Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter (888 Views)

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / Yoruba Actress,ronke Oshodi Oke Leaves Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by ExAngel007(f): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
A Magistrates Court in Lagos State has ordered
that a DNA paternity test be conducted on the
daughter of a Yoruba actress, Ronke Odusanya
following her separation from her estranged
partner, Olanrewaju Saheed.
Premium Times reports that Magistrate M.O.
Tanimola gave the order on Wednesday when the
case was brought before her at Court 8, Samuel
Ilori Court House, Ogba, Ikeja magisterial
district, Lagos.

The actress and her estranged partner,
Olanrewaju Saheed, popularly known as Jago
welcomed their daughter in 2019. The pair are
currently in court for several reasons including
the welfare of their daughter, Oluwafifehanmi.

It was reported that Saheed, through his lawyer,
requested the court to order a DNA test to
ascertain the paternity of the child, on the
grounds of suspicion of infidelity when the
matter came up in court on Wednesday,

The actress and her lawyer reportedly agreed to
the request on the condition that the DNA fees
and other bills be footed by Saheed.

The actress’ lawyer also pleaded with the court
to ensure it is a court-supervised DNA test.

Ms. Tanimola, ruling, decided on an undisclosed
hospital on Lagos Island for the test to be done,
and for the results to be sent directly to the
court.

She adjourned the case till March 31, for
further hearing.

Reports of their messy separation scandal first
surfaced online in December 2020. At the time,
it was alleged that the actress ‘‘ruined the
father of her child, financially by making him
sell off his assets to fulfill her luxurious
desires.”

Responding to the allegations, the Yoruba
actress said the rumours were 'irritating and
fact-less information."

She also slammed the report that she ruined the
father of her child, financially, saying "bank
statements can reveal who has been receiving
money from who and for what."

“While my silence will be taken for cowardice, I
will be calm because the truth always reveals
itself. I can defend myself but I won’t want my
daughter to grow up reading such irritating and
fact-less information. The court of social media
has always been myopic and manipulative.

“Remember you did not make me, you cannot
break me. Bank statements can reveal who has
been receiving money from who and for what.

Investigate before publishing. For the platform
used for peddling such absurdity, seeds sown will
surely germinate,” she said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/442457-court-orders-paternity-test-for-actress-ronke-odusanyas-daughter.html

Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Generalkaycee(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Marriage matter don tire me aswear..
it is important to realize that it is not always possible or worth it to fix a broken marriage. If things reach a point where you don't even want to come home, the marriage is likely not worth preserving.
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by merieam16(f): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Which DNA again...the baby resemble the dad naw

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
That baby looks exactly like him.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Omihanifa: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ronke odusanya should just shut up. How can she be indirectly saying she's the one giving the guy money undecided

Everyone knows JAGO is a big time Yahoo+ boy and there's no how on earth that Ronke odusanya will be sponsoring his lifestyle. This is a guy that owns about 13 exotic SUVs and two mansions in omole estate angry

The major reason the guy is angry and demanding for a DNA test is simply because there are rumours that he may not even be the father of the child, and his mother is strongly against him marrying the lady due to the fact that she once threatened the guy that she was going to reveal all his secrets to EFCC undecided

Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Chubby men and their wahala,it's only spineless men that takes such dirty route just because of separation, Nigerian men belong to the streets, non of them has anything tangible to offer,please if you are born in the 1980s upwards you are exempted from my comment.
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Homeboiy: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Ugolistikp: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
It's funny how women will be so entitled to a man's money ....even if he is ur husband still spend with sense...
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Mindlog: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
The court choosing the hospital where the DNA test should be done and have the results sent directly to the court is a good way to go.
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by TANID(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
OK
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by myami: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Zzor:
Chubby men and their wahala,it's only spineless men that takes such dirty route just because of separation, Nigerian men belong to the streets, non of them has anything tangible to offer,please if you are born in the 1980s upwards you are exempted from my comment.
did you read the gist at all or you are just being resentful. Next time read thoroughly and slowly before thinking of spewing your vile misandrist comments against men.
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by kenlolly75: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Even from the picture, it seems the guy is fed up already.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On This Important Issue. / My Mum Hates Me / How Effective Is Letter Of Recommendation For Federal Government Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.