Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nyif - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyif (188 Views)

A Level Fraud Is About To Occur With NYIF Approved Loan @npf(mfb) / Will You Repay NYIF Loan / Ten Things To Know About The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nyif by wisdomJoseph01: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2021
why have the Nigeria system not working very hard to enable it users and applicant get the loan the said is for business youth with good Skills
Re: Nyif by wisdomJoseph01: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2021
I received a message from NYIF that I have pre qualified for the NYIF I was to login with my BVN which I did but not accessible are the scamming people or what are the messaging us for

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election And It's Conspiracy.. / Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against Southern Youths? / 2023: Ex-army Chief Ihejirike’s Move To Join APC Excites Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.