Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. (15467 Views)

Is College Relief Fund A Scam ? / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
I sent a feedback on the lower than expected scores..they have not contacted anyone, they usually upload the names of those that passed prior to contacting them.
Besides, the cutoff is usually agreed on after the exam based on general performance..even those that scored up to 60 have hope
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Stanislaus18:
I sent a feedback on the lower than expected scores..they have not contacted anyone, they usually upload the names of those that passed prior to contacting them.
Besides, the cutoff is usually agreed on after the exam based on general performance..even those that scored up to 60 have hope
After the review, I had 93%...hoping for the best now.

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Guys recheck your portal for your reviewed percentage performance.. I've seen mine

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
horpeyemmi66:

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
horpeyemmi66:

What was your exam score initially?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Stanislaus18:

What was your exam score initially?
63%
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Alaminfaruq(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Franktom247:
A complaint portal has been opened Who has been contacted here
I saw a new pop up dat after a review my percentage is 80% nd can't b review further dos it mean i got d 80%
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 4:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Alaminfaruq:

I saw a new pop up dat after a review my percentage is 80% nd can't b review further dos it mean i got d 80%
Yes bro.. congrats
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hervans(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Franktom247:

Yh, Contacted.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hervans(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2021
Franktom247:

Yh, contacted already. On the new review, I saw 97%. What does that connotes?.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2021
Hervans:

What was your former score
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hervans(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2021
Stanislaus18:

What was your former score

77%
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Alaminfaruq(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Stanislaus18:

Yes bro.. congrats
Thanks bro
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
I've got this little concern. Has anyone here seen/heard about anyone actually receiving the scholarship award/money and how much they were paid?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
horpeyemmi66:
I've got this little concern. Has anyone here seen/heard about anyone actually receiving the scholarship award/money and how much they were paid?
Yea..one was paid 300k.. another 70k..
They just started sha.. this is the second batch

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Excel07: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2021
The scores have changed again.Go and check

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Excel07: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2021
They made mistakes with the reviews
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hervans(m): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2021
Excel07:
They made mistakes with the reviews

Seriously??!.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2021
Hervans:

Seriously??!.
Mine was still the same o
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2021
It's true..they changed the scores again... wow
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Iizykidoo(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2021
Stanislaus18:

i can't even view it again
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2021
Iizykidoo:

i can't even view it again
lizykidoo:

I really can't view mine again hope they're not changing it
It's like they're working on it now
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hervans(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Stanislaus18:

Oh,really?.your reviewed percentage score still remained the same or there's changes to that effect?.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Iizykidoo(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2021
Stanislaus18:

It's like they're working on it now

alright
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hervans:

Oh,really?.your reviewed percentage score still remained the same or there's changes to that effect?.
It changed o..lower
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Excel07: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
I think the scores we saw were our initial scores before they had screened for 'malpractice'. It couldn't be a mistake,they intentional reduced our scores.Probably because they have met their target number of students
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Excel07: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Anyone that scores below 80% won't be awarded,they know what they're doing
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Franktom247(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hervans:

your new score is 97 then i think
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Franktom247(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
My score did not change but i want to ask you guys did you all submit your documents complete cos i did not submit my result due to my school writing exams and my course adviser saying she was busy
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Excel07: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
When last did you log in?
And was your score upgraded?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hervans(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Excel07:
I think the scores we saw were our initial scores before they had screened for 'malpractice'. It couldn't be a mistake,they intentional reduced our scores.Probably because they have met their target number of students

Really??.

Anyone who has gotten intouch with them here via their email or official number?.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hervans:

Really??.

Anyone who has gotten intouch with them here via their email or official number?.
It's pointless, the number's always switched off...I did not try their mail though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Imt Enugu 2014/2015 Post Utme Screening Exercise Nd/hnd / JAMB Scraps Use Of Email For UTME, DE Registration / Lagos State Bans Parties In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.