Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) (142745 Views)

Help Advice On My Keke Business & Tracker / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Cso15: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Oops!

4 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by islamics(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
islamics:

Perhaps it was there before but no longer there, just like one of the Boss pointed out, He observed that it is not there again.
I have seen where to insert the TIN stuff. One will need to fill/update the W8 first then it will bring other field for you to fill/update.

Cc: wasiubello

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by JohnKevwe(m): 1:05am On Dec 08, 2022
benedictuyi:
Omo, I just did a google search on "fidelis aganyi"
and I saw thingsssssss.

Make we dy careful on this thread ooo
God bless you!
You shall forever prosper.
Who nor careful nai im own be that lipsrsealed
This scammers are turning Nigeria into something else angry

6 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by benedictuyi(m): 1:55am On Dec 08, 2022
JohnKevwe:

God bless you!
You shall forever prosper.
Who nor careful nai im own be that lipsrsealed
This scammers are turning Nigeria into something else angry
A very good job you're doing.

Thank you for having nairalanders back

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by felibrain: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2022
dauntless15:
I'd get there, you can't change any life, you can't change yours talk more of changing mine, you're right, it's a faceless forum, that's why your idiocy is still this brazen, person for don treat your fvck up, idiot, get lost please.
You're being foolish. That guy defended you against the other lady who refused to add you to a group. He fought with her and took insults all because of you. This is how you pay him back? By being rude? Did you pay him for any tutorial? Does anyone owe you anything What fcking entitlement mentality you've got? You learn by loyalty.

3 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Biodex58(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2022
Good morning sir qtguru.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dauntless15(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2022
felibrain:

You're being foolish. That guy defended you against the other lady who refused to add you to a group. He fought with her and took insults all because of you. This is how you pay him back? By being rude? Did you pay him for any tutorial? Does anyone owe you anything What fcking entitlement mentality you've got? You learn by loyalty.
You mean you learn by asslicking, he had grudges against the said lady, even if he did all you claim he did he didn't see it through, more like starting what you can't finish, he did all that and got accolades online only to ghost me offline, no one owes me anything that's true and also non of them were born with any knowledge, and that's why I said I'll get there too, on my own or not I will, before you jump at anything make sure you understand it, all this your foolish beggar mentality is the reason why you can't make your own money, waiting for freebies and hand me down from someone, it's clouding your judgement, why won't you take sides when you depend on his stipends to survive, another brainless asslicking a**hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2022
Let's move away from this issue, and take it somewhere else, others are here to learn and not spend time on trivialities. Let's move on from this issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
felibrain:

He didn’t fight and take any insult. He took insults because he was insulting and his attack was personal. I knew from the onset that he wouldn’t do jack to help the young man, but I decided to wait it out.

Since he/you knows no one owes anyone here anything- why must he think I owe an unknown Nlder an addition to a closed group?

He fought with me and took insults because in his usual manner of coming off as a Messiah and bragging, he took on a cause he would never finish. Just as he went to promise helpless Nlders money, only to accuse them of being entitled at the last minute. He is in fact lucky he tried that nonsense on this thread, not somewhere else.

4 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by OfficialDJ: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
pocohantas:

He didn’t fight and take any insult. He took insults because he was insulting and his attack was personal. I knew from the onset that he wouldn’t do jack to help the young man, but I decided to wait it out.

Since he/you knows no one owes anyone here anything- why must he think I owe an unknown Nlder an addition to a closed group?

He fought with me and took insults because in his usual manner of coming off as a Messiah and bragging, he took on a cause he would never finish. Just as he went to promise helpless Nlders money, only to accuse them of being entitled at the last minute. He is in fact lucky he tried that nonsense on this thread, not somewhere else.
is this in fact a threat? Or wishful thinking? grin

I wish you can say this to my face..
The internet has given you the leverage to spew abominations.

I am what you'd never be, and can never be...
This old evening newspaper thinks I'm her mate in all spheres!

I wish you can say this thrash to my face.

LOL.
Clown

4 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Djreloaded and president of fraud.

5 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by OfficialDJ: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sigh. This evening newspaper thinks I'll create alternate usernames to massage whose ego?

Your papa no go die well grin

My 2015 cls alone go buy your entire net worth.
Want proof? Ask. I'll oblige....

grin grin
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
BlackAIIDay:

I will continue to asslick you until you tell me to drop aza.
Guy can you just rest biko.
The guy is an unrepentant scammer who goes around dashing people's hope.
Move on. He doesn't have anything, just bragging, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by OfficialDJ: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
This community property wants to fight a losing battle

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Sigh. This evening newspaper thinks I'll create alternate usernames to massage whose ego?

Your papa no go die well grin

My 2015 cls alone go buy your entire net worth.
Want proof? Ask. I'll oblige.... grin grin

Post the proof. 2015 indeed. The 2008 Benz with worn out dashboard is why you won’t allow Nlders rest. Some of us have been on these streets for long. We know you and your empty talks. If you want to do this nonsense, go to Romance section. I know why I warned you to take your craze away from me. Na this thread I dey respect. You no reach person wey I no fit drag. Who you and your own papa put together be?

3 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by OfficialDJ: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
*unfollows thread...
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
OfficialDJ:
This community property wants to fight a losing battle

Lmao. A 2015 Benz with that hard steering looking like a Vboot. Pick your size young man. This isn’t Romance section where they fall for your cheap lies.

5 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by OfficialDJ: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Post the proof. 2015 indeed. The 2008 Benz with worn out dashboard is why you won’t allow Nlders rest. Some of us have been on these streets for long. We know you and your empty talks. If you want to do this nonsense, go to Romance section. I know why I warned you to take your craze away from me. Na this thread I dey respect. You no reach person wey I no fit drag. Who you and your own papa put together be?
dig my previous posts. I don't engage riff-raffs.
Last response
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
OfficialDJ:
dig my previous posts. I don't engage riff-raffs.
Last response

Did you at any point think you can last in the ring with me? I tell you say na this thread and the members I dey respect.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by OfficialDJ: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Lmao. A 2015 Benz with that hard steering looking like a Vboot. Pick your size young man. This isn’t Romance section where they fall for your cheap lies.
17 million paid in full.

Dig my previous posts...

It's there for all to see
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by OfficialDJ: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
OfficialDJ:
*unfollows thread...
pocohantas with the oozing smelly community pússy.

My mission on this thread has been achieved
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
OfficialDJ:
*unfollows thread...

Please unfollow it. You have nothing for the world other than screenshot of your earnings and deadbeat Benz.

5 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by OfficialDJ: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Please unfollow it. You have nothing for the world other than screenshot of your earnings and deadbeat Benz.
tongue

When I get home, I'll pepper you with the other model..

Smêlly pussy tongue

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
OfficialDJ:
tongue

When I get home, I'll pepper you with the other model

And that of course is your 2008 Benz. Now can you snap the dashboard when you get home? grin

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by OfficialDJ: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
pocohantas:

And that of course is your 2008 Benz. Now can you snap the dashboard when you get home? grin
2008, 2015 you clown..

Clear for all to see.

Ignored moving forward tongue

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
OfficialDJ:
2008, 2015 you clown..

Clear for all to see.

Same keys since 2020? Hahaha
I wonder who owns those keys. The person really made you in life.

4 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
The intrinsic ability to ruin threads that lie in every nairalander surprises me each time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by realogk: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Same keys since 2020? Hahaha
I wonder who owns those keys. The person really made you in life.
.idk why you're engaging him ...
The dashboard he posted look so worn out, hes getting the pics somewhere obviously.

The pic of the CLS wasnt taken recently , it's a saved pic from his phone .

People like that obviously engage in ebattles on forums like this when they see that the people they are dragging with know nothing about the models.

Idk how I stumbled on this thread tho, but just leave that dude jare. ..

That's not his car , no matter what documents he send to this thread .

4 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dauntless15(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
OfficialDJ:
is this in fact a threat? Or wishful thinking? grin

I wish you can say this to my face..
The internet has given you the leverage to spew abominations.

I am what you'd never be, and can never be...
This old evening newspaper thinks I'm her mate in all spheres!

I wish you can say this thrash to my face.

LOL.
Clown
The way you brag ehn, you seem like one timid and spineless weasel in person, never seen so much shallow pride on anyone since I was born, who do you even think you are? The empty ones make the loudest noise, your last sentence applies to you more than anyone else on this thread, all noise and emptiness, threatening online, I won't even accord you the honor of spitting on the ground even though I really want to, you're worth nothing, just one raving lunatic with a smartphone and cheap data.

4 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by JohnKevwe(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
OfficialDJ:
2008, 2015 you clown..

Clear for all to see.

The same pic of car keys again? angry
I haven't seen a poverty-stricken mad scammer such as you in my life angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (106) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.