Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. (1951 Views)

I Was Scam By Kudiflex / PHOTOS: Help, This Person Is Missing For Over A Month Now / How I Was Scam By Jumia Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by doggedfighter(f): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
This thread grin grin grin

Is it so difficult to differentiate between the two monikers?

All because they are in a hurry to blame the victim
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by armadeo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
LajaLaba:
A lot of brainless mofo on this platform lol they can't differentiate between the OP and the Tyup guy

Lol. Gives you a glimpse into the mind of the average Nigerian.

I've noted this tactic and will be using it at whim for fun.

Big ups tyup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Burns As Okada Riders Battle Police / Tragedy! How Armed Robbers Killed 8 Patriotic Nigerians / Mother Destroys Son's Private Organ For Bedwetting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.