Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark (24510 Views)

Rezvani Tank Is An Extreme Utility Vehicle Which Features Muscular Body Design / Lagos Begins Compulsory Computerized Vehicle Inspection / 3 Essential Fluids Your Vehicle Cannot Go Without (2) (3) (4)

Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by rodeo0070(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Anniversary and premiere at Mercedes-Benz: The first new Mercedes-Maybach S-Class from Factory 56 is also the 50-millionth car from Mercedes-Benz to roll off the line in the global production network. 

Jörg Burzer, member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG, Production and Supply Chain said,

“Mercedes-Benz has always been synonymous with luxury. That’s why I’m very proud of this very special production anniversary: Fifty million vehicles produced is a significant milestone in the history of our company, and exceptional achievement by the team.

I would like to thank the colleagues in the plants around the world for their work and their commitment. Their expertise and passion in the production of our stars make the wishes of customers all over the world come true day after day,”.

A total of 50 million vehicles of the Mercedes-Benz and smart brands have been produced in the highest precision and top quality over the past 75 years. The foundation for this is the global production network consisting of car plants located around the world — flexible, digital, efficient, and sustainable.

Jörg Burzer, member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG, Production and Supply Chain Management, with the first new Mercedes Maybach S-Class from Factory 56, that rolled of the production line in the global production network as the 50-millionth car from Mercedes-Benz.

Thanks to the digital ecosystem MO360, all of these plants are networked with one another. The digitally supported close cooperation between the employees in the different plants is an essential part of this.

Thanks to structures and processes with maximum flexibility, the global production network is optimally organized. The ability to breath, and to transfer production capacity between the individual plants as required by market demands is a decisive advantage. Vehicles with different drive types already roll off the same production line.

During this, the production methods and processes are continually being further developed and digitalized. As a result, we can achieve synergies, lower costs, not least boost the efficiency and the productivity within the production network.

At the moment, the global production network is focusing on the implementation of the electric mobility offensive. By 2022 a total of six new Mercedes-EQ models will have been integrated into running series production operations.

As a result, Mercedes-Benz’ global production network is contributing decisively to the company`s ambitious sustainability targets. The batteries for the Mercedes-EQ electric vehicles are supplied by a global battery production network with plants on three continents.

Local battery production is a key success factor for the Mercedes-Benz electric offensive In addition, from 2022 production at all of the own plants of Mercedes-Benz AG worldwide will be CO2-neutral.

The 50 millionth vehicle is the first new Mercedes-Maybach S-Class to roll off the production line at the Mercedes-Benz Sindelfingen plant. The luxury sedan will, along with the S-Class Sedan and the long version, and in the future also with the EQS, be produced in Factory 56.

The high-tech production facility in the Mercedes-Benz Sindelfingen plant was opened in September 2020. It is Mercedes-Benz’ most modern automobile production facility.

https://brandspurng.com/2021/02/13/mercedes-benz-crosses-50-million-vehicle-production-landmark-photos/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Yeyeboi05(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
More pants

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Omihanifa: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Good news
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Fahdiga(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Innoson is 40 million already

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Donspicey: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wowwww.....

Dats gud......

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Jerryherd: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
cool.

Nice
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by EmeraldKing7(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
German machine cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by internationalman(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mercedes, the Samsung of cars

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by AnonymousAhoy: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Proper product branding

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by junketer(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kudos to them. There cars are very good. Want me some merc

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by CodeTemplar: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is how lasting wealth is created. You create something worthy that meet needs.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by FastLane25(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
I'm still anticipating the year our country will be producing cars across the world.. we just can be giant of Africa for nothing now

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by GreaterFuture3: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
People who Say "if you Drive a Benz you are pretty much close to Perfect", why do they say stuff like that?
Are most of their products That superbly excellent?

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by blinking001(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Good for them
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

What a milestone.

Meanwhile I'm cloning accounts with my virtual email address app and with my Browsec on I'm roaming around the world anonymously.

Not forgetting my telegram channels, keeping up with updates from my American and Indian folks dropping steady updates, cos only the updates will get us richer.

Big ups to my Naija whizkids, cos we getting more raba this year on God and we gon cop them Benz's On God.

I said what I said.

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by dayleke: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Obokun Oloye!!!!!

Back in the days..... cool grin cool

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Topmaike007(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
All thanks to yahoo boys

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Ayo2004: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Toyota go soon celebrate 5trillion grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Gamer999: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Benzema

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by ichidodo: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
I thought Mercedes Benz made Armoured Tank engines...
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by femmyAdagba(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
But the vehicles are expensive to maintain
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by fuckdemrepented: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hk
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by BlackfireX: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
I can't see the one I like there... Just too cheap..
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Harrykn: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Boys never see this one's?
E neat die
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by inoki247: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ayo2004:
Toyota go soon celebrate 5trillion grin

Toyota be like pure water

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Tinax(f): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Benz got class and durability.....

A Thread For Toyota Camry Big Daddy Users / Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) / I Am Driving From Abuja To Lagos. Advice Needed Please!!!