Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark (24511 Views)

Rezvani Tank Is An Extreme Utility Vehicle Which Features Muscular Body Design / Lagos Begins Compulsory Computerized Vehicle Inspection / 3 Essential Fluids Your Vehicle Cannot Go Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
dayleke:

Good morning.

You disappeared again.
No wahala sha...
Hope you good...

It still afternoon here o big bro shocked
Happy valentine to you... How you dey celebrate am
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by NewDelhi(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Iatrogen:

They don't even know Mercedes got their own extra exotic brand which is the Maybach. Them no even know sey na BMW geh Rolls Roycex and dem wan dey compare BMW with the only car that has a surname- Mercedes Benz!!!
You and that 3LACK are obviously kids who don't know anything about cars. You just scream benz up and down because of naira Marley and the Yahoo boys driving it up and down. Who told you Mercedes owns maybach? Maybach has been a stand alone brand since 1909. Around 2012 or so , daimler AG autos in Germany bought a huge share of the company and decided to take over productions of maybach under Mercedes. Daimler autos owns maybach, it's now produced under Mercedes in the S class that's why it's called Maybach or Mercedes-Maybach. Get some education and stop shouting Benz up and down.. is I start bombarding you with questions about your beloved Benz now you no go know.
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by dayleke: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

It still afternoon here o big bro shocked
Happy valentine to you... How you dey celebrate am

No mind me.
Na Valentine no let me see outside....
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Iatrogen: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
NewDelhi:

You and that 3LACK are obviously kids who don't know anything about cars. You just scream benz up and down because of naira Marley and the Yahoo boys driving it up and down. Who told you Mercedes owns maybach? Maybach has been a stand alone brand since 1909. Around 2012 or so , daimler AG autos in Germany bought a huge share of the company and decided to take over productions of maybach under Mercedes. Daimler autos owns maybach, it's now produced under Mercedes in the S class that's why it's called Maybach or Mercedes-Maybach. Get some education and stop shouting Benz up and down.. is I start bombarding you with questions about your beloved Benz now you no go know.

Your rants & prevarications only ended up confirming what I said, but I bet you're too soft in the head to even see that.

For your info, been an avid Benz follower ever since yahoo boys saw "Muscle" as d sign of success.

Back then, the 3star logo was reserved for moguls, politician's kids and expatriates b4 kids of your generation realised it was a ride most police men were scared of stopping it illegally, and hopped on it's footing to avoid being harrassed unnecessarily by cops. Means you don't even know the trend of things.

For your info yahoo boys don cast Benz too and are now moving onto Lexus for reasons best known to them. Whatever rocks their boat, as long as they leave my beloved Mercedes out of their shit trail...
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by SeaTrade(m): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
ethicallyright:

I knew you had that feeling somewhere deep in your heart.
Happy Valentine's day, Sir.
same to you man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Munzy14(m): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
femmyAdagba:
But the vehicles are expensive to maintain
That is a major turn off from Benz.

A frnds GLK had it's side mirror damaged, to replace one they said 90k...grin

The guy just fold the left one.
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by NewDelhi(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
Iatrogen:

Your rants & prevarications only ended up confirming what I said, but I bet you're too soft in the head to even see that.

For your info, been an avid Benz follower ever since yahoo boys saw "Muscle" as d sign of success.

Back then, the 3star logo was reserved for moguls, politician's kids and expatriates b4 kids of your generation realised it was a ride most police men were scared of stopping it illegally, and hopped on it's footing to avoid being harrassed unnecessarily by cops. Means you don't even know the trend of things.

For your info yahoo boys don cast Benz too and are now moving onto Lexus for reasons best known to them. Whatever rocks their boat, as long as they leave my beloved Mercedes out of their shit trail...
We no be mates son, if you want to address me, you can add sir , I don't mind. When you learn to address me properly, you can come back and argue.
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
NewDelhi:

You act as if you know shit, but your dumb asf, I bet you only knew Benz when Yahoo boys started buying em as a trend that's why you keep mentioning Yahoo boys everywhere, nigga I was a Benz fanatic even before the Yahoo boys and Benz saga, cos I appreciate quality and class over fancy looks.

And that Maybach part just proved how dumb you are, you said "who told you Mercedes Benz owns Maybach?" and after, you concurred that a part of Mercedes bought it or bought the highest share in it and they are now produced under it doesn't it mean that it's now owned by Benz u dummy, abi if I buy highest share for something no be me go keep am, that's car production business bruh the top Dawgs buy high shares and make em theirs just like Volkswagen group owns Audi(which some fools think it's better than Benz), Lamborghini, Bugatti, Bentley, ducatti etc...

You still need several years of car experience to match my car knowledge beetch.
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Iatrogen: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
NewDelhi:

We no be mates son, if you want to address me, you can add sir , I don't mind. When you learn to address me properly, you can come back and argue.

Foolish boy, na your type dey wake your papa with slap cheesy
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Iatrogen: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
3LACK:
You act as if you know shit, but your dumb asf, I bet you only knew Benz when Yahoo boys started buying em as a trend that's why you keep mentioning Yahoo boys everywhere, nigga I was a Benz fanatic even before the Yahoo boys and Benz saga, cos I appreciate quality and class over fancy looks.

And that Maybach part just proved how dumb you are, you said "who told you Mercedes Benz owns Maybach?" and after, you concurred that a part of Mercedes bought it or bought the highest share in it and they are now produced under it doesn't it mean that it's now owned by Benz u dummy, abi if I buy highest share for something no be me go keep am, that's car production business bruh the top Dawgs buy high shares and make em theirs just like Volkswagen group owns Audi(which some fools think it's better than Benz), Lamborghini, Bugatti, Bentley, ducatti etc...

You still need several years of car experience to match my car knowledge beetch.

Guy just leave that empty rhomboid headed clown. He's got a nomadic mindset wandering about like a fulani herdsman. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Perseverance127: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
NewDelhi:

Lol all you kids know is Benz yet you keep making noise all about. Benz na iPhone of cars so what is the likes of Koenigsegg, lycan, Aston Martin, buggatti, rollsroyce, Gordon Murray etc?
This benz your shouting about no dey pass like 20-25 million for the expensive models. Some models are even as low as 2-7 million yet you keep making noise likes it's worth 300M above like the brands I mentioned above. I'll even mention more than 7 Lexus models pricier than your beloved Benz.
you don't know what you are talking about. Maybe because M.Benz makes cars for the middle class like you to have a feel of luxury that's why you are saying this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thread For Toyota Camry Big Daddy Users / Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) / I Am Driving From Abuja To Lagos. Advice Needed Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.