Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) (45372 Views)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by TheDestroyer: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
That's why nonentities come to misbehave in yoruba land. It has come to end. Eye don open enough of accommodating rubbish
Fahdiga:
Sunday Igboho has succeeded in deceiving Yoruba youths. Yorubas are not known for fighting strangers in their land. it is high time that Yoruba elders call Igboho to order
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Ojiofor: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Igbos should in one accord, thank MNK.

Mazi prevented all these from happening in SE by establishing ESN.

God bless MNK
God bless ESN.

Fulani herdsmen kidnapped a USA based man and a woman in Akara Isuikwuato Lga yesterday and I wonder where ESN was.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Maobichek: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xucxex1997:
I'm an Igbo man and I don't like the way tribalist are mocking the yorubas because of their fight with the hausa/fualni people .
Mind you it is not all yorubas that were mocking the igbos when the army were killing them in the name of python dance and it is not all yorubas that were saying the Fulani killings in Benue was a lie .
The south easteners should remember that after south west they are next but God forbid, this is a time to come together and plan a way out .
Everybody makes mistakes and I believe those that made those mistakes have learnt from it

The Igbos are not the problem of the Yorubas

Good day, it's quite unfortunate that you make a comment like this. From your comment , all Igbos are mocking Yorubas cos of the crisis in Ibadan and I ask you, are all Igbos mocking Yorubas?
I have not, will not and cannot mock Yoruba, Hausa not any other tribe for what so ever reason, go to my profile and read through my comments. if you are interested, I will list Igbos that don't involve themselves in tribalism and hate here in Nairaland.
I fear that you are not Igbo but clearly plan to paint Igbos black but if you are Igbo, change your ways, thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Jostoman: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sunday Igboho has succeeded in deceiving Yoruba youths. Yorubas are not known for fighting strangers in their land. it is high time that Yoruba elders call Igboho to order
Fulani slave
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by atonement12: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Igbos are truly a wonderful people.

Some mumus would claim am pretending to be Yoruba but it doesn't matter. Stay Great.
Bloody impostor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by UncommonLogic: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Yo very stupid, you fulani miscreant. Dirty assholes.

E pain you that I outed you as just another IPIG miscreant masquerading as omo Yoruba. Idiotic IPIGS like you plenty on social media masquerading as omo Yoruba just to deceive some gullible youths.
Your noise is just another ranting of reta@ded delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey, nothing more.

Get lost and shut the FVCK up.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by AfonjaConehead: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
oluwazoba25:
slave! Eru?!

Wrong..read between his lines to know what he's actually saying..
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by ladiguy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Ogun jam u. Slave
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by AfonjaConehead: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Igbos are truly a wonderful people.

Some mumus would claim am pretending to be Yoruba but it doesn't matter. Stay Great.

Shut up..you are not a southerner.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Maobichek: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yankee101:
Yoruba ni wa

When hijab take become hausa symbol?

Let's take it easy b4 this escalates out of hand

Not all fulani are herdsmen, not all herdsmen are bandits.
Hausa are not fulani, not all hausa are Muslim
There are yoruba Muslims too and they wear hijab

Don't start an ethno-religious war.

If anyone brings it to you, defend yourself proactively. But never generalize.

Good talk, sensible enough, keep it up.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by atonement12: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Eran! you shit off... stinking bastards from the Sahel.
Angry dirty pig! You scram!
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by UncommonLogic: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

All genuine southerners,yorubas, Igbos,Edos,etc,should beware of the above nairalander!!!!! He is definitely not a southerner. He's one of those numerous anti southern unity agents bent on dividing the south Futher.
God pass them. Southern Nigeria shall be free

@ uncommonlogic,use your senses for God's sake,the person you're quoting is definitely not a southerner,he's certainly one of those against a united south. And you will do well to quit making mention of Nnamdi Kanu in your insults,this sort of things doesn't help us in any way,you are only fulfilling their desires by so doing.
It's high time we all stopped fighting n bashing eachother,our today and tomorrow and families are really at stake and in great danger from these marauding northerners.....
Fyi I'm not igbo,I'm south south and ignore my moniker,it's part of the mistakes we southerners are making.

Dumb ass retarded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.
I'm a confirmed true son of Lagos state from Epe, the largest division in the state.
I don't come online to masquerade as someone that I'm not like a vast majority of you idiotic fools do in daily basis.
IPIG monkeys like you will eventually be driven back to your evil enclave. It's just a matter of time.

Southern unity my ass with retards like you.
Just shut the FVCK up and get lost.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by AfonjaConehead: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:

Come you are a respectable person on here but this your post nor follow at all!!!!!

We need many more Igboho in the south.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by SouthNigerian: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
atonement12:
Angry dirty pig! You scram!
You papa. Baba e lo n bawi.
Y'all will soon lose your jobs or you take paycuts.
Stupid fulanis.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Nicoswit(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
BigSarah:
Ok...Is this what SWAGA 2023 is all about to arm-twist northerners to give SW power, like during OBJ and OPC fracas...
It's disturbing and disappointing the plan, but who knows it just might work....
I'm on the fence, don't drag me!
A place where the sun doesn't shine is not a good place oo @urlocation
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by AfonjaConehead: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Dumb ass retarded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.
I'm a confirmed true son of Lagos state from Epe, the largest division in the state.
I don't come online to masquerade as someone that I'm not like a vast majority of you idiotic fools do in daily basis.
IPIG monkeys like you will eventually be driven back to your evil enclave. It's just a matter of time.

Southern unity my ass with retards like you.
Just shut the FVCK up and get lost.

Guy my post is not directed at you. Haba!!!!
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Crimsoneagle: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=theFilmtric post=99025887][/quote] seriously this is all you could come up with. Your land is under siege, but you choose to turn the the other way, no where in your comment did u discreetly address the content of the exposee.. going fighting your imaginary enemy and one day u won't have a home to return to.
Except perhaps werey de disguise
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Decent09(m): 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/Oyoaffairs/status/1360543073986617344?s=19

So these ungrateful agberos are still killing and maiming the Hausas
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by UncommonLogic: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
[[s]quote author=SouthNigerian post=99026870]

I understand yo doing your job to mislead the populace. I understand there are no jobs in the country, reason why you chose to be a 30k BMC.

I can understand how bleeped up your lives are. I understand your job and never will I stop exposing you bastards.

Your agenda on the South have failed. Very soon, the whole South will rise against you terrorists. Baboons.[/quote][/s]

Mumu, only broke unemployed unimaginative low life scum of mother earth like you will think that someone will come online for some 30k. Only confirms that you are retar@ded and very shallow.
Its 7 57am where I am and I make more in one day than you will make in a whole year. I have been making very good money before you were even born.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by atonement12: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Stupid people creatiing poverty stricken situations for themselves, now the north will stop taking food stuffs to the west and south entirely and this will affect the people in general and the economy, they don't know that tinubu, buhari, ameachi, Central Bank governor, elrufai are all chicken of the same feather, it's always the poor that will suffer, and for your information during Jonathan's tenure northerners benefitted More from his governments than the south
The only thing on your mind is FOOOOOOD? You don't understand that their is enough fertile land in the south for self sustenance? Movement of food from north to south is symbiotic, Oga!
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Seunfretty: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
I just laugh wen I see pple saying fulani and hausa wants to take over ibadan...most of u guy don't know how notorious ibadan is.....almost half of pple living in the interior part of ibadan is a thug...boxer..good with matchet and has access to charms....if ibadan youths and indigenes reason hausa eeh....10 of dem won't be remaining in one week........i hope the law enforcement settles this but that plot to do any nonsense is a waste of time ...ibadan is a no go area

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Yo absolutely right my brother. MNK stood a large gap for you Igbos. Many times, am jealous of you guys.

The SE remain my hope, if my leaders here in SW choose to remain stupid. I'll just propose marriage to my new Igbo girlfriend.

My Leaders here in SW have chosen to remain stupid. gosh.

Go ahead and I'll give you two plots of land in Onicha
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by UncommonLogic: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Guy my post is not directed at you. Haba!!!!

Sorry, was directed at that masquerading fool.
Not for you. Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Just say Fulani herdsmen has taken over ibadan not hoodlums , nothing like hoodlums in west because nah person wey see food chop dey cause trouble , just mention their name Fulani nothing will happen
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by BusinessCity: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
adadike:
Even before MNK, ndi Igbo don't tolerate rubbsh from Hausas. That's why there are reprisal attacks here in the east whenever our people are killed in the north . Yorubas are too accommodating. Yoruba leaders and youths should please rise up to this occasion and curb this evil before it escalates. My prayers are with the Yoruba nation in this trying period

Nor let me vex for you o. With who? They should enjoy their alliance. Fulani know where to behave and where to misbehave
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
dalass:

Seeking relevance even where its unnecessary..

This is between Yoruba's and Hausa's. Absolutely nothing to do with your director and directed (ESN)

Stop crying
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by atonement12: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
justosee:
the Middle beth need money and we give them money by buying farm products.
The south doesn't have issues with middle belt.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Maobichek: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
atonement12:
Their mockery is in vain! What they refuse to understand is that if a full blown civil war breaks out, some Yorubas will not forget , but will also descend on Igbos with full venom, and many innocent lives will be lost.: (

Not all Igbos are mocking Yoruba, this disaffection he created and you supporting it is uncalled for.

Go through my comments, I don't mock ppl, I can give you list of Igbos who don't mock Yoruba.

Painting Igbos black nor supporting it won't work.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by hush15: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Flexherbal:
Same poor masses turning against themselves.
Exactly, what some set of politicians want.
That is why they have refused to address the issues on ground.

I think this is where we need, this second batch of police, that just arrived lekki tollgate.
https://www.nairaland.com/6413687/more-police-officers-arrive-lekki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iM2hCjE18c

This where they need all those battalions they posted to leaking but no, na the money we dem dey see for toll gate sweet dem pass
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
lekki1444:
its not a problem. i prefer suya to corn cheesy
okay
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
BigSarah:
Ok...Is this what SWAGA 2023 is all about to arm-twist northerners to give SW power, like during OBJ and OPC fracas...
It's disturbing and disappointing the plan, but who knows it just might work....
I'm on the fence, don't drag me!
You and your jealous, propagandist people will be marvel.

Neither will the presidency comes to you. We know what's really paining you about Yorubas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police / Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.