Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

#LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) (97711 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

We're waiting to see the outcome of this protest,
Some useless urchins said they're going to loot and destroy Igbos owned businesses during the protest or even kill some of the Igbos.

After today, and no Yoruba man killed or loot Igbo's owned business, I'll stop taking their online, basketmouth, internet warriors seriously.

You dey mind the cowards. They have suddenly changed the narrative saying that Igbos are the ones planning the protest. Cowards, all of them. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by 2shaw: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2021
Armed to the teeth cowards. Boko haram pls where are you.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by EmekaA125(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2021
Fearfully looking armed Policemen ti take over. Keypad internet warriors don go hide. Come out and protest na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by stupidmod3: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2021
mods should go n protest they are being stupid n useless do something meaningful half life
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by West2019(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Nonsense , rubbish, stupid, it can't stop us we are still coming today.let the expire IG come out and talk to us
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Klovertg(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Am your best plug for quality cashew nut for export or local use 07032683191 call/WhatsApp
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by LalaIsAnIdiot: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2021
Alright
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by stupidmod3: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2021
2shaw:
Armed to the teeth cowards. Boko haram pls where are you.
no mind them wen e reach civilians matter dem go dey flex muscle, any way that's a fat belly guy with tear gas cannister

3 Likes

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Hotzone(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2021
Police must serve
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by kamden: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2021
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Bluffly: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
No dey follow follow crowd. Use your brain too

Protest does not work, 2300 protest happens around the world daily, only 2 protest gets government attention.

What did the Endsars protest solve? it created more problems,

let us be United first to demand for our right
When you are United to demand for your right, how do you then make the demand?

1 Like

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Cherrybae(f): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2021
Chia Igbos are in sever pains right now. Igbos terrorist are really disappointed.

Igbos cannot destroy Lagos. All Igbos plans have failed and they will keep wailing.

Bloody terrorists chest beaters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Did they born your useless tribe well and the fulanis are having orgasm with your ma pucci.
You're my brother, we're on this together.

Yorubas said that if they born Igbos well, let them stage a protest,
That they're going to decimate the Igbos, that after dealing with the Igbos, their lives won't remain the same, that's how they were vibrating in that thread ( I'll give you the link to the thread if you wish).

But las las, I know say na online, coward urchins that were making the vibrations.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by samunaka: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2021
seunmsg:
Even though I feel strongly that the protest is politically motivated and unnecessary at this time, I will urge the security operatives to be professional and calm in handling the situation. Peaceful protesters should not be harmed or molested in any way.

However, they must also be sharp enough not to allow breakdown of law and order. The kind of destruction that was unleashed on Lagos during the last protest must never be allowed to happen this time around. Maximum force should be applied if necessary to stop any possible destruction.

There is nothing like peaceful protest in Nigeria, what are they protesting for, just to cause confusion and loot people's properties, you better use the data/MB you have to apply for your nyif support grants

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Swanzi(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2021
Don’t give this vampires reason to kill u...
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2021
No yoruba staged protest no looting for yoruba thugs....
Toothless yorubas... Lol

1 Like

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by NgwalandAba(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2021
DenreleDave:
Some people go chop kondo today ehnnn

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Especially the Igbos that are determined to bring down Lagos, the economy of South west.

This slave is still catching funky, Lagos is not part of that south West economy Lagos is a Nigerian project controlled by the Igbos governed by mostly yoruba christians.kiss the Truth.

2 Likes

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Incognito403: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2021
DenreleDave:
Some people go chop kondo today ehnnn

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Especially the Igbos that are determined to bring down Lagos, the economy of South west.

grin
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by TeemahBeddings: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2021
adekS1:
go better in your house?
dont get killed please
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by NgwalandAba(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Nonexistent:
You dey mind the cowards. They have suddenly changed the narrative saying that Igbos are the ones planning the protest. Cowards, all of them. cheesy

They are all bloody cowards remove Igbos today the Muslims Will declare caliphate tomorrow in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Nonexistent:
their cowardice is second to none,

It can't be equated to any other.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by omenka(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2021
seunmsg:
Even though I feel strongly that the protest is politically motivated and unnecessary at this time, I will urge the security operatives to be professional and calm in handling the situation. Peaceful protesters should not be harmed or molested in any way.

However, they must also be sharp enough not to allow breakdown of law and order. The kind of destruction that was unleashed on Lagos during the last protest must never be allowed to happen this time around. Maximum force should be applied if necessary to stop any possible destruction.
For me, I felt the deployment wasn't even necessary. They should have kept themselves at bay while the DefendLagosProtesters are also allowed their right to PEACEFUL protest at the plaza.

That would have been enough.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Trailblazer8: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2021
������
Bola146:
grin I'm with you all in spirit praying for you guys grin grin
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by mkoabiola: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2021
I knew d protest won't hold..

Security agents that should b in maiduguri wants to display show of force at d toll gate
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2021
protesters don Japa ooo nobody wan die I laugh

2 Likes

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Trailblazer8: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2021
grin grin cheesy cheesy
[quote author=Bola146 post=99015886] grin I'm with you all in spirit praying for you guys grin grin [/qu grin cheesy[color=#000099][/color] grin ;Dote]
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by aminusodiq(m): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2021
sammy329:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

So where are the called protesters.

Awon made in china protesters
Online warriors
Facebook dragons
Twitter revolutionaries.

They just know how to make mouth online.
yes, they made thesame mouth during the endsars protest. That's why the government was so confused and the country was at a halt. Till we find a more pressing reason to move, we halt.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
No dey follow follow crowd. Use your brain too

Protest does not work, 2300 protest happens around the world daily, only 2 protest gets government attention.

What did the Endsars protest solve? it created more problems,

let us be United first to demand for our right

You want to know how to be United?

we have tools like Facebook to unite us together, break barriers, but when I see how the useless youths abuse Facebook, I weep.

I am a member of Abuja Connect,

They have never posted anything that will benefit anybody on that forum, they post jokes and useless prayers on that forum

That's why the unity you mentioned is an uphill task. The people you want to unite against are not sleeping. They are paying some youths massively on social media to ensure their is no common front. We don't need to go too far, check what is happening here on Nairaland.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Flexherbal(m): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2021
mkoabiola:
I knew d protest won't hold..

Security agents that should b in maiduguri wants to display show of force at d toll gate
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Tranquillity360: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2021
Ayomi90:

Come out to protest if dem born u well then u will see what the Yoruba's can do. Go nd stage ur protest in Anambra or Abia.
We are waiting for foolish people to come attack Igbo business like the always do.

Make sure you join them.

4 Likes

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by olatuns2017: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2021
lalasticlala:
Lekki Toll Gate: The proposed #OccupyLekkiTollGate protest in Lagos is scheduled to take place today.

Police are reportedly stationed at Lekki Toll Gate ahead of #EndSARS, 'Occupy Lekki Toll Gate' protest against reopening of the Lekki Toll Gate.

Journalist, Fisayo Soyombo captured what the Lekki Toll Gate looked like at night (12 - 02 - 2021)

https://mobile.twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1360359318051295238

You can post live photos and videos here.

If you know you are IPOB please come to toll gate

Am waiting now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bayelsa Rerun: Governorship Election Results - LIVE UPDATES / Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.