Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan (19580 Views)

Biafra This, Fulani Herdsmen That, Is All About PDP Getting Power / How We Were Attacked At Ambode's House – EFCC / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
Look at the dimwit trying to use Igbo words on Yorubas

Sophisticated treachery indeed!

Be original for once grin

Show that you have something upstairs!

Your whole tribe owe their entire existence to treachery
your last sentence is Savage...... l swear I owe you

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
1) to the Yorubas on this thread claiming invincibility, how did islam claim almost 50 percent of the SW when many tribes in the North are predominantly Christain? its obvious most of you guys do not know how vast the Yoruba kingdoms where before the fulani wars.

2) Am enjoying this thread and this period, not because of the violence but because for the 1st time since 2015,the Yorubas are now coming out to say the truth. And that goes to show one , how selfish and mendacious they are as a people/group, thats why a typical ........... Go through threads about fulani attacks , Nigerian army Ipob massacre,and police brutality in the SE since 2015,check out how they downplay it and blame Ipob or our governor's.
Check out how the changed the initial Endsars protest and the destruction that came with it to an Igbo agenda.

@ Arewa1stson , I have had clashes with you where you called my peeps names ,today you have seen what your allies think of you (which is the truth by the way).

Since we all refuse to say the truth,do the right thing and move this contraption called Nigeria forward, we all will feel the heat that will come from it's steady denigration no matter our tribe or ethnic group
we all are wailers now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by iyke2frankeze: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
The Yorubas and backstabbing are like 5 & 6.

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by tamdun: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
LegendHero:

Ogbeni when people want to turn out to register to vote, Kano can’t produce more figure than Lagos.

Go and check the 1993 elections and check each state figures then and check the South and North figures.

Go and check 2003 elections too and check the numbers, election is a game of numbers and interest and when the Southern youth wasting time on Twitter really decide to turn up, they will neutralize any figure from those Northern areas.

No be underage voters you Dey put for ballot? What stops the south from doing the same? Wetin spectacular about you?

I am not one of the southerners that believe in any Northern sophistication, you are never and will never be sophisticated in my own thinking except if we just decided not to talk.

By the way, why did the Kano/Kaduna/and Katsina not make Buhari win in 2003 and the other years he contested if they truly can decide election results like you claimed?

Ogbeni sit down and stop parroting some jargons online all because it’s a Southern zone with education and differences between them.
Good question

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Arewa1stSon: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
TimeManager:

Nupe don't have an Emir, they have Etsu!.. You Never Conquered them.

The Kanuri defeated the fulani.

The Tiv defeated the fulani.

The Nupe defeated fulani.

The Igala defeated fulani.

The Yoruba defeated fulani. All stopped fulani incursion to the south.

The only tribe you deceived with religion, using the talakawas to wage war against their rulers is the hausas. You can see fulani are a bloodline of cowards.

kiss the truth!
we have Emir in Niger state.

The estu is also an Emir... With traditional function

We also have Emir of minna

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
eduj:
1) to the Yorubas on this thread claiming invincibility, how did islam claim almost 50 percent of the SW when many tribes in the North are predominantly Christain? its obvious most of you guys do not know how cast the Yoruba kingdoms where before the fulani wars.

2) Am enjoying this thread and this period, not because of the violence but because for the 1st time since 2015,the Yorubas are now coming out to say the truth. And that goes to show one , how selfish and mendacious they are as a people/group, thats why a typical . Go through threads about fulani attacks , Nigerian army Ipob massacre,and police brutality in the SE since 2015,check out how they downplay it and blame Ipob or our governor's.
Check out how the changed the initial Endsars protest and the destruction that came with it to an Igbo agenda.

@ Arewa1stson , I have had clashes with you where you called my peeps names ,today you have seen what your allies think of you (which is the truth by the way).

Since we all refuse to say the truth,do the right thing and move this contraption called Nigeria forward, we all we feel the heat that will come from it's steady denigration no matter our tribe or ethnic group
we all are wailers now
if you don't know history, you need to always ask.

The black Arabs or Turaregs brought Islam to Yorubas thesame way they took Islam to hausa land through trade.

Islam was foundly called Esin Imale meaning Malian's religion in Yoruba even while Fulanis were still being flogged in Jalon.

If you must know, a sizable number of Yoruba Muslims fought the Fulanis in Osbgbo alongside Yoruba traditionalist in the Jalumi war.

13 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by TimeManager(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
LegendHero:

God bless you again my brother.

These Fulanis have been twisting words since and they usually qualify situation using different metrics for identical things.

A Northerner will betray a southerner, they will call it sophistication and Northeen influence.

A southerner will betray a Northerner, they will call him treacherous and a betrayal.

Jonathan fail to honor agreement in 2015, they said he betrayed the North.

The same Buhari fail to honor agreement, they said he’s dealing with his comrades.

—OPC killed Hausas and their leaders were all running to the OBJ to beg, they call it Northerners threatening.

—Southern leaders go to the Buhari to tell him to tame the herdsmen situation, they say they are slaves to the North.

This rubbish need to stop because people have used English to give the North too many wins when in reality they are not spectacular.

North can never determine anything in Nigeria without the South.
Na Nnamdi Kanu I blame. Na the dude gave fulani undue publicity since 2014, screaming fulani!!! in his every broadcast. Fulani are foreigners in Nigeria with negligible minority. It was Nnamdi Kanu & igbos that made them popular, they hardly make a sentence without mentioning fulani//north. Although the worries are genuine, knowing Buhari is an ethnic supremacist. When Yar'adua was President, who sabi fulanis?.who even know if they exist?.. It is Buhari that emboldens Northerners, imagine mamman Daura, a private citizen having a residential apartment in Aso rock.

kiss the truth!

11 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Shut the Bleep up bro

You did your treacherous shit in Nupe land thesame way you did it Hausas.

Why do you think we have a town called Tapa( Yoruba Local name for Nupe) in Oyostate today.

Those were the Nupes that refused to convert to Islam and ran to settlements in areas around Ibadan for protection from treacherous Fulanis

You can Google this history if you don't know.

6 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by tamdun: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
man... I reply you because I believe you can engage in constructive agurment... Maybe I was wrong!!

Have a nice day!

But I want you to have this at the back out mind... The jallohs are by far ahead of you...

Igboho called your oni of ife... A slave to the Jallohs.

Igboho never lied!!
Werey yapa, u brought this on yourself by trying to play victim card, u be hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
if you don't know history, you need to always ask.

The black Arabs or Turaregs brought Islam to Yorubas thesame way they took Islam to hausa land through trade.

Islam was foundly called Esin Imale meaning Malian's religion in Yoruba even while Fulanis were still being flogged in Jalon.

If you must know a sizable number of Yoruba Muslims fought the Fulanis in Osbgbo alongside Yoruba traditionalist in the Jalumi war.
if it's the version of history that makes you sleep at night ,no problem
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Bonavi: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
EzeAro:
Stop the lies, the Hausas were the ones rampaging and burning down properties, go on Twitter and follow the updates from witness reports.
y decieving urself.
U think that this unprovoked attacks on very peaceful Hausa community will go unpunished. Just wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
eduj:

if it's the version of history that makes you sleep at night ,no problem
if it Will make you happy, believe that shitty thing in your head and don't bother doing any research!

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Omoluabi16(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
what I know is that igboho made it clear that oni is a Fulani slave!! He also made it clear that most of your governors and Traditional rulers are slaves...

You guys should stop trying to twist my guy igboho's statement mana!!

For me... I strongly believe igboho!!
shege banza! This is just the beginning. Una go get sense by force.

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bonavi:
y decieving urself.
U think that this unprovoked attacks on very peaceful Hausa community will go unpunished. Just wait and see
unproked?

Maybe you need to start using the dictionary to know the meaning of words before using them.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
TimeManager:

North can never determine anything in Nigeria without the South.
Na Nnamdi Kanu I blame. Na the dude gave fulani undue publicity since 2014, screaming fulani!!! in his every broadcast. Fulani are foreigners in Nigeria with negligible minority. It was Nnamdi Kanu & igbos that made them popular, they hardly make a sentence without mentioning fulani//north. Although the worries are genuine, knowing Buhari is an ethnic supremacist. When Yar'adua was President, who sabi fulanis?.who even know if they exist?.. It is Buhari that emboldens Northerners, imagine mamman Daura, a private citizen having a residential apartment in Aso rock.

kiss the truth!

100%

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by TimeManager(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Stop deceiving yourself.
Etsu is the indigenous leader of the Nupes. They ain't related to fulani.
Hausa have their Sarki which is different from Emir. Stop confusing yourself.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
if it Will make you happy, believe that shitty thing in your head and don't bother doing any research!
That's a white lie and you know it. Yes you guys employed islamic scholars as the had written and calculating skills ,but majority of the Yorubas where traditional in religion. Note that you had no sultanate or emir or any other supreme islamic leader till ilorin fell to the fulani jihad.
At a point oyo empire fell to the nupe, even parts of oyo empire fell and was ruled by the fulani for years. You can't wish away that part of history.

Why then did the black arabs and tueregs go no farther than Yoruba land ? If the fulani had overrun the whole of Yoruba land as the did most of the North ,the tribes in the SE and SS will also have a very large population of islamists.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by tit(f): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
So Fulani have invaded up to Ibadan?
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by TimeManager(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
eduj:

[s]That's a white lie and you know it. Yes you guys employed islamic scholars as the had written and calculating skills ,but majority of the Yorubas where traditional in religion. Note that you had no sultanate or emir or any other supreme islamic leader till ilorin fell to the fulani jihad.
At a point oyo empire fell to the nupe, even parts of oyo empire fell and was ruled by the fulani for years. You can't wish away that part of history.

Why then did the black arabs and tueregs go no farther than Yoruba land ? If the fulani had overrun the whole of Yoruba land as the did most of the North ,the tribes in the SE and SS will also have a very large population of islamists.[/s]
fulani ruled Oyo for years, bla bla. Ilorin fell bla, bla and truckloads of shit.
Get yourself a knowledge of history and stop the tales by moonlight your uncle told you under a tree.
I don't know when ibos start writing history.

kiss the truth!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by BravoDe: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coronabirus:
I'm not talking abt procuring weapons but how to handle it, the skills, strength of using it and the tenacity to stay in the destruction of lives and properties for long. Those in diaspora can't help u with anything; u need to know that those in diaspora will helplessly wait for ur death while begging UN for aide, movement of goods are checked on water more than on roads depending on govt interest on the matter. During civil war all routes (air, water and land) are closed.
Common alleged Endsars protest killings of few people u started panicking. The day u wake up and all the people around u gone and gone for ever is the day u will know u're at war. When u wake up and see all ur family gone, ur businesses gone, the buildings, the beautiful places u know all gone, when u started searching for ur loved ones and luckily find few in IDP camps that will be the day when u will know u're at war.
We've seen a day when about 1000 people died from mosque bomb blast in Kano, in numerous occasions hundreds die daily from bomb blast to the extent that we became familiar with deaths; we saw a lot of horror. That's why when u see a Northerner still content with this administration don't question him why, because peace is the best thing one can enjoy in this nation. Atleast, to some ppl we're in paradise with bandits than with BH in our region bombing people and properties.
Don't ever pray for such occasion just because u are enraged with hate.

You talk as if Yoruba hasn't experienced any war with the fulanis before, you really think our history started in 1900s. dey there dey yarn dust.

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Minjim: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Patient can solve a lot of problem before it escalates

Here is what happened

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by EMMY76: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Too bad but I thought the hausa/fulanis and the yorubas are the same people?
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by EMMY76: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

I will personally meet some of our governors and elders to know exactly why Buhari is silent...

I will make sure that these killing of innocent people will never go unpunished!!

They must be reaction for every action!!

Because it seems like the power you have been clamoring for is not coming your way...

You now decide to use this pattern of archaic politics for the north??

Media propaganda can help you spread all your lies and fallacy....

But one thing is that it can never manipulate the reality.

But why didn't u react like this when ur fulaniherdsmen brothers where killing and raping innocent southerners and even destroy their farmlands which is their only source of income? Are ur people above the law? All am seeing here is built up anger as a result of years of oppression same thing is also currently
happening right now in edo state where over 8 fulaniherdsmen kiddnappers where caught with sophisticated guns and the youths burnt them all alive.

8 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is wrong. Imagine people start attacking all Igbos because it's perceived that they are all drug dealers or armed robbers? Or we start lynching all Yoruba's because we assume they most all be ritualist.

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
shatap

NgadaAwo my guy
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by EzeAro: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

You this stupid fula boy from Guinea again ! Must you always exhibit your stupidity for the whole world to see ? It is so easy to see through your hypocrisy,cow !

Now listen,whatever issue that might have brought up this crisis between the Yoruba and Hausa in Ibadan or elsewhere will be resolved speedily. It happened at Ife; it was resolved ,it happened at Oshogbo; it was equally resolved.

We,Yoruba don't have any problem with the Hausa but with you fulani just like everyone else. Primitive fulanis with their backward mentality are thorns in everyone's flesh,Hausas inclusive.

You see,your futile attempt to project your fula tribe as most invincible and brave warriors is always laughable ! I put it to you that fulanis are bunch of cowards who have only mastered the art of deception as a potent weapon of war. This is why you always attack your victims in the dead of the night; killing children and raping women ! Physically, you are a weak people; weaklings.

You said we hardly attack fulani herdsmen,right ? Where is Seriki fulani of Igangan now ? The stupid Iskilu Wakilu that called himself the defender of fulanis in Ibarapa land is on the run after he lost most of his fulani fighters in a battle with a handful of local boys of Ibarapa land.

Your herdsmen are cowards who can't fight face to face. I'm speaking from experience, believe it or not. They attack and run away; guerrilla's tactics ! We will soon neutralize that cowardly tactics too,very,very shortly.

So shut up your fura stinking mouth ! Hausa ain't our problems. We can disagree with them but it is only temporary. We love the Hausa,but we hate you fulanis from Guinea !

@ the emboldened, can you provide proof that Wakili has been chased out of Ibarapa? cause reports I've seen so far suggest he's still there terrorizing people o!
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
EzeAro:

@ the emboldened, can you provide proof that Wakili has been chased out of Ibarapa? cause reports I've seen so far suggest he's still there terrorizing people o!

Who has been feeding you with lies ? Which Iskilu ? Well,you have the right to believe whatever that pleases you,including lies. From Ibadan to anywhere in Oke Ogun is 2 hours max,you can go there to make your own independent investigation. Do you think I would come here to be beating chest about one hungry looking ,bony fulani coward called Iskilu ? Trust me,there are lots going on that you won't find on the net. Oyo state Police command gave a report shortly after the local boys engaged Iskilu and his gang of fulani terrorists. You can search for it and read it.

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by EzeAro: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Who has been feeding you with lies ? Which Iskilu ? Well,you have the right to believe whatever that pleases you,including lies. From Ibadan to anywhere in Oke Ogun is 2 hours max,you can go there to make your own independent investigation. Do you think I would come here to be beating chest about one hungry looking ,bony fulani coward called Iskilu ? Trust me,there are lots going on that you won't find on the net. Oyo state Police command gave a report shortly after the local boys engaged Iskilu and his gang of fulani terrorists. You can search for it and read it.

I feel you boss, I'm glad the Yorubas are waking up and taking care of the madness from these degenerates, they act like animals and should be rightfully treated as such.

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Alba3: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

You get time for that boy, who only believes in and write negative and fake stories about the Yorubas; I believe he's Igbo/fulani boy. Shebi Garba Shehu's presidency said federal government owns all forests instead of states; Macban also said fulanis own all Nigeria land and Bala Muhammed said fulanis have right to carry ak-47 guns everywhere.

The fulani herdsmen have bought serious market in Yoruba land, I only pity Hausas that are dragging themselves into fight that doesn't concern them. People that are naturally gentle are very very angry now.

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by tamdun: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
eduj:
1) to the Yorubas on this thread claiming invincibility, how did islam claim almost 50 percent of the SW when many tribes in the North are predominantly Christain? its obvious most of you guys do not know how vast the Yoruba kingdoms where before the fulani wars.

2) Am enjoying this thread and this period, not because of the violence but because for the 1st time since 2015,the Yorubas are now coming out to say the truth. And that goes to show one , how selfish and mendacious they are as a people/group, thats why a typical ........... Go through threads about fulani attacks , Nigerian army Ipob massacre,and police brutality in the SE since 2015,check out how they downplay it and blame Ipob or our governor's.

Since we all refuse to say the truth,do the right thing and move this contraption called Nigeria forward, we all will feel the heat that will come from it's steady denigration no matter our tribe or ethnic group
we all are wailers now
Oga don't say what you have no knowledge about, Islam came to yoruba land through Mali and not fulani/usman Dan fodio

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by tamdun: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Emir is not a fulani title, emir has nothing to do with fulani people

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
eduj:

That's a white lie and you know it. Yes you guys employed islamic scholars as the had written and calculating skills ,but majority of the Yorubas where traditional in religion. Note that you had no sultanate or emir or any other supreme islamic leader till ilorin fell to the fulani jihad.

Why then did the black arabs and tueregs go no farther than Yoruba land ? If the fulani had overrun the whole of Yoruba land as the did most of the North ,the tribes in the SE and SS will also have a very large population of islamists.
First of all, Oyo was never an Empire when if fell to Nupe, it was a kingdom.

There were several competing Yoruba kingdoms at that time like the Owu kingdoms and Ketu in today's Benin republic

Second of all Mr halfwit, The Turaregs didn't bring the caliphate system to the Hausas, the Fulanis that came centuries later did.

Thirdly, Mr Halfwit the Tureags not only traded with Yorubas, they traded with Ebiras, Edos and Igalas to a large extent. Hence, those tribes also have good percentage of Muslims.

Igbos who resided deep in the forest terrains hardly even traded with Yorubas in Nigeria not to talk of Tuaregs.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader / EFCC Traces Akwa Ibom’s N1.4b To 11 Accounts / Court Grants EFCC's Request To Freeze Bauchi State Government Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.