Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark (24512 Views)

Rezvani Tank Is An Extreme Utility Vehicle Which Features Muscular Body Design / Lagos Begins Compulsory Computerized Vehicle Inspection / 3 Essential Fluids Your Vehicle Cannot Go Without (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by NewDelhi(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Perseverance127:
The iPhone of cars.
Lol all you kids know is Benz yet you keep making noise all about. Benz na iPhone of cars so what is the likes of Koenigsegg, lycan, Aston Martin, buggatti, rollsroyce, Gordon Murray etc?
This benz your shouting about no dey pass like 20-25 million for the expensive models. Some models are even as low as 2-7 million yet you keep making noise likes it's worth 300M above like the brands I mentioned above. I'll even mention more than 7 Lexus models pricier than your beloved Benz.

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Telvin7(m): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

It's just because Benz is popular in this part of the world. I don't blame them, na the Yahoo boyz who made it popular I blame. Funny enough if you ask these Benz fanatics what ordinary torque is in a car, they don't know.
Lol I don't really know much about the engine of a car but what doesn't know what a torque is lol.

Yhhh Benz looks so special and common in Nigeria and it's not even the new models lol .

Na ignorance dey worry those Benz fanatics..

I'm sure if they were asked to choose between a Mercedes Benz GLE 450 and a Lamborghini Urus , they will choose the Benz . grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by obaayo2: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jonasigoh:
so which one be apple
BMW

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by mejai(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

It's just because Benz is popular in this part of the world. I don't blame them, na the Yahoo boyz who made it popular I blame. Funny enough if you ask these Benz fanatics what ordinary torque is in a car, they don't know.
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bighead9:
Wow. Poor Nigerians no wan hear about Mercedes-Benz, BMW or other brand. All they know is TOYOTA COROLA AND CAMRY. grin grin cheesy grin

I can never buy Toyota, it's for poor Nigerians. I'll stick to my Mercedes-Benz and BMW. cheesy
Oga rich Nigerian, you for buy private jet or yatch now grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

Lol all you kids know is Benz yet you keep making noise all about. Benz na iPhone of cars so what is the likes of Koenigsegg, lycan, Aston Martin, buggatti, rollsroyce, Gordon Murray etc?
This benz your shouting about no dey pass like 20-25 million for the expensive models. Some models are even as low as 2-7 million yet you keep making noise likes it's worth 300M above like the brands I mentioned above. I'll even mention more than 7 Lexus models pricier than your beloved Benz.
Niggar u are dumb asf, for comparing the above car producers to Mercedes Benz... let me take you to school
no 1.Aston Martin are no where close to Mercedes, no British car company is even close to Benz including Rolls Royce, McLaren, jaguar etc.
no 2. Bugatti make only fast sport cars while Benz make sport cars, SUV's, muscle cars,exotic cars etc.
no 3. comparing Koenigsegg,Gordon Murray and Lycan to Mercedes is actually laughable, abi u think big names go scare us... Mercedes Benz company can buy all three and still have change.
no 4. You are a joker if think the normal Benz u see everywhere in naija are Mercedes Benz flagships, 20-25 million Benzcheesy oga do u even know Benz at all, there are Benz of more than 500 million naira you are here comparing it to Lexus grin

MERCEDES BENZ ARE UNDISPUTED IN THE CAR PRODUCTION GAME BRUH, LOOK THEM UP AND STOP SPEWING SHIT.

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by NewDelhi(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
3LACK:
Niggar u are dumb asf, for comparing the above car producers to Mercedes Benz... let me take you to school
no 1.Aston Martin are no where close to Mercedes, no British car company is even close to Benz including Rolls Royce, McLaren, jaguar etc.
no 2. Bugatti make only fast sport cars while Benz make sport cars, SUV's, muscle cars,exotic cars etc.
no 3. comparing Koenigsegg,Gordon Murray and Lycan to Mercedes is actually laughable, abi u think big names go scare us... Mercedes Benz company can buy all three and still have change.
no 4. You are a joker if think the normal Benz u see everywhere in naija are Mercedes Benz flagships, 20-25 million Benzcheesy oga do u even know Benz at all, there are Benz of more than 500 million naira you are here comparing it to Lexus grin

MERCEDES BENZ ARE UNDISPUTED IN THE CAR PRODUCTION GAME BRUH, LOOK THEM UP AND STOP SPEWING SHIT.
@Telvin7, if you give this one a flagship Benz GLE 450 and let's say a flagship rolls Royce wraith, na the gle e go carry o grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Coinbased: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

Mtcheew, so cos you are a Benz fanatic you have to be a car engineer or what... smh Dumb nigga
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by NewDelhi(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Telvin7:

Lol I don't really know much about the engine of a car but what doesn't know what a torque is lol.

Yhhh Benz looks so special and common in Nigeria and it's not even the new models lol .

Na ignorance dey worry those Benz fanatics..

I'm sure if they were asked to choose between a Mercedes Benz GLE 450 and a Lamborghini Urus , they will choose the Benz . grin
You went too far with the urus. They'll even chose that gle over a Hyundai Genesis G90

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

@Telvin7, if you give this one a flagship Benz GLE 450 and let's say a flagship rolls Royce wraith, na the gle e go carry o grin
mtcheew comparing Royce and Benz just makes me know u be total jon, Rolls Royce make exotic cars Benz make all round cars, your dumb if you think you can compare Mercedes Benz engine to that of Royce, abi it's becos of design. You are still a kid.
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

You went too far with the urus. They'll even chose that gle over a Hyundai Genesis G90
see another design sucker here, Oga it's all about features not fancy design. Benz Engine is million times better than Hyundai or any other Japanese car engine sef. mumu Grow up.
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by MrJoelinton: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
3LACK:

Lol comparing Benz whatever to a Koenigsegg , Aston Martin and the likes like dude how old are you? grin. Problem dey this country o. I'm sure if they give you a rolls Royce, you'll reject it and chose whatever Benz model they offer you. Go to Europe and America, Benz ain't really that popular infact they don't even see it as a luxury brand. They just see it as one of those cars you could add to your garage. Grow up and open your eyes o. Benz ain't even in the league of Audi and BMW. Go and research well.

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
MrJoelinton:

Lol comparing Benz whatever to a Koenigsegg , Aston Martin and the likes like dude how old are you? grin. Problem dey this country o. I'm sure if they give you a rolls Royce, you'll reject it and chose whatever Benz model they offer you. Go to Europe and America, Benz ain't really that popular infact they don't even see it as a luxury brand. They just see it as one of those cars you could add to your garage. Grow up and open your eyes o. Benz ain't even in the league of Audi and BMW. Go and research well.
MTCHEEW
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Bighead9: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
3LACK:
Oga rich Nigerian, you for buy private jet or yatch now grin grin

You know weather i get private Jet and Yatch? Use me as you prayer point and you'll see how God will bless you. cheesy

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
dayleke:
Obokun Oloye!!!!!

Back in the days..... cool grin cool

Big bro good evening. I got your mail this evening.
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Telvin7(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

grin grin angry angry grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bighead9:

You know weather i get private Jet and Yatch? Use me as you prayer point and you'll see how God will bless you. cheesy
gringrin TULE Joor

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by paltielx: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kudos to the very first car in the world, what an enduring company, the better play the game wise before china steals from them
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Sniper101(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
internationalman:
Mercedes, the Samsung of cars

Don't tell me Lexus is the iPhone of cars undecided
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Iamsultan(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

What a milestone.

Meanwhile I'm cloning accounts with my virtual email address app and with my Browsec on I'm roaming around the world anonymously.

Not forgetting my telegram channels, keeping up with updates from my American and Indian folks dropping steady updates, cos only the updates will get us richer.

Big ups to my Naija whizkids, cos we getting more raba this year on God and we gon cop them Benz's On God.

I said what I said.
Bro make we link up for what's app...make we share updates
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Iatrogen: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
3LACK:
Mtcheew, so cos you are a Benz fanatic you have to be a car engineer or what... smh Dumb nigga

You dey mind am. Enough Lexus owners wey no even sabi CEL, and the need to scan a car for proper diagnostics. They're used to their nonsense "reliability" slogan.
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Iatrogen: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
3LACK:
mtcheew comparing Royce and Benz just makes me know u be total jon, Rolls Royce make exotic cars Benz make all round cars, your dumb if you think you can compare Mercedes Benz engine to that of Royce, abi it's becos of design. You are still a kid.

They don't even know Mercedes got their own extra exotic brand which is the Maybach. Them no even know sey na BMW geh Rolls Roycex and dem wan dey compare BMW with the only car that has a surname- Mercedes Benz!!!

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
internationalman:
No Audi is the Samsung, Mercedes is LG or Sony.
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Nicepoker(m): 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Team BMW
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by PatAnselm(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
internationalman:

Which one is the iphone?
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2021
SeaTrade:
Mehn that worries me a lot.
I love my petrol cars,the sound they make and the ability of just getting fuel at a go.
So it bothers me that the time I might be able to afford a new one,they may all have gone electric.
So what I will do is opt for the ones like say 5 years backward that are still petrol so I get to enjoy them before the new gen ones finally take over.
Nothing can replace the roar from a V8 merc ,no amount of simulation can make the feeling exact.
Well,let's see what mercedes can continue to offer.

I knew you had that feeling somewhere deep in your heart.
Happy Valentine's day, Sir.

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2021
Iatrogen:

They don't even know Mercedes got their own extra exotic brand which is the Maybach. Them no even know sey na BMW geh Rolls Roycex and dem wan dey compare BMW with the only car that has a surname- Mercedes Benz!!!
LMAO... some people's stupidity is too deep or I think I should say ignorance... Imagine comparing Mercedes Benz to Audi(which is even under Volkswagen), Lexusgrin, Hyundai, Koenigsegg and even BMW-Rolls Royce... it's just absurd, a company that produces everything from low budget cars, mid-ranges, high ends, SUV's, wagons, saloons, muscle cars, trucks, sport cars including formula 1 cars, super cars, exotic cars, luxury cars,future cars, helicopters etc...

They think the Mercedes Benz cars they see around on their streets is the Best Benz ghat. Naive fools.

Mercedes no get mate abeg.

Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2021
Iatrogen:

You dey mind am. Enough Lexus owners wey no even sabi CEL, and the need to scan a car for proper diagnostics. They're used to their nonsense "reliability" slogan.
I ghat love for you bruh [no homo], You Know your shit.
Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by dayleke: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Big bro good evening. I got your mail this evening.

Good morning.

You disappeared again.
No wahala sha...
Hope you good...

A Thread For Toyota Camry Big Daddy Users / Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) / I Am Driving From Abuja To Lagos. Advice Needed Please!!!