Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

#LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) (97689 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by baddestdml22(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
No dey follow follow crowd. Use your brain too

Protest does not work.

What did the Endsars protest solve? it created more problems,

let us be United first to demand for our right

You want to know how to be United?

we have tools like Facebook to unite us together, break barriers, but when I see how the useless youths abuse Facebook, I weep.

I am a member of Abuja Connect,

They have never posted anything that will benefit anybody on that forum, they post jokes and useless prayers on that forum, Naked girls saying I am from Kubwa, Am I welcome?. That is not what such groups are for

Such Group is for something mature, to bring people residing within a zone together irrespective of barrier. They are not connecting anybody.

if I want to make an announcement in Abuja, where do I go to? why must I go to a radio station, when we have tools like Abuja connect.

Facebook group is a blessing in disguise, if you know what I mean. THINK ABOUT IT

This man I very far from sense ��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Protest does not work.

we have tools like Facebook to unite us together, break barriers, but when I see how the useless youths abuse Facebook, I weep.

They have never posted anything that will benefit anybody on that forum, they post jokes and useless prayers on that forum, Naked girls saying I am from Kubwa, Am I welcome?. That is not what such groups are for

Such Group is for something mature, to bring people residing within a zone together irrespective of barrier. They are not connecting anybody.

if I want to make an announcement in Abuja, where do I go to? why must I go to a radio station, when we have tools like Abuja connect.

Facebook group is a blessing in disguise, if you know what I mean. THINK ABOUT IT

So it's true that kubwa is full of runs girls.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by FuckThaMod: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2021
DenreleDave:

Says who
Say you? Where you dey do nysc? Lie angry
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Olisehinnocent: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2021
Which economy of Lagos Na the time we go buy una Lagos land finish, carry ESN come face una, una go know that we no be mate. You guys really need to be careful on the way you are talking to us.
DenreleDave:
Some people go chop kondo today ehnnn

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Especially the Igbos and fulani herdsmen terrorist that are determined to bring down Lagos, the economy of South west.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by SaintLucia: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Who are these people you are referring to? You have very low self worth.

Be brave and mention those.
The worst hypocrisy of all is that those that want to burn Lagos go to their village during Christmas and speak Yoruba to each other to feel more important among their people. These are people that are nobody in their village but came to Lagos, succeeded and all their empty skulls could think is to burn the same Lagos that made them.

2 Likes

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by SaintLucia: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2021
Farki:

When rogues from NURTW were destroying Lagos you didn't open your smelling mouth
The worst hypocrisy of all is that those that want to burn Lagos go to their village during Christmas and speak Yoruba to each other to feel more important among their people. These are people that are nobody in their village but came to Lagos, succeeded and all their empty skulls could think is to burn the same Lagos that made them.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2021
sammy329:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

So where are the so called protesters.

Awon made in china protesters
Online warriors
Facebook dragons
Twitter revolutionaries.

When it's started, hope you cowardice Nigerians will not start begging for seized fire.

No retreat and no surrender we must protest peacefully, it is our civic responsibilities and our right.

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Rawgold29(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Protest does not work.

if i should describe you in one word it will only be. STUPID
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by KunleyY19(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2021
pasol4real:

Like seriously? Lagos is the economy not the sw?
Yet igbos own most investments, now own more than 60% of the land in the Lagos ....
Chai!, Afonnja ronuooo

Oshey Nairaland Bureau of Statistics... How many Igbo people sef dey this country when compared to the other two main tribes

1 Like

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by pasol4real(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2021
KunleyY19:

Oshey Nairaland Bureau of Statistics... How many Igbo people sef dey this country when compared to the other two main tribes
At least I know for sure that igbos are more than afonjas
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by membranus: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Yorubas I know are simply cowards,
Today will pass and nothing will happen.

Las las it's the Yorubas that the Military will use and do shooting testing testing the microphone during the protest.

I'll be in bayelsa hearing your cries from afar.

Stupid man, that's why the northerners are using your oil to build mega cities leaving you foolish cowards living in squalor and swamps.

They created audio NDDC for your development, but they and your thievish leaders are the ones benefitting from their creation, leaving you more in your poverty.

At least we Yorubas know how to protest and fight our own wars in our own ways, and we always prevail.

Ask Ojukwu, ask Abacha, ask their cohorts, they will tell you who the Yorubas are.

Today's protest shall come and go, and there is nothing you can do about it, except badmouthing, the only thing you are good at.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Style007(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2021
PVision2020:
Where are the online warriors and offline cowards, awon soroke and we meuve geng, they're at home hiding under their Mama's wrapper while continuing their online foolery.

No one raise a brow about the disgusting Akwuzu massacre with massive evidence, they are yet to stage a protest calling for justice for the hundreds brutally massacred and dumped in the Esu Rver under the watch of PETER OBI and Willie Obiano by the Butcher Nwafor whom they even rewarded with a government appointment.

The Oyigbo own is still fresh in our memories. The hypocritical and selective judgemental dingbats didn't deem it fit to to lock Portharcourt down with protests because they know they have their match in NYESOM WIKE.

The Aba, Orlu, Enugu, Kaduna, Oyo, NE, herdsmen massacre doesn't resonate with them, since there is no way to robe TINUBU into it.

A phantom, bloodless and nameless pseudo-massacre that only exist in their hate filled mind is what they want to burn Lagos for.

It's 5months after the October events and all we still hear is that "all the families of the victims are scared to come out" but the families of the victims of Akwuzu, Oyigbo, Orlu, Enugu and all other massacres aren't scared to voice out, it's only lekki "massacre victims" families that are scared....lol. This guys take everyone for a fool.

Today present another opportunity for the world to see a massacre of AKWUSU magnitude.
Omenka we know this is you.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by KunleyY19(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2021
pasol4real:

At least I know for sure that igbos are more than afonjas

Igbos are more than Yoruba's only in the SE and not in Nigeria as a whole. Even if you say Lagos is a conglomerate of a lot of tribes at least Oyo is still homogenic in times of tribe and her population is large enough to swallow the most populated igbo states. You will say there are igbos in some SS states and I will also say there are Yoruba's well in Kwara(Majority) and Kogi

Probably if about 2million weren't wasted during the civil war maybe you might have an edge but that incident alone is enough to tell you this your argument is just not possible and no be say una even fancy polygamy again sef.

So let's leave this talk you can check online for more statistics. But what I quoted was the uninformed man who claimed igbo own 60% of land in Lagos... Tell me how it's possible for a non indigenous tribe to own 60% of the currently occupied Lagos Metropolitan area placed at 1045square miles...

We dey catch cruise for nairaland no mean say make we dey forget say no be everybody be olodo Ooo...

3 Likes

Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Nephilim: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Interesting!
Pictures please!
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2021
membranus:

Stupid man, that's why the northerners are using your oil to build mega cities leaving you foolish cowards living in squalor and swamps.

They created audio NDDC for your development, but they and your thievish leaders are the ones benefitting from their creation, leaving you more in your poverty.

At least we Yorubas know how to protest and fight our own wars in our own ways, and we always prevail.

Ask Ojukwu, ask Abacha, ask their cohorts, they will tell you who the Yorubas are.

Today's protest shall come and go, and there is nothing you can do about it, except badmouthing, the only thing you are good at.

The world come and see o!
A Yoruba man has agreed that it's the Yorubas that are carrying out the protests and destroying of their properties but here are some of the Yorubas claiming that it's the Igbo man that's destroying Lagos due to jealousy
OritoJasi:

My guy, no mind dem. Dem think say dem get crase. The worst part is that all of them are ibos o. Na only the omo ale Yorubas dem fit deceive with their antics because the real ijinle Yorubas know they don't wish the state well from here to there. It is only Yorubas that have always stood up to defend Lagos when the chips are down because come rain or shine na our land, onilu koni je kilu ko tu.

During the heat of June 12 they all ran off to their region, believing the military would level the state and finish off the Yorubas. Their aim has always been to see the state burn out of jealousy and envy, but their plans will continue to fail.

OritoJasi:

Yimu. If the resistance you are witnessing against your blackmail propaganda on this thread is what you call bullying, carry your leg waka go protest for the toll gate tomorrow, then you see the real bullying. You think say na only una get crase? Gone are the days when you people could get away with invoking Tinubu's name to get away with your political intentions. Una no reach. From hereon your madness will be met with even more madness. If you don't like Tinubu, you have no other choice than to wait till 2023 to vote against his party. No backdoor tactics will work. Not in this Lagos. Las Las una go leave Lagos back to wherever una come from. Oshisko.

OritoJasi:
The Op's injection of Tinubu's name into his post shows clearly that the aims of the protest are political. There is no doubt that the protests are being sponsored by sore losers who have repeatedly failed to achieve their aims via the ballot box and are therefore resorting to their socalled protests to achieve their political aims through the backdoor. Omo, una go continue to fail because your antics have been exposed.

Your madness will be met with an equal if not more superior measure of madness.

OneTemplate:

All IPOBians really need to get a life. Their obsession with Lagos, Tinubu and everything Yoruba, in general, is really scary.

Much like DJ Witch Switch, an Igbo, who wants to die over Lagos matter but has zero interest in Obigbo/Oyigbo massacre or Awkuzu SARS atrocities in Anambra.

Lehadeh:

Useless omo arisunkun. Aiye e ti baje mo tile
You ipob miscreants burnt so many properties in Lagos the last time under fake lekki massacre. We won’t allow Lagos to be like abia. Never
So just come on Saturday okay. O Fe lo iku je
These same people went as far as threatening the Igbo man's businesses
Lehadeh:

Let there be any protest on Saturday. Your properties will definitely go for it. This is Lagos not aba
Lehadeh:

Just know that your goods, property would be burnt if there’s anything like protest on Saturday
Lehadeh:

Let there be any protest on Saturday. Your properties will definitely go for it. This is Lagos not aba

We're keeping record.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by blog4all(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2021
#OccupyLekkiTollgate: Police arrest 10 protesters at Lekki Tollgate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EuozjdwPlY
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by olajizz01(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Na for internet an average Yoruba person's power starts and ends.
Get your fact right, most noise makers insisted on this protests are Igbo's or are you under influence.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2021
olajizz01:
Get your fact right, most noise makers insisted on this protests are Igbo's or are you under influence.
Go to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6413264/no-going-back-occupylekki-protesters
and check who's insisted on protesting, they're all Yorubas.
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba's protestgrin grin
Tunde835:
That's why they are the most successful tribe in Nigeria

But they want to use the Igbos to cover up, should the protest not hold again, so that later on, they will start ridiculing the Igbos.
We know that tactics, it's called "plan B" or "the blame game"
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by cassbeat(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2021
PVision2020:
Where are the online warriors and offline cowards, awon soroke and we meuve geng, they're at home hiding under their Mama's wrapper while continuing their online foolery.

No one raise a brow about the disgusting Akwuzu massacre with massive evidence, they are yet to stage a protest calling for justice for the hundreds brutally massacred and dumped in the Esu Rver under the watch of PETER OBI and Willie Obiano by the Butcher Nwafor whom they even rewarded with a government appointment.

The Oyigbo own is still fresh in our memories. The hypocritical and selective judgemental dingbats didn't deem it fit to to lock Portharcourt down with protests because they know they have their match in NYESOM WIKE.

The Aba, Orlu, Enugu, Kaduna, Oyo, NE, herdsmen massacre doesn't resonate with them, since there is no way to robe TINUBU into it.

A phantom, bloodless and nameless pseudo-massacre that only exist in their hate filled mind is what they want to burn Lagos for.

It's 5months after the October events and all we still hear is that "all the families of the victims are scared to come out" but the families of the victims of Akwuzu, Oyigbo, Orlu, Enugu and all other massacres aren't scared to voice out, it's only lekki "massacre victims" families that are scared....lol. This guys take everyone for a fool.

Today present another opportunity for the world to see a massacre of AKWUSU magnitude.
With the evidence gathered against the akwuzu sars why is the government not making any move about it? Or have you heard any statement from the government on it?
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by olajizz01(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Go to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6413264/no-going-back-occupylekki-protesters
and check who's insisted on protesting, they're all Yorubas.

But they want to use the Igbos to cover up, should the protest not hold again, so that later on, they will start ridiculing the Igbos.
We know that tactics, it's called "plan B" or "the blame game"
Their leaders cut across both tribes,whether Yorubas or Igbos,let them go there,they will met what they deserved, those looted shops in their last madness were yet to recovered,they wanted to start another looting sprees.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Bidi123: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
All of you who are speaking nonesense against protesters will die in suffering, silence and your children will suffer what you couldn't make better by raising your voice after your demise. ENDSARS really brought fear to the government, in we the youths had made the world proud because of our braveness. America is better today because the people rise and speak against bad governance.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by olatuns2017: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Owerri1stSon:

See this one. IPOB never said they were going to protest, it was the Yolobas claiming ownership of Lagos (which is no man's land) that decided to protest today..

If them born yolobass well, they should damn all consequences and come out to protest, toothless bulldogs.

Shey you guys agreed to burn Igbo owned shops? We are waiting for a yoloba man light a matches stick. Cowards.

IPOB protested in their state despite thunder and brimstones from Buhari but ordinary police, yolobass are trying to cover their faces in shame.

Your papa shops in Lagos...

Na 2mins bro
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by samunaka: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
PVision2020:

brilliant out burst, enough is enough, lagosians defend your magnificent city from envious looters, by the way bros you mentioned my dear kaduna, they dare not, even a cockroach knows the bottle of potash
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by luluosas(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
But wait oooooo, with the strength and energy that our security operatives are flexing here, won't bandits, Boko Haram terrorists and fulani terrorists herdsmen be a thing of the past? Just being curious
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by theFilmtric: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

We're waiting to see the outcome of this protest,
Some useless urchins said they're going to loot and destroy Igbos owned businesses during the protest or even kill some of the Igbos.

After today, and no Yoruba man killed or loot Igbo's owned business, I'll stop taking their online, basketmouth, internet warriors seriously.

your level of tribalism stinks!—
Agbụrụ gị na-esi isi!

theFilmtricsay
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by omenka(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Style007:
Omenka we know this is you.
That isn't me but I agree 1000% with what the poster said.

You people should call for the Occupation of Rivers and Anambra states if you want anyone to believe you've got no ulterior motive for the calls you make for Lagos.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by SweetiliciousD: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
olajizz01:

Could it be that only Igbos who foresaw the looming heightened poverty in 2015, are still the ones pressing for justice and equity while others are swept off their feet by myopic tribalistic bigotry today?

I'm just musing aloud ni.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by Vabasi(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
So this is where our security men can protect. Why not channel this effort in protecting the citizens of Nigeria.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by NgwalandAba(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
lekki1444:
nigga keep quiet and go sell gala in lagos traffic like your brothers grin

Shut up slave from osun you've no family house in Lagos Igboman slave.
Re: #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) by fof1: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
PVision2020:

You Have A very Sick Political Skull that needs Reprogramming for better Functioning. Pls visit d Psychia Home nearby...Slave of d Masters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku / Bayelsa Rerun: Governorship Election Results - LIVE UPDATES / Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.