Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police (28695 Views)

Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue / Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police by harmony75: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
I feel very sad about this when we are not in military regime.. Nigerians who help to free these guys �
Re: Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police by harmony75: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Good ���
Re: Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police by sammirano: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Incognito403:
If you like after your bail, don't go home and continue eating your macaroni while simping on your smelly slay-oloshos.

Or else

No mind the guy. It seems he don collect moni
Re: Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police by Coinbased: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police by Nick35(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE

VALENTINE CELEBRATION

THE IMO STATE CONSUMER PROTECTION COMMISSION WARNS AGAINST SELLING OF FAKE AND ADULTERATED PRODUCTS, ADVICE THE CONSUMERS TO ALWAYS CHECK THE MANUFACTURING AND EXPIRING DATES OF ANY PRODUCT BEFORE THEY PURCHASE. REMEMBER TO COLLECT RECEIPT OF ANY PURCHASE YOU MADE.

LETS TRY TO BE CONSUMER FRIENDLY, BECAUSE THE CONSUMER IS A KING.

Signed
Hon. Mrs Obioma Okafor
DG CPC Imo State.
Re: Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police by capitalzero: 3:25am On Feb 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Meanwhile fulani herdsmen, bandits and bokoharam are roaming the forests freely. I see another biger protest against the police force soon, I see hundreds of police men killed and dozens of stations across the country razed. This I have seen.
Very soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, Obasanjo And Abdulsalami Abubakar All Smiles At Muson Center In Lagos / EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere / Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.