Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For (7334 Views)

The Nigerians Who Want Israel To Accept Them As Jews - BBC / Fayose: Buhari Has Failed In Securing Nigerians. "Mr Integrity, My Foot" / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by susy6999: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
It seems some people are okay with this tyrant acts by the government

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by susy6999: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Very bad.

25 Likes

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by SenorFax(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
They are animals what do you expect, Nigeria has dehumanised their brain from right to left.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Omoslim26: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
susy6999:
Very bad.

Very bad but the reality is with the useless security system we have another protest will certainly be hijacked and dis time it will be more disastrous

and in the end the struggling common man will suffer most

the kind problem wey we put ourselves for dis country na we nor fit go front we nor fit go back

as e be only Jahovah fit save us so oo

7 Likes

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
It's expected.
Some people are just not sane. And you just can't blame them.

24 Likes

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by osamz007: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
some idiots thinking they are catching cruise

26 Likes

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nnkan se mi grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Tumbulum: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
They are slaves. What do you expect ?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by TUANKU(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Most Nigerians are like cattle, they deserve Buhari.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Akudaisi: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
The reason i will never fight or protest in the name of Nigeria,I will gladly take arm and die for Biafra like my fathers did proudly Igbo long live Biafra

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by capitalzero: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
susy6999:
It seems some people are okay with this tyrant acts by the government

Check them very well. They are benefiting from the government. It is expected .
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by omenka(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
What nonsense. Did they ask him to "fight for them"?

I dont understand where you.people.get your ideas from. Where and when did they meet that he was asked by them to fight for them? He is fighting for himself.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
TUANKU:
You're right. Nigerians deserve Buhari

3 Likes

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by TUANKU(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nonexistent:
You're right. Nigerians deserve Buhari
Especially his supporters and anyone who voted for him AGAIN in 2019.
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by heniford2: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
to speak for your right in Nigeria is a crime oh to protect is a death wish police will arrest you then charge you for 100k as bail then your fellow mumu country people will make mockery of you too bad
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Fash20: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

Very bad but the reality is with the useless security system we have another protest will certainly be hijacked and dis time it will be more disastrous

and in the end the struggling common man will suffer most

the kind problem wey we put ourselves for dis country na we nor fit go front we nor fit go back

as e be only Jahovah fit save us so oo

Na Jehovah save America and Europe that you're running to abi.

Nigeria cannot be good with this mentality.

People are not ready to sacrifice and they want to enjoy. I laugh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by PDJT: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
-That’s what too many episodes of malaria and typhoid fever can cause to the human brain cells, they destroy your brain prefrontal cortex.

-Wrong Protest, though.

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Tobinrobin(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Oh mrs Arinola and her e Buharists or let me see e-goats. That’s madam poverty. She’s in the Uk yet she glorifies poverty for Nigerians. She was dragged sometimes last month or so when she mocked a guy that traveled to Canada.

Those people are Buharist. Silly set of clowns

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by thelinguist: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fash20:

is Nigeria worth sacrifice for?
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Fash20: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
thelinguist:

If we want it to work i think it worth it. Unless we want to continue deceiving ourselves

4 Likes

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by thelinguist: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fash20:

If we want it to work i think it worth it. Unless we want to continue deceiving ourselves
those that sacrificed, what did they gain? Gani, fela, saro wíwà
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by loopman: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Who sent him to “fight” for anyone?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Discombulator: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
thelinguist:
If your country is not worth sacrificing for then your parents did a very poor job on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
He is not fighting for any Nigerian.

Who elected him to fight for Nigerians
Who selected him to fight for Nigerians

He went on his own, his protest is not for Nigerians but for himself.

Everyone should carry their cross...messiah complex is a disease

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by thelinguist: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Discombulator:

If your country is not worth sacrificing for then your parents did a very poor job on you
noted
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by YorubaPrince: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nigerians deserve the leaders they get! cool

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Omoslim26: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fash20:

So are you advocating for another protest so some hoodlums will collect #500 again to unleash mayhem on the businesses of the average struggling Nigerians?

wats your point exactly please come out plain

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Gandollaar(f): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
TUANKU:
Worse than buhari if there's anything worse.

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by ProfessorBerlin(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
nobody send am work.

God punish the bastard that said Macaroni is fighting for Nigerians. HW don baff

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
It is laughable how a clown like Mr. Macaroni who does nothing in his comedy except the promotion of sensuality is beingn taken seriously by some folks. This only reflects the mentality of a people without a GENUINE focus. Is Nigeria a joke? undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
what is my own - you guys rot in your stew. have plan B?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Abolongo Was A Controlled Detonation - Police / Peter Obi: Cost Of Governance, Waste Of Public Fund Threat To Development / Underage Voters: Court Gives INEC 90 Days To Handover Officials For Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.