Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

My Story And What Am Facing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story And What Am Facing (305 Views)

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story And What Am Facing by Ayobami222: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good afternoon, Am Ayo by name, Am a graduate that venture into business after my youth service, I sell phone accessories but I decided to expand my business with paga and phones on loan but last year I was robbed with all my capital, 2 weeks after I was called that my daddy had stroke and I spent the only money left with me on him because am first born and no mother again and his not yet okay but I don't have money again and those I collected loan from are disturbing me every day to repay my loan and high interest is topping it everyday, What I need now is work to clear my debt because my BP is increasing everyday, Please I beg all Nigerians that has the capability to assist me to help me out, once I settled my loan I will have rest of mind because I can't sleep.
please help me because have posted this before but nobody respond am ready for verification I don't have choice than to seek assistance here, Please bless me and God will reward you abundantly. I need someone to be my my mentor because am depressed because the mockery is too much for me .
Good people of nairaland assist me
Re: My Story And What Am Facing by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 13, 2021
However you paint your plight, I understand you, bro. I'm also battling some debts at the moment. You're only deceiving yourself if all your hope is getting financial assistance here on NL. There are helpers on this forum though, but too many people are in different financial mess right now. Few of us only say it out. Some come online to catch cruise & to forget our sorrow for some time.

All you can do now is cutting off some communications & staying away from your lenders (if possible). If this is about the Cash App, turn off that sim at the moment. I know the heavy heartbeats that come with calls & messages. Don't bother about friends & family now. You may contact those who could be worried about you & let them know you're fine. While doing that, make sure you find something to do to repay the loan. You need a good plan now because managing a debt is not that easy. It may take more than a month.

This is what I am going through at the moment, too. Don't be too deep in thoughts, you're too young to die or suffer a stroke/HBP. Lots of evil thoughts may set in but don't do what would bring a shame to your image & family. This shall surely pass too. May God help us out.

Your brother in the school of debt angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BVN Wahala / Secrets For Great Sex - Learn The Secret That Every Woman Should Follow / This Trait Could Be Key To A Lasting Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.