Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? (3909 Views)

See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by Asgard13: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I never heard of a news of Fulani terrorizing Lagos

THIS PEOPLE FUNNY

SO TILL THE TERRORIZE LAGOS ...

BEEN WONDERING THE SILENCE FROM YORUBA LAND

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY YORUBA LANDS ARE ALL GHOST

NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT ONLY LAGOS EXIST IN YORUBALAND

NOW I UNDERSTAND YORUBA SILENCE IN THE FACE OF ETHNIC CLEANSING

NO VEX CHAIRMAN

YORUBA LAND IS AAFE AS YOU SAID
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by oloyedewaris(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Asgard13:

THIS PEOPLE FUNNY

SO TILL THE TERRORIZE LAGOS ...

BEEN WONDERING THE SILENCE FROM YORUBA LAND

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY YORUBA LANDS ARE ALL GHOST

NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT ONLY LAGOS EXIST IN YORUBALAND

NOW I UNDERSTAND YORUBA SILENCE IN THE FACE OF ETHNIC CLEANSING

NO VEX CHAIRMAN

YORUBA LAND IS AAFE AS YOU SAID

Point of correction, i never talked about yoruba land, i was only talking about Lagos

So don't change topic

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by Obalatule: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
oloyedewaris:

If you know you're igbo and innocent of this accusation, then why are so worried
Worried?......you are grossly mistaken

You on the other hand should be very worried cos young Yoruba protesters are getting arrested in lekki
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by Asgard13: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Point of correction, i never talked about yoruba land, i was only talking about Lagos

So don't change topic

OKAY SIR AND BYE
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by calyx: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
flokii:

The oppression in Akwuzu SARS in Anambra where Peter Obi was fingered is what?

The killings in Oyigbo and Orlu is not oppression right?

You chose to pick out Lagos and cry, destroy things while you pretend that the ones mentioned above never happened. You're being hypocritical here and we won't allow you or your kinds mess Lagos up and run back to your villages.

Please note that there as many Igbos or at least close to it as Yorubas in Lagos (ok let me just say the urban areas).
And outside Federal & State Govts., in share numbers, Igbos have the next largest investments in Lagos. Once you achieve this feat in Anambra and other places you mentioned, then you can come back and make this comment again. Nonsense
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by oloyedewaris(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Asgard13:

OKAY SIR AND BYE
Yeah
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by oloyedewaris(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Asgard13:

OKAY SIR AND BYE
Yeah
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by oloyedewaris(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Obalatule:
Worried?......you are grossly mistaken

You on the other hand should be very worried cos young Yoruba protesters are getting arrested in lekki
Really, after they've been warned

Wait i want to ask you a question, what did the first protest yield
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by flokii: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
calyx:

Please note that there as many Igbos or at least close to it as Yorubas in Lagos (ok let me just say the urban areas).
And outside Federal & State Govts., in share numbers, Igbos have the next largest investments in Lagos. Once you achieve this feat in Anambra and other places you mentioned, then you can come back and make this comment again. Nonsense

Story for the gods
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by orisa37: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spaghetti is Yoruba Suya is Fulani.
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
See, it is easy for protest to go along ethnic lines...Government need to stop any protest before it starts.
Really ? Shame on people like u ...if Jonathan acted like this would APC be in power today ?
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by christistruth01: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
cool cool cool cool

Mr Macaroni has already been bought and paid for by Atiku.

Yesterday Uche Mefor former Kanu's deputy confessed on his Facebook page that Atiku paid IPOB before Kanu called off the no Referendum no Election Campaign before the 2019 Presidential Elections

Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by SugarCake: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
last time it was even Wizkid and falz that started the protest,I don't know why they keep calling igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by Finnestgreat: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
U people should leave IGBO people alone,no be our fault say we get sense pass una
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by PAWG(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Lets check this thing properly.

rumours are going around that igbos are organising or instigating protests so that they can destroy Lagos the economy of south west

Mr Macaroni was arrested among the occupylekki protesters today.

lets check this thing well is Mr Macaroni an igbo man

This is the first time I’m hearing/seeing this. What really is your agenda?
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by COdeGenesis: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Is he not a Nigerian first
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by omoharry(f): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Lets check this thing properly.

rumours are going around that igbos are organising or instigating protests so that they can destroy Lagos the economy of south west

Mr Macaroni was arrested among the occupylekki protesters today.

lets check this thing well is Mr Macaroni an igbo man
You are a slave and a fool .Its will not work .How much are they paying you for this crap that you decided to put up here ? .Channel ur energy toward how to defend your land against the killer headmen that are about to take over your land .Idiot .
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by Jdbrasco2: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coward Yoruba cyber miscreants! Always twisting the narrative because they are scared of fulani
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by 4ckyou: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
flokii:

The oppression in Akwuzu SARS in Anambra where Peter Obi was fingered is what?

The killings in Oyigbo and Orlu is not oppression right?

You chose to pick out Lagos and cry, destroy things while you pretend that the ones mentioned above never happened. You're being hypocritical here and we won't allow you or your kinds mess Lagos up and run back to your villages.

Shut up, talking as if you own Lagos, if the binis that owned Lagos are not saying anything u don't have the right to talk
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by flokii: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
4ckyou:

Shut up, talking as if you own Lagos, if the binis that owned Lagos are not saying anything u don't have the right to talk

Open your hears and conscience.. the victims of Nwafor and Akwuzu SARS are crying for justice.
Take EndPolice brutality to your home state. Leave Lagos alone.
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by SweetiliciousD: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
flokii:
He is under undue influence from bad people and enemies of Lagos.. do you see people like Falz supporting part 2 protests and destruction in Lagos? No!

The macaroni guy looks like someone who does things for attention, money and fame. Not a smart person atal.
He probably wants to go into politics using 'youth activist' as decoy.

If only you are better and more courageous than Macaroni?
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
PAWG:

This is the first time I’m hearing/seeing this. What really is your agenda?
My agenda is simple
live and lets live
Re: Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? by 4ckyou: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
flokii:

Open your hears and conscience.. the victims of Nwafor and Akwuzu SARS are crying for justice.
Take EndPolice brutality to your home state. Leave Lagos alone.

Why should I leave Lagos alone, my ancestors owns Lagos so shift abeg, if you don't know the history of Lagos go and ask your parents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Political Finance: Finally, Congrats To Nigerians As CBN Endorses Open Banking / Sdp (magnus Ngei Abe) Cruizing To Victory In Rivers / Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.