Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle (14258 Views)

Governor Uzodimma Donates #30million To Cattle Traders / Ebonyi: Osinbajo Assures Of Justice After Herders Attacks, Communal Clashes / Obasanjo To Cattle Breeders: Peace Must Return To Southwest 'REVIEW' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle by Nooel1: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

Says a slowpoke dats destined to do yoruba vs Igbo from now to 600yrs you live and die to do Yoruba vs Igbo

once again fiaa ghì
Says a bloody fool. Now get off my mention before I end you for life.
Re: Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle by Coinbased: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Really
Re: Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle by 400billionman: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
SouthNigerian:
What more evidence does my leaders here in SW need to know that buhari and his cohorts are preparing for war?

They have been deliberately cutting out food production from this side of the country so food scarcity would be a problem when the war starts fully. They are doing everything to make us the Oduduwans to depend on them for food.

Are our leaders too blind to see? Or cheap politics have caused them deafness?

I'm no longer understanding what is going on with my leaders on this part.

Did they block Sunday Ighogho account ?

Maybe your leaders are afraid of having their accounts blocked..
Re: Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle by MuchAdo: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
[s]
Markbrowny:
Yoruba don enter one chance

[/s]

Pigidiottt amaka... smiley

Nothing do us.

Worse is happening in the yeast all the same.
Re: Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle by nedu666: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
I believe yorubas can fight back but because they are fixated on the bigger price of 2023 they rather accept any rubbish. Their plan is to pay the fulanis back in their own coins come 2023 if they get the presidency. However what happens if that fails to materialise then they are in a bigger mess than can be imagined.
To all afonja i say fight back like hell and forget presidency which depends on the votes and manipulation of the north.

I don talk my own
Re: Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle by Omoslim26: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nooel1:

grin
Nooel1:

Amadioha kill you there

you better pick another tribe to masturbate with bcus I know it's all you came into dis life to do

if you continue to claim Igbo just to masturbate on cheap bigotry your life will be miserable forever
Re: Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle by nams77: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
overall90:
the herdsmen were three in number with matchets and you and your colleagues were three in number and you guys could not engage them rather you people were running until you fell grin

Ndi ujo
Ikegwuru honestly
Re: Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle by CaptainDo: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Obijulius:
All Igbos should avoid the following:

1. Lekki Toll Gate Protests

2. Hausa/Fulani vs Yoruba clashes in Oyo.

3. Any civil rights movement in the South West.

4. Fulani excesses in Yoruba land

Please don’t tweet, share, comment.

Allow them face their issues. Be reasonable for now and heed to the Yorubas request that we don’t get involved in their issues.

Do this and know peace.

They are currently looking for a way to blame the Igbos for all their failures.

THANK YOU SIR!
I wish my people will hear this!
Imagine how those gullible creatures finally tagged ENDSARS protest as a ploy by Igbo man to destroy Lagos. Sometimes I begin to wonder the essence of their enlightenment, education and exposure: they always reason from anus.

TUFIAKWA! Yoruba man and their hatred on Igbo! How was ENDSARS an Igbo man device to destroy Lagos? How many Igbos sponsored the protest, by the way?
Re: Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle by gozie4naira(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yoruba too like meat that's just the problem ..

people way Una go don reason since for Una land ... I still love my village people we for don chop them and cow together . nonsense
Re: Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle by eROCK247(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2021
mike8804:
how many people has IPOB killed? And how many IPOB members been killed? kanu created IPOB(indigenous people of Biafra) just like People created Arewa consultative forum(ACF) and miyetti Allah. those are socio cultural groups and under the constitution we have the right to association.

Oga IPOB is seeking a secession. That in itself is treason, a crime against the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
That is not in anyway to detract from the fact that the current government is selfish, bias and greedy without a single consideration for the plight of the citizens. If they are sincere, armed herdsmen should be arrested and prosecuted. What's their excuse for refusing the establishment of state police? The government must act to diffuse the current insecurity in the country and do it fast!
Re: Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle by mike8804: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2021
eROCK247:

Oga IPOB is seeking a secession. That in itself is treason, a crime against the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
That is not in anyway to detract from the fact that the current government is selfish, bias and greedy without a single consideration for the plight of the citizens. If they are sincere, armed herdsmen should be arrested and prosecuted. What's their excuse for refusing the establishment of state police? The government must act to diffuse the current insecurity in the country and do it fast!
if you must tackle insecurity, it must be all and sundry. Not disarming one group and arming another, this will only lead to anarchy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: I Am Still In The Race – Bakare Reminds Nigerians / Lai Mohammed, Ngige In Enugu For Town Hall Meeting / Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.