Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland (2686 Views)

Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / "Why Yorubas Must Accept Ruga" - Femi Adesina / Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Gjrich(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
The menaces of the herdsmen in Yorubaland has reached its peak lately.

Several souls have been wasted due to a reprisal attack from the herdsmen after Sunday Igboho after their community to chased the Fulanis out of Eggua, a place in Ogun state.

This led to the visitations of a journalist to the palace of the Iseluland. Iselu is a Yorubaland situated in the Yewa area of Ogun state.

According to the king of Iseluland, Oba Akintunde Akinyemi, the Eselu of Iseluland, makes clarity on the issue of the herdsmen that the Yoruba should never think, what is on the ground is a minor fight, that it is already turning into civil war.

He spoke thus: " I want all the Yorubas to get up and prepare to fight because the Fulanis have brought war to our land.

Presently, they have killed a person at Ketu, Igbogila and Eggua. These people they killed are our people, thus what are we still waiting for?

The only problems I see about Yoruba people is that we always want to hear from our authority before we fight, but what is on the ground is beyond waiting for a command.

The Fulani that is waging war against us, are our enemy because Yoruba people are peaceful people, we don't like going into war without genuine reason; we like to accommodate another tribe in our land, but the people we accommodated are the one attacking us in our land.

Since I was born, all I know is that a person cannot be enslaved on his or her land, is either a person is abducted and taken to another land, but here the Fulanis are behaving as if they own our land

In my land here, I have said it and I'm saying it again, Fulani can never have upper hand in my land.

Some kings gave land to Fulanis, they are blaming themselves now.

I have said it, that I can't give a meter of land to Fulani talkless of a plot, let us be sincere how many Yorubas has been to Fulani land to claim their land over there, thus what audacity does a Fulani has to be demanding for land in our land.

The reason why I said I won't allow Fulanis to take over my land is that: when you give them land to graze, they will end up, marrying your children, later they will begin to claim that they have right to the thrown.

The only solution I will suggest is that state governments should take herdsmen to a portion in a single local government, with an agreement that they will be allowed to make use of the land for their trade till the period will expire.

Such an agreement must still be understood that the land does not belong to the Fulanis, because in future they will still strive to claim the land."

The king also advised, that if unity that is always enunciated is not going to work, Nigeria should split so that peace can reign.

In conclusion, the king said the Fulanis are all over the Yorubaland forestry and they fully prepared for war, so all Yorubas should rise to defend their land.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by johnmartus(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
If you like wake up they are coming for you. In my town Ak47 was given out to farmers free . Its part of farmer tool .

11 Likes

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by BusinessCity: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
This epidemynis getting out of hand
Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by johnmartus(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Buhari and his people will not know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Conrod: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
HRH,sir mind your speech before you are "sanusilized" ,only Igbos are free to make this type of statement.

12 Likes

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Asgard13: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
johnmartus:
Buhari and his people will not know peace.

Says a Yoruba man grin

11 Likes

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by tungamaje: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
We have been hearing the lamentations. for a long tme, what next because I don't think the youths are ready to act :

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by nairalandankrah: 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Good morning Oba but we need to be accomodating..
Good morning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
How time flies!

If only Yorubas knew it will get to this level.

But, what do I know?. Let me just maintain my lane before dem go me use settle dispute.

9 Likes

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
johnmartus:
If you like wake up they are coming for you. In my town Ak47 was given out to farmers free . Its part of farmer tool .
This is good... but are you for real?
Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Asgard13: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wise king...

Others get mouth no action

Some don turn dumb and deaf

Some na political fears

Others na igbos dem Dey see no be Fulani

They’re never united in any way..

Just maintain your lane and that of your subjects

Allow other cowards continue to chase igbos

Life nor balance ..

15 Likes

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Let me just buy banana and groundnut because this fight is gonna be so so sophisticated.

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Henix(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
No, let them not defend their land

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Asgard13: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Samson0599:

That one na normal chest beater... online worrior..
Na so yoruba farmers Dey run hide even with the suppose AK grin
Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nice one Oba,the era of waiting for overall instruction is over...we must take our destiny into our our hands..., Yoruba Ogun ya o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by NOwazobia: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
No, they should be docile, while they and their children are slaughtered like rams in their sleep by the fulanis. If your enemies don't sleep at night just to have you killed, then why must you sleep. Those advocating peace and dialogue online are not directly affected. They don't even live close to the affected areas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Racoon(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Watch how this man will be betrayed by his own people.

6 Likes

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Elvictor: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
angry grin

If Yoruba go into war where will Tinubu rule?

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by IamWonderful: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by johnmartus(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bro I'm not joke even if police do anyhow they will not hesitate to gun them down its fire for fire.
Samson0599:

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
johnmartus:
Bro I'm not joke even if police do anyhow they will not hesitate to gun them down its fire for fire.
Good ,is that in Ogun state
Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by johnmartus(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Oyo and Ogun should rise up fulani know their limit in some Yoruba town forget the media noise.
Samson0599:
Nice one Oba,the era of waiting for overall instruction is over...we must take our destiny into our our hands..., Yoruba Ogun ya o
Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Gandollaar(f): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
How time flies!

If only Yorubas knew it will get to this level.

But, what do I know?. Let me just maintain my lane before dem go me use settle dispute.
Yorubas made a mistake in 2015.
Mistake is part of human life.

But at this point, they should first of all come out to publicly denounce that support and apologize to Nigerians.

Thereafter, let them defend themselves any way they deem fit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by johnmartus(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ekiti state fayemi father has land he can give herdsmen if he like.
Samson0599:

Good ,is that in Ogun state
Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Gandollaar(f): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
IamWonderful:
Ok
grin grin

Mmili eju go awo onu
(Water don full frog mouth, e no fit croak again)

What made this 24hrs Igbo hater silent is very strong. In every topic on NL, this guy is fixated on Igbos, whether the topic is about them or not.

But I've been noticing a difference lately..

Dude just Taya for everything grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by johnmartus(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Will you shut up your gutter you called mouth. Which mistake Yoruba made.what Yoruba people benefit from Jonathan gov.
Gandollaar:
Yorubas made a mistake in 2015.
Mistake is part of human life.

But at this point, they should first of all come out to publicly denounce that support and apologize to Nigerians.

Thereafter, let them defend themselves any way they deem fit.
Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by middlebelter(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
When they started with us in Kogi and Kwara, my friend an strong follower of GMB was angry with me for attempting to escalate the attacks and portraying GMB a failure. Then I said when they are done with us they will enter into the core SW, he didn't believe me or agree it is possible. Now he can't make a single comment on Facebook again neither is he responding to my WhatsApp share messages on this issue. I hope the entire Yoruba land will realize the magnanimity of this crisis and be fully prepared.

You ask me about GMB, I will say he is monumental failure and disappointment to all the Yorubas that ever gave him support. I hope they will learn never to support El-Rufai for anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Gandollaar(f): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
johnmartus:
Will you shut up your gutter you called mouth. Which mistake Yoruba made.what Yoruba people benefit from Jonathan gov.
Johnmartus alapatinrin elesewogowogo grin

Of everyone in APC then, only buhari was good enough for the ticket.

Buhari that has no known record of success in business or governance...

Shame on you!

Who's asking you to vote Jonathan?

Eleponkan! grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by BOOZELEE: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hahahaha

War ke

who will fight the war?You?Abi the ones drinking ogogoro and shekpe in iya bisi joint?Abi the ones dancing shaku shaku in club

Who exactly?

Hahahaha! Jokers
Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by johnmartus(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
I'm ashamed of you kid.you don't know what you are saying.
Gandollaar:
Johnmartus alapatinrin elesewogowogo grin

Of everyone in APC then, only buhari was good enough for the ticket.

Buhari that has no known record of success in business or governance...

Shame on you!

Who's asking you to vote Jonathan?

Eleponkan! grin
Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Gandollaar(f): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm ashamed of you kid.you don't know what you are saying.
And na that shame dey kee you go so.

The 12m strong alimajiri voters are now all in the SW forest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland by Bkayyy: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
This people and mouth eh.
See him mouth like "We will fight back"
Yorubas should know that there is a big difference between writing history and making history

In history which we know theirs is mere story, they defeated the whole west Africa with mighty Oyo calvary but in reality, do Oyo indigenes own horses?

Who has ever seen a Yoruba man riding horse in Nigeria?

Don't get me wrong those of us that have stayed in the North will attest to the truth that Fulanis ride Camels and horses till this day Even their elites like Buhari still keeps cows.

So yorubas should not be deceived by the false history to peddle and try to be brave. Bravery and Yoruba does not go in line. All those Oyo calvary history is mere lies and folk tale.
In reality Yoruba race is an extension of Hausa that managed to gain attention after the Hausa Kingdoms were conquered by the fulani. In Hausa history, Yoruba are known as one of the seven Banza Bakwai of Hausa land.

What I am saying in essence is Yorubas should stop disturbing our news space and leave that land for Fulanis. How many plots is that land sef? Out of the entire SW that is 5 times of SW you people choose to die over few plots of land you are not using

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) / PDP Caught Using Poster Of Atiku And Obi In Bauchi (pictures) / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court Today, Apapa And His Boys Were Thoroughly Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.