Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan (19555 Views)

Biafra This, Fulani Herdsmen That, Is All About PDP Getting Power / How We Were Attacked At Ambode's House – EFCC / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by nisai: 1:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
One of the strongest buharist on NL.
. what happened to you? angry
Stop it. grin grin
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by nisai: 1:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
If I tell you that the masterminds of attack Igbo property during the endsars were social media miscreants creating hashtaqs upandan to chase clouts, don't doubt.
Didn't you see the speed with which their leaders quenched the move before it even started?

That one was a social media creation. The physical yorubas out there are at peace with Igbos.
You have sense babe.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Homeboiy: 2:08am On Feb 14, 2021
I de corner de watch the fight

Ogbasaghi m
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by ivolt: 2:13am On Feb 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

I will personally meet some of our governors and elders to know exactly why Buhari is silent...

I will make sure that these killing of innocent people will never go unpunished!!

They must be reaction for every action!!

Because it seems like the power you have been clamoring for is not coming your way...

You now decide to use this pattern of archaic politics for the north??

Media propaganda can help you spread all your lies and fallacy....

But one thing is that it can never manipulate the reality.

You showed pictures of some burnt slum houses and you call it killings.
Oh, this has nothing to do with politics, it is just a local disagreement. You seem to have no idea what
political crisis looks like in the west. Victims of bandits would have preferred these kind of treatment
than what your brothers are currently doing to them.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by IamAtikulate: 2:23am On Feb 14, 2021
Yorubas are busy killing innocent Hausa doing legitimate business in the SW while the real terrorists, Fulani herdsmen are busy ravaging their lands.

Take this to the bank, there will be dire consequences

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by kabillionaire(m): 2:41am On Feb 14, 2021
Where are the pictures

na waoh for you oo
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Danzakidakura(m): 3:37am On Feb 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

I will personally meet some of our governors and elders to know exactly why Buhari is silent...

I will make sure that these killing of innocent people will never go unpunished!!

Because it seems like the power you have been clamoring for is not coming your way...

Hausa and Yoruba.mmmmmm

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by yommen: 4:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Do you know the reason they hardly attack the herdsmen?? Cos they know that the herdsmen always fight back!!

So now they're using the Hausas they know... hardly retaliate to catch cruise!!

Waten concern those traders concern one psychopath fighting for his selfish interest??

Most of them don't even know the reason they're being attacked!!

An Hausa man attacked and killed a Yoruba, dumb ass!
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by yommen: 4:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Arewa ku farka....

This is not about herdsmen... This is about the north!!

This is an attack on Hausa traders... Because a Hausa man alleged killed a man while fighting!

Waten concern these traders... Concern one Hausa individually fighting a Yoruba man which resulted to his death??

Information reaching us directly from the Hausas in ibadan... Is that their Bussiness places are being burnt down and innocent armless Hausas are being attacked.

They should curb their herdsmen!!!
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by whirlwind7(m): 6:08am On Feb 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Do you know the reason they hardly attack the herdsmen?? Cos they know that the herdsmen always fight back!!

So now they're using the Hausas they know... hardly retaliate to catch cruise!!

Waten concern those traders concern one psychopath fighting for his selfish interest??

Most of them don't even know the reason they're being attacked!!

Just some days ago, I told you this is what would happen.
Southerners can't differentiate between Hausa and Fulani. I told you once this starts, every one who looks like a northerner will be attacked.
It is not right, but it is understandable.

But then, you yourself said Hausas and Fulanis are one. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by SIONKPO1(m): 6:08am On Feb 14, 2021
MOD,should ban this Op cause he is inciting violence with his post,before the said attacks something warranted it and am sure properties destroyed are businesses of every Nigerian:Hausa,Igbo,Yoruba,ijaw,Ibibio,ebira etc
and I also notices the Op,he sees himself as a supremacist of his tribe over others.MOD should please do the needful
Let peace reign
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by whirlwind7(m): 6:10am On Feb 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Oh, shut up.
When herdsman were killing southern farmers, you were not angry over Buhari's silence.
The shoe is on the other foot now, and it pains you?

Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Yorubas are busy killing innocent Hausa doing legitimate business in the SW while the real terrorists, Fulani herdsmen are busy ravaging their lands.

Take this to the bank, there will be dire consequences
You this Ibo guy instigating violence in the North,hmmm ..... well na ur people dey suffer am pass. During my stay in the north whenever there is a riot,those northerners dey kill any non Hausa even if the non Hausa na core Muslim,Dem no send...You know how many investment Ibos get for Kano? continue instigating nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by NLPoliceWoman: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2021
RTR

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gandollaar(f): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2021
nisai:
You have sense babe.
I should know better after all these years.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gandollaar(f): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2021
nisai:
Stop it. grin grin
Hahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by IamAtikulate: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2021
Samson0599:

You this Ibo guy instigating violence in the North,hmmm ..... well na ur people dey suffer am pass. During my stay in the north whenever there is a riot,those northerners dey kill any non Hausa even if the non Hausa na core Muslim,Dem no send...You know how many investment Ibos get for Kano? continue instigating nonsense
Fear, fear.

You don the fear after killing Hausas and want to hide under fear mongering to blackmail Igbos into supporting the abomination you committed.

During your stay in the North? I am currently in Zaria and I enter and leave Kano like kilode.

Your people no get mouth for North compared to Igbos and we have structures to check northern excesses unlike your people that hide in Igbo dominated areas for security.

Since 2000 till date, Ndi Igbo have never been casualty of northern madness, na your people dey collect anyhow.

Ask question dude before ranting here.

My appeal is simple, stop the killings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town / Supreme Court Rules On Osun Governorship Election Dispute On Tuesday, May 9 / Buhari Arrives Gusau, Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.