Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) (143693 Views)

Help Advice On My Keke Business & Tracker / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by felipeli(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hello BeksT, please how long does it take for Upwork to credit your aboki africa account. I just got introduced to it and I want to withdraw some funds but I would like to know how long it takes. I also send you an anonymous message to connect. Thank you.
BeksT:

i think using aboki africa to withdraw from upwork is the best, you lose 3dollars at most for the service charge for both upwork and the app...and the juicy part is that you get to withdraw your dollars directly to virtual USA bank account at the exchange rate of 566 or whatever dollar is at that moment. that 390naira upwork they churn out to payoneer is disheartening

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dreamxhaser: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
BeksT:

you just have to open an account on aboki africa, then request for a virtual account which can be in USD, EUR, GBP0 which will be a US bank number.So you just add the USD account to your upwork and always withdraw to it ,search aboki dot africa, you will see procedures. I hope this helps

That's interesting, can I use it on Amazon kdp too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by BeksT(f): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
felipeli:
Hello BeksT, please how long does it take for Upwork to credit your aboki africa account. I just got introduced to it and I want to withdraw some funds but I would like to know how long it takes. I also send you an anonymous message to connect. Thank you.

2-5 working days
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by BeksT(f): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
dreamxhaser:

That's interesting, can I use it on Amazon kdp too

I have no idea about that, but i think you should be able to use it since it's still a US bank account....
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
BeksT:

you just have to open an account on aboki africa, then request for a virtual account which can be in USD, EUR, GBP0 which will be a US bank number.So you just add the USD account to your upwork and always withdraw to it ,search aboki dot africa, you will see procedures. I hope this helps
The $30 fee sha
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
DrLevi:

The $30 fee sha

There is a way to get no fee which is the US Bank Account, my approach connect my Wise Account and use as ACH Bank, then set ip up on Upwork, the issue is you need to have someone who is in the UK with a wise account who can sell naira back to you. 0 transfer.

Works in theory but I haven't tried it.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Created a Video for people new to Upworks, it's how I run Upworks
https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/7088840?key=c2bd1652c0b2791398e17ea9a7db20eb

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by emmyN(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
qtguru:
Created a Video for people new to Upworks, it's how I run Upworks
https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/7088840?key=c2bd1652c0b2791398e17ea9a7db20eb

Is it possible for you to share this on youtube too?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
emmyN:

Is it possible for you to share this on youtube too?

I'd had to work on the post production and maintain a high quality, I will do that eventually
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by emmyN(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
qtguru:

I'd had to work on the post production and maintain a high quality, I will do that eventually

Thank you. I need it for the subtitles.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
emmyN:

Thank you. I need it for the subtitles.

Oh I see You can use Live Caption in Chrome
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
[b]NOTE: [/b]Sorry I think the 7.5 usd charge is when it is from a non US Bank, so it might be free, I will be updating you guys when I collect my money via Wise
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by emmyN(m): 1:42am On Jan 29, 2022
qtguru:

Oh I see You can use Live Caption in Chrome

Okay, I'll try navigating through to see how that checks out.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by jackest1(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2022
BeksT:

i think using aboki africa to withdraw from upwork is the best, you lose 3dollars at most for the service charge for both upwork and the app...and the juicy part is that you get to withdraw your dollars directly to virtual USA bank account at the exchange rate of 566 or whatever dollar is at that moment. that 390naira upwork they churn out to payoneer is disheartening
No naaaa

You missed it. You withdraw dollar to your payonneer, then from payonneer to exchanger or dorm or aboki.

It's same thing

3 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by BeksT(f): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
jackest1:

No naaaa

You missed it. You withdraw dollar to your payonneer, then from payonneer to exchanger or dorm or aboki.

It's same thing

grin okay

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by BeksT(f): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
DrLevi:

The $30 fee sha

That is when you withdraw to your local bank account, upwork doesn't remove any fee when sending to a US bank account

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
BeksT:

That is when you withdraw to your local bank account, upwork doesn't remove any fee when sending to a US bank account

Seems to just be saving 1% + $2. And stress of going to the bank and then to BDC. Not much benefit aside those

Aboki africa charges 1% compared to payoneer's 2%

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by BeksT(f): 5:44am On Jan 30, 2022
DrLevi:

Seems to just be saving 1% + $2. And stress of going to the bank and then to BDC. Not much benefit aside those

Aboki africa charges 1% compared to payoneer's 2%

yeah, that is right...the only upside to aboki africa is because $1 is 566naira, compared to the normal 390naira cheesy
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ebuka1997: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sometimes doing a quick sample for the client accelerates the hiring process and shows you know what needs to done.

A tailored proposal also gets the most hits, clients can smell custom proposals from a mile away.

8 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Popson92: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
I really need money. But I no serious for this Upwork thing
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by LikeAking: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
ebuka1997:
Sometimes doing a quick sample for the client accelerates the hiring process and shows you know what needs to done.

A tailored proposal also gets the most hits, clients can smell custom proposals from a mile away.

I am not understanding
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ebuka1997: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
LikeAking:

I am not understanding

You never use Upwork be that
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2022
ebuka1997:

You never use Upwork be that

You are right, it does work

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by emmyN(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
ebuka1997:

What service were you offering here?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by LikeAking: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Is their any popular gig site owned by the Chinsese?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ebuka1997: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
emmyN:

What service were you offering here?

Research for antique items on EBay, it’s under web research... a potentially lucrative category but hard to break into.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by emmyN(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
ebuka1997:

Research for antique items on EBay, it’s under web research... a potentially lucrative category but hard to break into.

Looks interesting. Does this require some special skill set or tools for execution?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Deicide: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Is it Good to avoid job from indians on Upwork?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by islamics(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Deicide:
Is it God to avoid job from indians on Upwork?
Me dey avoid them. Especially when I open and I see rate of hire low.
Though it is not as if I have been successful with others but at least some do answer me before ghosting me.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ibromodzi: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
qtguru:

There is a way to get no fee which is the US Bank Account, my approach connect my Wise Account and use as ACH Bank, then set ip up on Upwork, the issue is you need to have someone who is in the UK with a wise account who can sell naira back to you. 0 transfer.

Works in theory but I haven't tried it.

Please how did you get your Wise account verified?

You actually don't need to have someone in the UK to get your Naira if you are used to P2P on Binance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (106) (Reply)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.