Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le (6002 Views)

Davido Blast MTN:I Regret Working With You / Davido Blast Offset For Insulting His Wife ‘chioma’ (photo) / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by 9ja2geez(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido blast Lagos State Governor After arresting Lekki Tollgate Protesters

Davido has finally said something to the Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu after Peaceful protesters came out at Lekki Tollgate to protest against it’s opening .

Davido replied the Governor in an angry mood which got fans saying alot about it.

DAVIDO POSTED

Source:
https://9ja2geez.com/news/your-excellency-my-nyansh-davido-blast-lagos-state-governor-after-arresting-lekki-tollgate-protesters

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Macphenson: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nice one OBO. Let every celebrity suse their platform to speak against the evil government of the day.

There must be Justice for the victims.of #LekkiMassacre.

If there is no Justice for the people let there be no peace for the government.

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by fati2001(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
lolz

who come touch ur trouble again?

NIGERIA AND HER USELESS GOVERNMENT.

it's well.....

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Inkling(f): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
We are trapped, choked, suffocated, oppressed, repressed, belittle, disgraced, bullied, maimed, ridiculed, gagged, raped, brutalized, dismembered, crushed sad, crucified cry by our government just because we are Nigerians

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by LMS1(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
See Insult!
Mr Governor Should Tweet Back With:
'OBO My Buttocks'
Lwkmd! grin

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by 3gpvids: 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
I talk am say sanwo-olu look like one musician yansh

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Macphenson:
Nice one OBO. Let every celebrity suse their platform to speak against the evil government of the day.

There must be Justice for the victims.of #LekkiMassacre.

If there is no Justice for the people let there be no peace for the government.
And what will your own mumubrity say? Is that how a child brought up by a Yoruba parent address adults? Is Lagos an extension of Adeleke's family house or Osun state? Is it well in his states?
Go and find out about the miscreants all there, they are all non Lagosians, they can't go and go and face their governors but turn to nuisance on their hosts.
How many members of your family did you lose?

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
LMS1:
See Insult!
Mr Governor Should Tweet Back With:
'OBO My Buttocks'
Lwkmd! grin
Tweet back? Are they mates? He is better ignored.
A child that fathers children from different women, smokes on social media, a street fighter, drunkard, etc.
How many tweets did you see from his father or members of his family? Did you ask why?
His family is ignoring him whenever he is stupid, so Sanwo should do the same.
If na your Papa, can you say the same?

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
3gpvids:

Your Papa look like which actress yansh?
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Useless and jobless miscreants only looking for how to bring down Lagos. How many of them have gathered in Kaduna, Bauchi, Oyigbo etc. What was the outcome of the last one? They brought fake news and pictures to cause commotion, they will surely do the same by tomorrow morning. The next thing was destructions and looting. The hungry idiots have finished consuming what they looted before.
Now, street traders refuses to leave the streets, nobody is obeying the authority, they looted arms from Police Stations, now see the rate of insecurity.
Falz is blasting government online, why was he not there physically?

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Macphenson: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

And what will your own mumubrity say? Is that how a child brought up by a Yoruba parent address adults? Is Lagos an extension of Adeleke's family house or Osun state? Is it well in his states?
Go and find out about the miscreants all there, they are all non Lagosians, they can't go and go and face their governors but turn to nuisance on their hosts.

How do u mean they are all non Lagosian. Who's talking about Lagosian here.

Keep fooling yourself. Am here to talk about the value of Life and justice to humanity, if you are here to discuss Lagosian, please kindly use the Lagoon, I guess your Oba will appreciate that.

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Macphenson:

How do u mean they are all non Lagosian. Who's talking about Lagosian here.

Keep fooling yourself. Am here to talk about the value of Life and justice to humanity, if you are here to discuss Lagosian, please kindly use the Lagoon, I guess your Oba will appreciate that.
Mumu, lives are being wasted on a daily basis in Kaduna, Niger and Borno etc on a daily basis. Where were you when people were killed at Obigbo? Please you and your Online warriors should take your bravery there. Oba of Lagos is not the cause of you or anybody's fraustrations, go and get a life and stop living off stolen items in Lagos. Are herders and farmers not clashing in Osun, Oyo ans Ondo? What did you and Davido say? Even when Arewa accused him and others of not speaking for them about killings, did he still utter a word?
I am far from being a Lagosian and don't live there cos I don't like crowd. Go and work at building sites instead of disguising as protesters to loot people's means of living.
Thief no be work!

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by LMS1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

A child that fathers children from different women, smokes on social media, a street fighter, drunkard, etc.
How many tweets did you see from his father or members of his family? Did you ask why?
My Papa For Peper Dem Zombie grin
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Danzakidakura(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
3gpvids:

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
LMS1:

My Papa For Peper Dem Zombie grin
I pepper dem zombies here regularly, if person address your father like that, will that be your response?
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by LMS1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

I pepper dem zombies here regularly, if person address your father like that, will that be your response?
No! I For Block Am For Road With Village People grin
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
LMS1:

No! I For Block Am For Road With Village People grin
Next time when someone addresses someone's father in a way that you won't want someone to address your father, you castigate him instead.
A child born of a Yoruba parent doesn't say such, that's why Ibiyeome asked for Freezer's father before he went to buy cake and went to snap pictures to put online but couldn't post old pictures nor tweets used in eulogising and celebrating his father. He never celebrated his father publicly but insulting people's father publicly.

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Who used your brain for rituals? did u just said this from ur mouth

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Dreyton36: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
3gpvids:

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

All this bitterness and envy from one person?

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Useless and jobless miscreants only looking for how to bring down Lagos. How many of them have gathered in Kaduna, Bauchi, Oyigbo etc. What was the outcome of the last one? They brought fake news and pictures to cause commotion, they will surely do the same by tomorrow morning. The next thing was destructions and looting. The hungry idiots have finished consuming what they looted before.
Now, street traders refuses to leave the streets, nobody is obeying the authority, they looted arms from Police Stations, now see the rate of insecurity.
Falz is blasting government online, why was he not there physically?
I talk am! dem don use ur brain do giveaway for shrine ,aii who do u like this
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Edobabe20:

I talk am! dem don use my useless papa brain do giveaway for okija shrine ,aii my papa, who do u like this? God no fit forgive that person.

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Edobabe20:

All this bitterness and envy from one person?
Asswiper! You no comment on person papa wen he abuse, why?
When Dem see money, their senses go blind.

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Edobabe20:

My useless papa, Who used your brain for rituals? did u just said this from ur mouth

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Aadetola1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
May we not sell our humanity for stipends just like that zombie up there. For everyone supporting this evil government, my prayer for them is that "God should handle their life the way Buhari is handling Nigeria".

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Urban56: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Na so OBO ���
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Urban56: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Obo

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by osamz007: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

WETIN ADULTS SEE SITTING DOWN FIT BE NONSENCE. SO SHUT UP
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Akinsete19(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

you are not even aware that it is written in your useless constitution, once you spent certain amount of years in a state, you are automatically an indigene of that state.

You talk from ignorance.
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Tye1: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Next time when someone addresses someone's father in a way that you won't want someone to address your father, you castigate him instead.
A child born of a Yoruba parent doesn't say such, that's why Ibiyeome asked for Freezer's father before he went to buy cake and went to snap pictures to put online but couldn't post old pictures nor tweets used in eulogising and celebrating his father. He never celebrated his father publicly but insulting people's father publicly.
Respect is Reciprocal. Any that breaks the edge let serpent bite, no matter the age.
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Tye1: 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Akinsete19:
you are not even aware that it is written in your useless constitution, once you spent certain amount of years in a state, you are automatically an indigene of that state.

You talk from ignorance.

Leave him. Let him be talking dust... Tinubu that led Lagos is from osun state, Same with some of his commissioners. I hear Aregbrdola too who was commissioner in Lagos if I am not mistaken, became governor in osun for 8 years his son is currently holding a political office in Lagos. Someone is now shouting Indegene of Lagos.
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tye1:
Respect is Reciprocal. Any that breaks the edge let serpent bite, no matter the age.
Can you explain how Sanwo disrespected Davido.

Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) / Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) / When Warri Boys Catch B-red For Threatening To Beat Young6ix (PHOTO)