Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) (145837 Views)

Help Advice On My Keke Business & Tracker / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mannyautos: 8:26am On Apr 30
GumGum:
Is this still available?

Very much available. I need lots of people for this task and payment has also been reviewed upwards.

Please quote me on this post or send me a WhatsApp chat on 08155909839 for further details on this task.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by productsrules(m): 11:38am On Apr 30
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that you can turn cassava tuber to industrial liquid laundry starch and make fortunes.

With little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you.

Presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to apply liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric for further customer patronage and I bet you, only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].

Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,
It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

You can position yourself to be one major producer of this unique liquid laundry starch creat fortune for yourself.

If you care to know more, check my signature and pm me for details.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ebuka1997: 11:55am On May 02
How this week went, not a bad week at all.

4 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Adebaba1(m): 1:20pm On May 02
ebuka1997:
How this week went, not a bad week at all.
whats your niche
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ebuka1997: 2:32pm On May 02
Adebaba1:

whats your niche

Funny enough, nothing special. Investor research and data entry. No tech tools, there’s money to be made everywhere in upwork just by being consistent. Had the account for up to three years so have lots of reviews and confirmation.

4 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Adebaba1(m): 3:02pm On May 02
ebuka1997:

Funny enough, nothing special. Investor research and data entry. No tech tools, there’s money to be made everywhere in upwork just by being consistent. Had the account for up to three years so have lots of reviews and confirmation.
Omo
You are lucky o
I have burnt Enough connects yet no luck
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ebuka1997: 6:01pm On May 02
Adebaba1:

Omo
You are lucky o
I have burnt Enough connects yet no luck

What gig? Keep going. It just takes one or two good clients for everything to change.
It’s tougher now I won’t lie. I was lucky to get a bunch of long term clients that have been giving me work to keep me going.

5 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Adebaba1(m): 6:57pm On May 02
ebuka1997:

What gig? Keep going. It just takes one or two good clients for everything to change.
It’s tougher now I won’t lie. I was lucky to get a bunch of long term clients that have been giving me work to keep me going.
Virtual assistant
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Babsolala: 10:11am On May 05
Good morning, everyone.

Please I need some input here.
I tried initiating a withdrawal on my upwork account. It failed after a while due to the reason stated in the attached screenshot.

But my dashboard only requests for Bank Swift Code where I originally entered "ABNGNGLA" for Access Bank before initiating the transfer.

So please, what's the "Bank code" as there isn't a field for it on the dashboard?

@@codedboy95
@pocohantas

Thanks in advance.

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by jackest1(m): 11:46am On May 05
Why not use geegpay?

Babsolala:
Good morning, everyone.

I tried initiating a withdrawal on my upwork account. It failed after a while due to the reason stated in the attached screenshot.

But my dashboard only requests for Bank Swift Code where I originally entered "ABNGNGLA" for Access Bank before initiating the transfer.

So please, what's the "Bank code" as there isn't a field for it on the dashboard?

@@codedboy95
@pocohantas

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mannyautos: 12:19pm On May 05
Babsolala:
Good morning, everyone.

@@codedboy95
@pocohantas

Thanks in advance.

Please use Geegpay and get value for money with reasonable rate
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Babsolala: 12:34pm On May 05
Mannyautos:

Please use Geegpay and get value for money with reasonable rate

@Mannyautos
@jackest1
Thanks, guys.

I don't have a Geegpay account. But let me check online for the requirements.

Once more, thanks.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 6:14pm On May 05
Babsolala:
Good morning, everyone.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know the swift code for Access, but I don't advise withdrawing from Upwork to your Naira acct. Please open a GeegPay account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Babsolala: 7:26am On May 06
pocohantas:

I don't know the swift code for Access, but I don't advise withdrawing from Upwork to your Naira acct. Please open a GeegPay account.

Alright. Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Adebaba1(m): 8:24am On May 06
Please who sells upwork reviews here?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mannyautos: 1:31pm On May 06
Adebaba1:
Please who sells upwork reviews here?

You mean someone to hire you and drop you a 5 star rating and review on your Upwork profile?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Moji12(f): 3:23pm On May 07
Hello everyone., please who can tutor me on how to manoeuvre on Fiver as a newbie, I want to go into digital marketing/ data entry or doesn't it have to be one niche?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by CaptainArc: 3:31pm On May 08
Has anyone here tried freelancerdotcom? Tried to register but was made to undergo several tests, each costing a few bucks, had to pause first, never even get job but telling me to do one test or the other each costing $5
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Babsolala: 5:16pm On May 08
smiley
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by onmylane: 12:27pm On May 10
Mannyautos:

You mean someone to hire you and drop you a 5 star rating and review on your Upwork profile?
Yes. I'm interested too.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mannyautos: 1:42pm On May 12
Mannyautos:

I've reviewed payment upwards for this task as dollar has gone up.

More people still needed for this task. I'm also willing to collaborate with people that can do more than 1 review. Which means :
2000 = 1 Review,
6000 = 3 Reviews etc. ( However note that reviews must be from different devices).

Please quote me on this post or send me a WhatsApp chat on 08155909839 for further details on this task.

This is an ongoing task...

People still required.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mannyautos: 2:06pm On May 14
Been on Upwork for sometime and I landed my first ever Enterprise Client! It’s indeed true that most high paying jobs come from direct invites without even wasting connects. Let’s keep pushing!

5 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Samuell2019(m): 8:41am On May 16
Mannyautos:
Been on Upwork for sometime and I landed my first ever Enterprise Client! It’s indeed true that most high paying jobs come from direct invites without even wasting connects. Let’s keep pushing!

what service do you render
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Sheriffdeen473(m): 2:36pm On May 17
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01a4c9dd99e017536c

Abeg help me Check my Profile being in Upwork since 200L days now in 400L and I never secured any job

I'm thinking of moving into Crowdfunding niche
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Sheriffdeen473(m): 2:49pm On May 17
I'm already frustrated being on Upwork for two years I haven't secure any job
I guess if might be due to the fact that I don't have good portfolio to convince client
Make you help me
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 4:56pm On May 17
Upwork has been consistent for me, this week I'm entering like 1k$ once they pay, but sometimes some clients do ghost, but I've gotten full-time clients from it, that I work it, I'm very good with my niche

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by chieni(f): 5:29pm On May 17
Mannyautos:
No bidding, just a direct message?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by onmylane: 6:26pm On May 17
Review seller needed for upwork.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by demanuel(m): 6:26pm On May 17
qtguru:
Upwork has been consistent for me, this week I'm entering like 1k$ once they pay, but sometimes some clients do ghost, but I've gotten full-time clients from it, that I work it, I'm very good with my niche
I have been unable to breakthrough so far on Upwork.
I don't know why I am having a challenge with that platform.
cry
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 6:34pm On May 17
demanuel:

I have been unable to breakthrough so far on Upwork.
I don't know why I am having a challenge with that platform.
cry

What's your niche, post your profile
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by demanuel(m): 6:50pm On May 17
qtguru:

What's your niche, post your profile
My niche is financial modeling & Data analysis

https://www.upwork.com/nx/search/talent/details/~016df7ce588274822e/profile?_modalInfo=%5B%7B%22navType%22%3A%22slider%22,%22title%22%3A%22Profile%22,%22modalId%22%3A%221716035213062%22%7D%5D&pageTitle=Profile&q=Emmanuel%20nduka

https://www.upwork.com/nx/search/talent/details/~016df7ce588274822e/profile?_modalInfo=%5B%7B%22navType%22%3A%22slider%22,%22title%22%3A%22Profile%22,%22modalId%22%3A%221716035213062%22%7D%5D&pageTitle=Profile&q=Emmanuel%20nduka
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by onuleo(m): 7:41pm On May 17
Mannyautos:

People still required.
still available?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.