Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan (19721 Views)

Biafra This, Fulani Herdsmen That, Is All About PDP Getting Power / How We Were Attacked At Ambode's House – EFCC / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Fear, fear.

You don the fear after killing Hausas and want to hide under fear mongering to blackmail Igbos into supporting the abomination you committed.

During your stay in the North? I am currently in Zaria and I enter and leave Kano like kilode.

Your people no get mouth for North compared to Igbos and we have structures to check northern excesses unlike your people that hide in Igbo dominated areas for security.

Since 2000 till date, Ndi Igbo have never been casualty of northern madness, na your people dey collect anyhow.

Ask question dude before ranting here.

My appeal is simple, stop the killings.
Lol u be real comedian o.....I was born and bred up in Kano,this fake love you are professing for the Hausas is stale, Wise Hausa people know ur intentions. Hausa people know say una hate them and that's why am average Hausa man hate Ibos people pass shit.

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Mrnairalandd: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Where are those southerners telling us how much they love the Hausas... Telling us how peaceful and nice the Hausas are...

Telling us that Fulanis are the only trouble makers in the north...

Oya come and defend the Hausas...

Why attacking and burning down their business??

Why turning their women to widows for absolutely no reason?

The Hausas that just last week you are all Over the media telling us how much you love them.

Telling them that fulanis are their enemies!

Shush your mouth! Who told you Hausa people are peaceful? Who ? I can’t count how many times in recent years that your so called kinsmen had attacked and killed innocent Yorubas in Ife and other places

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Fear, fear.

You don the fear after killing Hausas and want to hide under fear mongering to blackmail Igbos into supporting the abomination you committed.

During your stay in the North? I am currently in Zaria and I enter and leave Kano like kilode.

Your people no get mouth for North compared to Igbos and we have structures to check northern excesses unlike your people that hide in Igbo dominated areas for security.

Since 2000 till date, Ndi Igbo have never been casualty of northern madness, na your people dey collect anyhow.

Ask question dude before ranting here.

My appeal is simple, stop the killings.
I was in Kano during 2011 post election crisis and witnessed how an innocent ibo woman backing a child was lynched together with her child....stop yarning nonsense those killers are not on Nairaland. I can categorically tell you that whenever there is a riot in Kano,those boys singlehandedly loot and burn ibo shops en mass,you can confirm from your brothers down North. Continue professing fake love,we know your intentions,the Hausa elites know ur intentions too, fake Nairaland ibo

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2021
Chaiii
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by hotwax: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2021
Samson0599:

I was in Kano during 2011 post election crisis and witnessed how an innocent ibo woman backing a child was lynched together with her child....stop yarning nonsense those killers are not on Nairaland. I can categorically tell you that whenever there is a riot in Kano,those boys singlehandedly loot and burn ibo shops en mass,you can confirm from your brothers down North. Continue professing fake love,we know your intentions,the Hausa elites know ur intentions too, fake Nairaland ibo

Suddenly yeeebos are now hausas friends.

I remember when Ile Ife and hausas fought 2 years ago. Come and see how ibos are crying here. Even hausas didn't say anything. Yiboas were crying wailing...

What's wrong with those people?

But when the first news came out that hausas are killing Ife people, yeeebos were jubilating, chestbeating...

But when the real news came out that the reverse is the case..with pictures..come and see wailing...

Yorubas are mass murderers...Yorubas want to set country on fire...yeeebos get mental problems ooo

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2021
hotwax:

I remember when Ile Ife and hausas fought 2 years ago. Come and see how ibos are crying here. Even hausas didn't say anything. Yiboas were crying wailing...

But when the first news came out that hausas are killing Ife people, yeeebos were jubilating, chestbeating...

But when the real news came out that the reverse is the case..with pictures..come and see wailing...

Yorubas are mass murderers...Yorubas want to set country on fire...yeeebos get mental problems ooo
Serious mental problems I tell you, if the youths had not anything,boom they will flood the internet calling Yoruba cowards, sometimes I ask myself what do they really want
well I still believe in real lives they are different

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by GidiCars: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2021
Coronabirus:
This is how u support shit and mercilessly attack others for supporting their own. It's only SW in Nigeria that her people don't even know the sound of AK-47 talkless of heavy weapons. You cowards don't have the gut to endure 3 weeks fatal destruction, you don't have the strong heart to persevere the destruction of your source of livelihood. You need to know that war is more than what u chest beat online. Atleast, North, SE and SS have witnessed something horrible that we don't want even our enemies to witness.

Taa, sharap your mouth there. The only reason nigeria is still standing is cause the SW is still relatively peaceful compared to other regions. If war breaks out in the SW, that's the end of nigeria. Lagos is the battle ground, and we'll still carry out ethnic cleansing in the West.

I hope reprisal attacks start in the North, kill all the YORUBAs there. That's my prayer, make everybody answer their papa name.

Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by IamAtikulate: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2021
Samson0599:

Keep deceiving yourself. The hotbed of that madness was in Malumfashi, Hausa christian dominated area.

The highest casualty of that madness were northern Christians.

Like I said before, dey no born moslem north well to attack Igbos in the North. The last time they tried that was in 2000.

Go and ask them what they saw with their eyes.

Anyway my point is simple. Yorubas should stop killing innocent Hausas.

According to you, Yorubas are killing innocent hausas to instigate the killing of Igbos in the North.

Another of your brother here said they are killing innocent Hausas to defend Yoruba land.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by giddykay: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2021
AmuDimkpa:

Why not stay away from this and let them sort themselves out.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by GidiCars: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Don't deceive yourself, when war happens. The Nigerian state will cut your access to the sea.

Small lockdown una wan finish unaself na war you wan fight.

LOL

We own the sea, the nigerian state can't do shiit. The SW is the only region still holding this shit hole together. Once the SW goes up in flames, nigeria begins to end, international media begins to report that we are at war. That's why you never hear much about the insurgency in the north, killings in the east or ss. Once Lagos, Ogun goes down, Nigeria ends.

Also, there's no nigeria state. Stop deciving yourself, any war that breaks out in any of the southern regions would lead to the end of nigga-area. Don't think this is 1970.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by IamAtikulate: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2021
GidiCars:

We own the sea, the nigerian state can't do shiit. The SW is the only region still holding this shit hole together. Once the SW goes up in flames, nigeria begins to end, international media begins to report that we are at war. That's why you never hear much about the insurgency in the north, killings in the east or ss. Once Lagos, Ogun goes down, Nigeria ends.

Also, there's no nigeria state. Stop deciving yourself, any war that breaks out in any of the southern regions would lead to the end of nigga-area. Don't think this is 1970.
You owe which sea?

Even if Biafra secedes today, we will not allow you people to leave the union una love so much because of free oil.

Even if it means fighting on the Western front to keep you people in beloved one Nigeria. As long as you slittery creatures keep sabotaging Biafra, write it down some where, we will fight with the federal forces to keep yprubas in one Nigeria.

E go shock una

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by GidiCars: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

You owe which sea?

Even if Biafra secedes today, we will not allow you people to leave the union una love so much because of free oil.

Even if it means fighting on the Western front to keep you people in beloved one Nigeria. As long as you slittery creatures keep sabotaging Biafra, write it down some where, we will fight with the federal forces to keep yprubas in one Nigeria.

E go shock una

Noted. I honestly hope a war breaks out before the end of the year. Everything you can do to speed up the process, do it. E go be like film. grin

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

You owe which sea?

E go shock una
This is one is highly intoxicated on a Sunday morning.

You don't even have the total consent of all the tribes within your imaginary Biafra. Yet, you are talking about how you will fight to keep some people somewhere. cheesy

The major reason why Biafra failed the first-time is that the core igbos who are the most passionate about Biafra had no natural border that will give them the luxury of smuggling weapons at ease.

Fortunately, Yorubas don't have that problem. To top it up, Yorubas are still our neighbors in Benin republic.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by IamAtikulate: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
GidiCars:

Noted. I honestly hope a war breaks out before the end of the year. Everything you can do to speed up the process, do it. E go be like film. grin
The only way to speed it up is to attack innocent Igbos doing legitimate businesses in SW unprovoked.

Then the war you guys have been begging for, we go give una a small dose.

Small lockdown we saw what SW turned into. Na prolonged war una come the beg for.

Flush fulanis out of your forests like ESN is doing first become begging Ndi Igbo for war.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by 7lives: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
you own what?? Presidency is never going to the south west... Stop deceiving yourself!!

Even if it's going to the south... It's never going to be south west!!

If una want make una continue deceiving each other

You go just die for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by 7lives: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Coldie:

If u are from the south east either you support the north or u remain quiet.

To your biggest surprise yorubas will blame Igbos for this

Let Igbos face the East and leave Yorubas to solve Yoruba problems.
Awon alafishe, won se epe fun yin ni?

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by GidiCars: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

The only way to speed it up is to attack innocent Igbos doing legitimate businesses in SW unprovoked.

Then the war you guys have been begging for, we go give una a small dose.

Small lockdown we saw what SW turned into. Na prolonged war una come the beg for.

Flush fulanis out of your forests like ESN is doing first become begging Ndi Igbo for war.

The east is a conquered region, that's why your brothers in the core South are even ashamed to associate with you. Secondly, Igbos have never won any war, if you do. If Sunday igboho was from the east, he would have been arrested. That alone should speak volumes. When the war starts in the SW, you lots would be expelled from Yoruba lands, just like it has always been. This is not the first time, not the second and won't be the last time.

Go ask your brothers in oshodi that were driven away to make way for the new station, ask the ones in satellite town, festac how their shops were demolished, ladipo was closed for 2 weeks because your flat head nyamiri brothers wanted their brother to head ladipo. A YORUBA man heads ladipo till date. Ask your brothers in Alaba, trade fair. We dictate the tune and you have to bend to it. A new computer village site is being built in Katangowa, and your brothers would be asked to move there from Ikeja, if them born Una well, don't move.

Igbos are the ones I pity the most when nigeria breaks, because everyone would expel nyamiri from the regions and there's nothing yoi can do about it. If you're banking on killing the Niger Delta people's leaders so you can take their oil and ports, you must be dreaming. You import everything but don't have any way to generate FX in Igbo lands. Igbos are slaves in this contraception, and that's what you'll continue to be as long as nigeria exist.

We've dealt with you many times in the past, nothing happened. We've deported you in the past, nothing happened. You'll only cry and make noise. You can't do shit.

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by 7lives: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Coldie:

You remember how lekki protest was turned to igbo protest. How defend lagos people threatened to destroy igbo assets. We learned from experience.

I am very detribalised but that defend lagos people threatening to destroy igbo properties opened my eyes.

The defend lagos is nowhere to be found cause the north is involved in oyo

Leave Yoruba. matters alone, awon tojubole eran nuru.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by 7lives: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
olalat:
sebi your fore father tried shit. They know what befell them at Osogbo nah. Go and ask uthman dan fodio descendants how far. Don't take our diplomacy for timidity. No ttibe can withstand us in this country if war breaks out, God forbid. we have history. we never loose. we conquered. Jalumi war, Dahomey war, kiriji war, Fulani war. We stopped group of idiots from cross over to SW at Ore bridge with just 12 worriors. Go study history. stop blabbing.

Ogbomoso alone will burry the whole of Nigeria, this is a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
7lives:

Leave Yoruba. matters alone, awon tojubole eran nuru.
Why should we, when already u people are already dragging us into what's happening at Ibadan...
Mumu people
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by 7lives: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
I'm arguing that we should eschew social media tribal war and face this muderous common enemy.

Since the Igboho led invasion, I have been sufficiently surprised at some monikers here I thought were hausas to be yorubas. The way they tore down at Igbos before, during and after the election was dizzying.

We fought back too with equal or more force.

Remember when mentioning Biafra here gets you banned then? Today nkor? The "banners" are tired because they have now seen the truth.

Bro, this is not the time to gloat.

If you can't support, just keep calm and be watching instead please nnam ukwu.

Always smuggling Biafra matter into Yoruba discussion, wetin concern Yoruba with. Biafra?, o da bi eni pe aye ti nse yin o.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
7lives:

Let Igbos face the East and leave Yorubas to solve Yoruba problems.
Awon alafishe, won se epe fun yin ni?
We would if only u wailers would stop wailing on us over what's happening at Ibadan....

Cry cry baby I want to see my daddy(Igbos) if not my mummy(hausas) will continue to flog us cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by IamAtikulate: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
GidiCars:

The east is a conquered region, that's why your brothers in the core South are even ashamed to associate with you. Secondly, Igbos have never won any war, if you do. If Sunday igboho was from the east, he would have been arrested. That alone should speak volumes. When the war starts in the SW, you lots would be expelled from Yoruba lands, just like it has always been. This is not the first time, not the second and won't be the last time.
Lamentations of a pained Yoruba moslem. Conquered yet we have no emirate in the SE.

Expel fulanis first before dreaming of the impossible.

GidiCars:

Go ask your brothers in oshodi that were driven away to make way for the new station, ask the ones in satellite town, festac how their shops were demolished, ladipo was closed for 2 weeks because your flat head nyamiri brothers wanted their brother to head ladipo. A YORUBA man heads ladipo till date. Ask your brothers in Alaba, trade fair. We dictate the tune and you have to bend to it. A new computer village site is being built in Katangowa, and your brothers would be asked to move there from Ikeja, if them born Una well, don't move.
Another lamentation of a Yoruba moslem. Markets are also moved in the East. So its always expected.

If they born your people well, make them demolish only Igbo shops and leave Yorubas.

If you like appoint Fulanis to head the market, e no concern us. We are not interested in market politics in those areas.

If we are, we will setup Igbo traders union in those markets and now you have said it, we will take note.

GidiCars:

Igbos are the ones I pity the most when nigeria breaks, because everyone would expel nyamiri from the regions and there's nothing yoi can do about it. If you're banking on killing the Niger Delta people's leaders so you can take their oil and ports, you must be dreaming.
Yet gas from IMO is powering the entire Lagos and SE possess the largest onshore gas reserve. Abia can support a seaport unless you don't know your geography.
GidiCars:

You import everything but don't have any way to generate FX in Igbo lands. Igbos are slaves in this contraception, and that's what you'll continue to be as long as nigeria exist.
Yet Abia received the largest FX last year after Lagos and Abuja. The last time I checked the Ooni is a fulani slave.

GidiCars:

We've dealt with you many times in the past, nothing happened. We've deported you in the past, nothing happened. You'll only cry and make noise. You can't do shit.
Yet we are buying up your ancestral lands. Una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gandollaar(f): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
7lives:

Always smuggling Biafra matter into Yoruba discussion, wetin concern Yoruba with. Biafra?, o da bi eni pe aye ti nse yin o.
Alapatinrin!

Aburo Werey!
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by 7lives: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
TimeManager:

fulani ruled Oyo for years, bla bla. Ilorin fell bla, bla and truckloads of shit.
Get yourself a knowledge of history and stop the tales by moonlight your uncle told you under a tree.
I don't know when ibos start writing history.

kiss the truth!

They will not learn and they won't stop telling cock and bull stories.
Books full everywhere but they won't read, who take such folks serious?.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by myobjective: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Coldie:

We would if only u wailers would stop wailing on us over what's happening at Ibadan....

Cry cry baby I want to see my daddy(Igbos) if not my mummy(Hausas) will continue to flog us cheesy

Stupid idiots. When the north is ready for reprisal they will start with the Igbos, because you are the most visible and with the loudest mouth in the north.

I live in the north and at this point, I don't care what the Hausa-Fulani think. The nation needs to collapse so that we all glcan go our separate ways. We can't continue to tolerate idiots because we want peace.

I learn something early on with my living and interacting with Hausa, which is they will always do the bidding of the Fulani. They are not different from Fulani and them and Fulani deserves a country of their own. Nigeria will never work with the Hausa-Fulani as a member.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by myobjective: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Samson0599:

Lol u be real comedian o.....I was born and bred up in Kano,this fake love you are professing for the Hausas is stale, Wise Hausa people know ur intentions. Hausa people know say una hate them and that's why am average Hausa man hate Ibos people pass shit.

Don't mind that idiot, when shit hit the fan they will be the first victim.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by GidiCars: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Lamentations of a pained Yoruba moslem. Conquered yet we have no emirate in the SE.

Expel fulanis first before dreaming of the impossible.

Another lamentation of a Yoruba moslem. Markets are also moved in the East. So its always expected.

If they born your people well, make them demolish only Igbo shops and leave Yorubas.

If you like appoint Fulanis to head the market, e no concern us. We are not interested in market politics in those areas.

If we are, we will setup Igbo traders union in those markets and now you have said it, we will take note.

Yet gas from IMO is powering the entire Lagos and SE possess the largest onshore gas reserve. Abia can support a seaport unless you don't know your geography.

Yet Abia received the largest FX last year after Lagos and Abuja. The last time I checked the Ooni is a fulani slave.

Yet we are buying up your ancestral lands. Una never see anything

Taa, sharap there. Who owns majority of shops in oshodi, ladipo, alaba and co? Fashion, Ambode dealt with you lots, deported you and showed you she. The only reason Sanwo olu is playing nice is because of tinubu's presidential ambition.

Your trade unions don't mean jack. The lands you claim to buy, we can collect them anytime and expel you. Go and ask your ancestors how far, the cane we used to flog them is still very much intact. It was Awolowo that pitied your fathers and gave them £20 I blame. He should have kept you lots out from our region.

My advice to you is to tell your brothers in the north to be at alert, cause when e start again, una go begin dey cry. YORUBAs would expel you, north would expel you, and your elders and leaders would come prostrate to beg for mercy. grin

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by AfonjaConehead: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
7lives:

They will not learn and they won't stop telling cock and bull stories.
Books full everywhere but they won't read, who take such folks serious?.

You.
You take them serious cos virtually all your posts are about the Igbos!!!!
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Keep deceiving yourself. The hotbed of that madness was in Malumfashi, Hausa christian dominated area.

The highest casualty of that madness were northern Christians.

Like I said before, dey no born moslem north well to attack Igbos in the North. The last time they tried that was in 2000.

Go and ask them what they saw with their eyes.

Anyway my point is simple. Yorubas should stop killing innocent Hausas.

According to you, Yorubas are killing innocent hausas to instigate the killing of Igbos in the North.

Another of your brother here said they are killing innocent Hausas to defend Yoruba land.
Lol u said they no born Hausa to attack Ibos in the North.... chestbeating as usual

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by GidiCars: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
hotwax:

Igbos are afraid of nigeria breaking up, that's why they always wail in cases like this. Remember, these lots never stay in their region. They always go upandan looking for what didn't lost. When it starts in the north, the Igbos would feel the heat the most. The mumu ones on nairaland probably don't know what's up.

Also, if nijeria divides, the north would expel everyone from their region, the YORUBAs would expel everyone from their region and seize control of all resources and lands. They think it'll be like before where one emeka would enter bus that he's going to Lagos.

How many YORUBAs go to the east compared to how these lots come into our region? 90% of their rich men made their money in the SW, not on Igbo land.

Igbos think they're shittt, they don't know how fragile they really are and how things can turn upside down for them. They're probably banking on dominating the niger Delta to control their oil and ports. Maybe that's why they're including them in Biafra.

Cc iamAtikulate

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election / Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court / Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.