRF. It's all purely a bid to drive traffic to the site. More traffic= More money.

go to scholastica.ng, I believe snepco scholarship is on and would close by the 10th of this Month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan, OAU, Covenant Lead Nigeria's Total Research Output / Difference Between Zip Code And Postal Code / Have You Ever Forgotten The Spelling Of A Word In An Exam, What Was The Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.