Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

#LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) (97726 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Jaysleeves(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2021
lekki1444:
nigga the amount of people who pay taxes is not enough to run government project let alone fix the road. nigga calm your ass down and pick up a book
Them need use OMO together with hypo wash your brain .. Haba do you think before you speak.. listen up young man, this is a faceless forum and you never know who's behind the keyboard. OMG and this one will still claim leader of tomorrow. SMH.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Newton85: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Leave the long talk,
What I simply meant was that the Yorubas I know are nothing but cowards without balls.

Today will pass and nothing will happen
Yeah, "cowards without balls" who thoroughly lashed your hairy ancestors at Ore. "Cowards without balls" that brought your useless Biafla to its knees both strategically and militarily. What are your people known for than empty braggadocio and being Gorilla-ish chestbeaters, crybabies and victim pimps? We sabi una, all mouth no action.

4 Likes

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
No dey follow follow crowd. Use your brain too

Protest does not work.

What did the Endsars protest solve? it created more problems,

let us be United first to demand for our right

You want to know how to be United?

we have tools like Facebook to unite us together, break barriers, but when I see how the useless youths abuse Facebook, I weep.

I am a member of Abuja Connect,

They have never posted anything that will benefit anybody on that forum, they post jokes and useless prayers on that forum, Naked girls saying I am from Kubwa, Am I welcome?. That is not what such groups are for

Such Group is for something mature, to bring people residing within a zone together irrespective of barrier. They are not connecting anybody.

if I want to make an announcement in Abuja, where do I go to? why must I go to a radio station, when we have tools like Abuja connect.

Facebook group is a blessing in disguise, if you know what I mean. THINK ABOUT IT

U join a group called “abuja Connect” and u want something positive or mature to come from there? Don’t know it sounds like it was created by an abuja olosho or love-vendor

Protests work went strategic and coordinated. Endsars actually created some benefits especially sensitization both local and foreign bt yet to translate to real government actions because our government fails in everything not just endsars reforms demands.

Look at ASU strike they are yet to comply fully despite promises.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Clothingonline9(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2021
seunmsg:
Even though I feel strongly that the protest is politically motivated and unnecessary at this time, I will urge the security operatives to be professional and calm in handling the situation. Peaceful protesters should not be harmed or molested in any way.

However, they must also be sharp enough not to allow breakdown of law and order. The kind of destruction that was unleashed on Lagos during the last protest must never be allowed to happen this time around. Maximum force should be applied if necessary to stop any possible destruction.

You have spoken well this is the exact situation
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Cj4charles(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2021
PVision2020:
Where are the online warriors and offline cowards, awon soroke and we meuve geng, they're at home hiding under their Mama's wrapper while continuing their online foolery.

No one raise a brow about the disgusting Akwuzu massacre with massive evidence, they are yet to stage a protest calling for justice for the hundreds brutally massacred and dumped in the Esu Rver under the watch of PETER OBI and Willie Obiano by the Butcher Nwafor whom they even rewarded with a government appointment.

The Oyigbo own is still fresh in our memories. The hypocritical and selective judgemental dingbats didn't deem it fit to to lock Portharcourt down with protests because they know they have their match in NYESOM WIKE.

The Aba, Orlu, Enugu, Kaduna, Oyo, NE, herdsmen massacre doesn't resonate with them, since there is no way to robe TINUBU into it.

A phantom, bloodless and nameless pseudo-massacre that only exist in their hate filled mind is what they want to burn Lagos for.

It's 5months after the October events and all we still hear is that "all the families of the victims are scared to come out" but the families of the victims of Akwuzu, Oyigbo, Orlu, Enugu and all other massacres aren't scared to voice out, it's only lekki "massacre victims" families that are scared....lol. This guys take everyone for a fool.

Today present another opportunity for the world to see a massacre of AKWUSU magnitude.
Be calming down ogbeni before Igbo matter kill you... what concerns the Igbo and this post, you just keep showing more reasons your parents should have use condom

1 Like

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by lekki1444: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2021
Jaysleeves:
Them need use OMO together with hypo wash your brain .. Haba do you think before you speak.. listen up young man, this is a faceless forum and you never know who's behind the keyboard. OMG and this one will still claim leader of tomorrow. SMH.
nigga from the rubbish you have been writing i know you are an ube seller behind the keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by lekki1444: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

...a Shrink at Yaba left will do you good at this time. Lol
aiitt bet
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Redcrafton: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2021
PVision2020:
Where are the online warriors and offline cowards, awon soroke and we meuve geng, they're at home hiding under their Mama's wrapper while continuing their online foolery.

No one raise a brow about the disgusting Akwuzu massacre with massive evidence, they are yet to stage a protest calling for justice for the hundreds brutally massacred and dumped in the Esu Rver under the watch of PETER OBI and Willie Obiano by the Butcher Nwafor whom they even rewarded with a government appointment.

The Oyigbo own is still fresh in our memories. The hypocritical and selective judgemental dingbats didn't deem it fit to to lock Portharcourt down with protests because they know they have their match in NYESOM WIKE.

The Aba, Orlu, Enugu, Kaduna, Oyo, NE, herdsmen massacre doesn't resonate with them, since there is no way to robe TINUBU into it.

A phantom, bloodless and nameless pseudo-massacre that only exist in their hate filled mind is what they want to burn Lagos for.

It's 5months after the October events and all we still hear is that "all the families of the victims are scared to come out" but the families of the victims of Akwuzu, Oyigbo, Orlu, Enugu and all other massacres aren't scared to voice out, it's only lekki "massacre victims" families that are scared....lol. This guys take everyone for a fool.

Today present another opportunity for the world to see a massacre of AKWUSU magnitude.

Show your power here...loud mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9zYM8RZ34k
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Mhizsleeq4eva(f): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Protest does not work.

we have tools like Facebook to unite us together, break barriers, but when I see how the useless youths abuse Facebook, I weep.

They have never posted anything that will benefit anybody on that forum, they post jokes and useless prayers on that forum, Naked girls saying I am from Kubwa, Am I welcome?. That is not what such groups are for

Such Group is for something mature, to bring people residing within a zone together irrespective of barrier. They are not connecting anybody.

if I want to make an announcement in Abuja, where do I go to? why must I go to a radio station, when we have tools like Abuja connect.

Facebook group is a blessing in disguise, if you know what I mean. THINK ABOUT IT

Very true,social media is and should be our most powerful tool but it’s misused

1 Like

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Jaysleeves(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2021
lekki1444:
nigga from the rubbish you have been writing i know you are an ube seller behind the keyboard.
What kind of children do we have in this Country.. it's rather unfortunate.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by emperor863(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2021
seunmsg:
Even though I feel strongly that the protest is politically motivated and unnecessary at this time, I will urge the security operatives to be professional and calm in handling the situation. Peaceful protesters should not be harmed or molested in any way.

However, they must also be sharp enough not to allow breakdown of law and order. The kind of destruction that was unleashed on Lagos during the last protest must never be allowed to happen this time around. Maximum force should be applied if necessary to stop any possible destruction.

You have said the truth.

However, we would not allow any protest in Lagos. I am disappointed in the police for their decision to occupy the toll gate. They should have allowed Lagosians to defend their city.

You may call this anarchism but we need to put records straight once and for all. Nobody allows a mad man to come into his home to excrete feaces. If you made the mistake once, it is total foolishness to allow it the second time.

No protest would be allowed anywhere in Lagos today, rather they should go to Okwusu in anambra state.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by lekki1444: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2021
NgwalandAba:

We will burn it again it's our money,I think your people are second class in Lagos because you only live in low cost housing..so what concern you with economy of lagos..go to ogun state and help fight those trying to play Kwara and kogi saga there..bloody Afonja Muslim.
nigga keep quiet and go sell gala in lagos traffic like your brothers grin
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2021
AerialMapper:
When thugs took over Obalende and Ajah, our Mafoluku Seal Team Six were no where to be seen.

Today, a group of unarmed peaceful protesters said they want to protest the reopening of Lekki Toll Gate and they come out in full force.

Very good!! You get the leaders you deserve

undecided
"First, the recent embarrassing events at US Capitol is a proof that certain political events in Africa don't happen because Africans have inferior brain but because most African leaders usually corner their countries' security system and compromise the leaders of judiciary and legislature.

The truth is if Trump had the FBI and military on his side, the story would have been different today.

Second, if #EndSars protesters had invaded the National Assembly and vandalized it, the US officials would have insisted that the protesters must not be pushed back with force but through negotiations. And when force is applied with fatality like it happened in Capitol, sanctions will be threatened and ICJ and Amnesty International would be releasing indicting statements.

The irony in all of these is that racist Trump ended up showing that Caucasians are not superior race but they excelled simply because of some sane patriotic leaders". Copied
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Protest does not work.

Nobody believe in this useless nigeria anymore, don't you get it? Even the name of the forum you are talking about is very irritating sounds like Mayetti Allah terrorist forum.

Thank God the Nigerian political police force has started their own protests, we will join them last last

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2021
athaboi:
It is only God that will save Nigeria from crisis...the mallam should continue being stubborn, I only pity women and children in Nigeria
Men can go and die abi
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by uuzba(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2021
lekki1444:
all that smooth road you drive on you think its free of charge ? that whole road is as smooth as a new born babys yanch. i enjoy driving on that road

the problem with the black man. he wants to live like oyibo. he wants good roads. but doesnt understand why tollgate money is collected shocked

that whole lekki expressway is as smooth as a babys yanch. na money kill am

Nigeria has over 250 ethnic groups living here, each speaking different languages and wearing different native dresses.
Each tribe was minding his business until some white people came and forced all the tribes to unite under one country.
Do you know of any white man country that this has happened?
Is Russia made up of 250 ethnic groups?
Is China made up of 250 ethnic groups?
Is Malasia made up of 250 ethnic groups?
Is Gernany made up of 250 ethnic groups?
Is Portugal made up of 250 ethnic groups?
Is Spain made up of 250 ethnic groups?
Is Italy made up of 250 ethnic groups?
--
America may be made of many tribes, but none of them are native indigenes. They are all European escapees. They ran there to colonise the land together. So they do not fight each other.
But they all collectively killed off the native indegenes of America.
That is what the story of Pocahontas is about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZMvyfDKMoQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Redcrafton: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2021
lekki1444:
nigga keep quiet and go sell gala in lagos traffic like your brothers grin

Don't up think selling gala is better than drugged frenzied "OWO MI DA"?

Have you seen the Shrink you needed badly? Lol
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Honor10: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

We're waiting to see the outcome of this protest,
Some useless urchins said they're going to loot and destroy Igbos owned businesses during the protest or even kill some of the Igbos.

After today, and no Yoruba man killed or loot Igbo's owned business, I'll stop taking their online, basketmouth, internet warriors seriously.

U really need to get sense fast, u are embarrassing your parents
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by lekki1444: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
truly, I've been taking them serious o!

If You don't have stamina, you may be swept away by the fear of how they make mouth online,

You may think that they are the U.S Chief Of Army Staff.
fear of yoruba done catch this one cheesy cheesy cheesy

HE STILL REMAINS THE JAGABAN PUT SOME RESPEK ON THAT MAN NAME
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2021
NgwalandAba:

They are all bloody cowards remove Igbos today the Muslims Will declare caliphate tomorrow in Lagos.
cheesy cheesy
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by lekki1444: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Don't up think selling gala is better than drugged frenzied "OWO MI DA"?

Have you seen the Shrink you needed badly? Lol
Hey bro the OWO MI DA guy is showing you his superiority by TAXING you. he is letting you know ITS HIS WORLD AND YOU ONLY LIVE IN IT

LEARN TO UNDERSTAND THE GAME OF POWER

AND HE STILL REMAINS THE JAGABAN. PUT SOME RESPEK ON THAT MAN NAME
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Farki: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2021
SaintLucia:
The worst hypocrisy of all is that those that want to burn Lagos go to their village during Christmas and speak Yoruba to each other to feel more important among their people. These are people that are nobody in their village but came to Lagos, succeeded and all their empty skulls could think is to burn the same Lagos that made them.

When rogues from NURTW were destroying Lagos you didn't open your smelling mouth

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Protest does not work.

See your mouth Like useless prayers.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by lekki1444: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2021
elgramz:

Did igbos tell you that they are holding any protest today? Afonja cowards already looking for excuse to chicken out as usual. Some of your brothers who came out to protest have been arrested. Their names are Ayowole Sanyaolu and Damilare Ademola. They must be IPOB members according to you stupid ewedu guzzling fools
Brah dont be hating on ewedu. thats an afonja gastronomic delight. especially when paired with amala
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2021
Nuttella:
See your mouth Like useless prayers.

small girl
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by seguno2: 9:56am On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
Na for internet an average Yoruba person's power starts and ends.

Sunday Igboho is from where please?
It is not everyone who is like Tinubu, the cowardly chicken using agberos to oppress Lagosians.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Na for internet an average Yoruba person's power starts and ends.
Igbos no dey the protest hence the dryness. We all know yorubas no get liver.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by lekki1444: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2021
VaselineCrew:

We already know you put a lot more than respek on him, you put you lips on it!

JAGABAN IN YOUR MOUTH, Respek!

Eternal slave!

This dude wakes up from wet dreams screaming JAGABAAAAAAAAAN
hey nigga you the one with the name VASELINECREW. stop projecting your debauchery and hedonistic lifestyle on me

AND HE STILL REMAINS THE JAGABAN. PUT SOME RESPEK ON THAT MAN NAME
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2021
elgramz:

Did igbos tell you that they are holding any protest today? Afonja cowards already looking for excuse to chicken out as usual. Some of your brothers who came out to protest have been arrested. Their names are Ayowole Sanyaolu and Damilare Ademola. They must be IPOB members according to you stupid ewedu guzzling fools
We r around already, I tot u said u will burn Lagos down, we r here to defend our inheritance, go to d east nd burn ur ancestors property.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by berryPee(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Imagine NPF displaying muscles on innocent protesters but they tucked their tails in-between their legs when NURTW n RTEAN louts were fighting with dangerous weapons very close to Kamsalem House (State head quarters) ...... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by pasol4real(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2021
DenreleDave:
Some people go chop kondo today ehnnn

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Especially the Igbos and fulani herdsmen terrorist that are determined to bring down Lagos, the economy of South west.
Like seriously? Lagos is the economy not the sw?
Yet igbos own most investments, now own more than 60% of the land in the Lagos ....
Chai!, Afonnja ronuooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bayelsa Rerun: Governorship Election Results - LIVE UPDATES / Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders. / Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.