Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Advice Needed On This Important Issue. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed On This Important Issue. (823 Views)

Advice Needed On My Late Dad's 1st Remembrance / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On This Important Issue. by Upforsex: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2021
I’m 22 years old and a graduate. I’ve been able to save up some amount of money in Lagos. And been thinking of traveling out. But recently I’ve been having sleepless nights regarding this issue of starting up a business as to go to a good country requires good money. I was thinking of masters in Poland but I don’t know anybody there to ask questions before going and all the process.

Now the reason for opening this thread is to you to please give me your opinions and advice in starting up a dry cleaning and dispatch rider business together in Lagos mainland.

I don’t have experience on the job but it’s something I think I can manage and employ workers too. Will I fail in it or not?
And how much is required of me to start this?

Please don’t ignore. Nigeria is hard and I came from a poor place. Your advice will go a long way to help me.

Thank you.
Re: Advice Needed On This Important Issue. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
I think it's good that you want to start your own business at an age when most people are thinking of clubbing, party and sex. But my advice to you is don't ever start a business you have no experience in, especially if your finances are limited. If those businesses are what you have a passion for, at least try to get some experience in a dry cleaning business or as a dispatch rider before you commence a startup; even if you initially have to work for free to get the experience. But generally, given a good location and a good business model, there is no reason why you should not be able to turn a good profit from either of those two fields...other people have done so.

I don't know anything about study or work in Poland, maybe someone else can guide you there.
Re: Advice Needed On This Important Issue. by mr405: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Upforsex:
I’m 22 years old and a graduate. I’ve been able to save up some amount of money in Lagos. And been thinking of traveling out. But recently I’ve been having sleepless nights regarding this issue of starting up a business as to go to a good country requires good money. I was thinking of masters in Poland but I don’t know anybody there to ask questions before going and all the process.

Now the reason for opening this thread is to you to please give me your opinions and advice in starting up a dry cleaning and dispatch rider business together in Lagos mainland.

I don’t have experience on the job but it’s something I think I can manage and employ workers too. Will I fail in it or not?
And how much is required of me to start this?

Please don’t ignore. Nigeria is hard and I came from a poor place. Your advice will go a long way to help me.

Thank you.
Have someone in ogba if you still interested.
Re: Advice Needed On This Important Issue. by Upforsex: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
mr405:

Have someone in ogba if you still interested.

Can you please drop her contact here
Re: Advice Needed On This Important Issue. by Wasky101: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2021
Upforsex:

This man wey dey find connect for ojodu since.
Make I bless you with one babe. She is actually not fine and also not sexy to me(my own opinion) but she get fine friend wey which dey bring for 3some.
I don Bleep plenty girls through her wey u no go believe say them dey do runs.
Bill is reasonable
Quote me on a dead thread if u interested.
I no fit post pictures here cos them be normal babes wey dey do coded runs. Infact in u see d main babe nah seventh day Adventist she be, no ear rings no makeup
Re: Advice Needed On This Important Issue. by Upforsex: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2021
Wasky101:

This man wey dey find connect for ojodu since.
Make I bless you with one babe. She is actually not fine and also not sexy to me(my own opinion) but she get fine friend wey which dey bring for 3some.
I don Bleep plenty girls through her wey u no go believe say them dey do runs.
Bill is reasonable
Quote me on a dead thread if u interested.
I no fit post pictures here cos them be normal babes wey dey do coded runs. Infact in u see d main babe nah seventh day Adventist she be, no ear rings no makeup

Chairman i go appreciate if you send me message on WhatsApp I don tire for those online stuffs. Notify me please soo I can remove number after you send message
Re: Advice Needed On This Important Issue. by Wasky101: 9:28am On Mar 04, 2021
Upforsex:

Chairman i go appreciate if you send me message on WhatsApp ‪‬. I don tire for those online stuffs. Notify me please soo I can remove number after you send message
Remove
Re: Advice Needed On This Important Issue. by Richy4(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2021
Studying Abroad is not really an easy task... Especially when you were not grounded financially...trust me I know... In other hand, Starting up a business you knew next to nothing about is just a recipe for a disaster...

Settle down and learn the business that u wanted to venture into... you must have heard of internship, learning of trade etc.. People that started/ inculcated that into business/ organization plan were not foolish you know...You are young, You needed experiences so that you will not waste your investment/ Capital... The world is a cruel place, there are hyenas, Vultures and Hawks in human form simply waiting for amateurs' like you to prey upon.. Just sit down and weigh your options very well ..

If you want to stay and learn the Business, Perfect.. Just humble yourself and stay focused for 2 years... Learn the business before you start.. it's not wise to employ people and be paying them salaries when you have not carried out the feasibility study of the business... or to know how lucrative/ the profit margin the business will be returning...

If it's to study in Poland, Very very nice.... Do not disturb yourself about knowing anyone before you travel... a lot of us did not know anyone before we travelled.. You will go there and you will see others like u that got no one... But before that,... Go to our modern day native doctor (Google) and make some consultations... Search for the cheapest University in Poland for international students.... Something might come up for you... If u see any Uni that is cheap and internationally friendly, just check their requirements...More especially the average expenditure of international students...

Finally, Your visa will be rejected if you have a little amount of money in your bank statement.... You don't need fasting and praying on this... It makes me laugh when people said that they were fasting over Visa... If you don't have money, your application will be rejected... Full stop.. One of the reason why countries rejects visas was because they don't want destitute in their countries.... street begging is prohibited in most advanced countries...They can't let someone in and tomorrow the person becomes financially challenged and starts inconveniencing their citizens or even 'taking arms'... So if you got money to pay your way through out your stay, u will be allowed in any country...

N.B: Please do not take my advice seriously because your case might be different embarassed... But this is what I can tell my nephew if he ask me... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On This Important Issue. by Upforsex: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
Richy4:
Studying Abroad is not really an easy task... Especially when you were not grounded financially...trust me I know... In other hand, Starting up a business you knew next to nothing about is just a recipe for a disaster...

Settle down and learn the business that u wanted to venture into... you must have heard of internship, learning of trade etc.. People that started/ inculcated that into business/ organization plan were not foolish you know...You are young, You needed experiences so that you will not waste your investment/ Capital... The world is a cruel place, there are hyenas, Vultures and Hawks in human form simply waiting for amateurs' like you to prey upon.. Just sit down and weigh your options very well ..

If you want to stay and learn the Business, Perfect.. Just humble yourself and stay focused for 2 years... Learn the business before you start.. it's not wise to employ people and be paying them salaries when you have not carried out the feasibility study of the business... or to know how lucrative/ the profit margin the business will be returning...

If it's to study in Poland, Very very nice.... Do not disturb yourself about knowing anyone before you travel... a lot of us did not know anyone before we travelled.. You will go there and you will see others like u that got no one... But before that,... Go to our modern day native doctor (Google) and make some consultations... Search for the cheapest University in Poland for international students.... Something might come up for you... If u see any Uni that is cheap and internationally friendly, just check their requirements...More especially the average expenditure of international students...

Finally, Your visa will be rejected if you have a little amount of money in your bank statement.... You don't need fasting and praying on this... It makes me laugh when people said that they were fasting over Visa... If you don't have money, your application will be rejected... Full stop.. One of the reason why countries rejects visas was because they don't want destitute in their countries.... street begging is prohibited in most advanced countries...They can't let someone in and tomorrow the person becomes financially challenged and starts inconveniencing their citizens or even 'taking arms'... So if you got money to pay your way through out your stay, u will be allowed in any country...

N.B: Please do not take my advice seriously because your case might be different embarassed... But this is what I can tell my nephew if he ask me... smiley

I really appreciate your efforts sir. And will like a continuous discussion with you about this. Which country are you presently please?
Re: Advice Needed On This Important Issue. by mr405: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
Upforsex:

Re: Advice Needed On This Important Issue. by mr405: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2021
Upforsex:

Howfar?
Re: Advice Needed On This Important Issue. by Zobah: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Have you started?

(1) (Reply)

In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers / Predicting Divorce - The Four Horseman / Do Children Owe Their Parents Repatriation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.