Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,378 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other (40240 Views)

VAT: Five Northern, Two South-west, Two South-South States Top Beneficiaries / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Slynation(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
In the north, we don't fear the governors or senators, the only person we fear in the east is Nnandi Kanu. We are afraid of his truths because it can make people wake up and pursue our northern leaders from power.
hmmmm.....yet some miscreants are calling him a drunkard!! I was once like them tho, until I realized the power in his words, he definitely knows too much concerning this country

3 Likes

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by dignity33: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
ESN is doing great job and should be emulate by South West instead of creating hoodlums who cease the opportunity to loot innocent citizen doing there legitimate business they should move to forest and farms to attack criminal herdsmen not in the town.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by junketer(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Why didn't they beat each other up? Now that's a story.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by AlfaB: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spaxon:
Let's make one thing clear.
You see the North .
They're always United no matter what.

Those Governors are solidly behind each other.
I may say it's because of their religion or something but their unity is the advantage they enjoy over there.

But you see the South.
It can't happen.
The day the south okays Unity
That's the day Nigeria will divide.

It's no mystery.
The Northerners know this.
More reason they always sow chaos amongst southern leaders.

It's common sense.
Why divided when you can be united and achieve more.

Another unity beggar spotted.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
dignity33:
ESN is doing great job and should be emulate by South West instead of creating hoodlums who cease the opportunity to loot innocent citizen doing there legitimate business they should move to forest and farms to attack criminal herdsmen not in the town.

ESN can only operate in thick bushes of Enugu and Orlu.

No wonder only you guys keeps seeing them.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by TheHolyGrail: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2021

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Commanderinpips: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
In the north, we don't fear the governors or senators, the only person we fear in the east is Nnandi Kanu. We are afraid of his truths because it can make people wake up and pursue our northern leaders from power.

So you believe Kanu is speaking the truth. More secrets about the north will soon be out

1 Like

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Those staying in enugu apart from ogbete where I fit find shop weh dey sell musical instruments
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by amanzejude(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Honestly, I must commend you for your comment. You are very correct.

Kaduna1stson:

1 Like

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Ubykcee(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
smiley
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/day-two-southeast-governors-shouted-at-each-other/
Very 'accurate' reporting by Tinubus Newspaper, the Nation! All because he wants to run for President!

1 Like

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is what Buhari have reduced the south to
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Spaxon(f): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
AlfaB:

Another unity beggar spotted.
Did you really have to say this
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Emotionss: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
The imo state governor is seriously against any south east security network that is compatant and daibolic. While wille wanted something in form of the Anambra state vigilante A.k.a Bakasi boys.

1 Like

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spaxon:

Did you really have to say this
You should be sensible to Ignore the Kunú drunkard.

1 Like

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by AmazingELixir: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
One thing I admire about the South East people is their doggedness... They don't wait for their state government to handle some pressing issues, they take the bull by it's horn.

If the 5 good for nothing criminals cannot come together and bring a lasting solution troubling their region, then they should allow the people do it themselves.

I trust the LIONS of the South South especially Nyesom Wike, Okowa and Obaseki.

If not for the antagonist Buhari and the evil manipulation of Amaechi Rivers state was on the verge of setting up their own security network wayback...anyways OSPAC is holding forth for the time being.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Golden057(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=Spaxon post=99030985][b] [color=#990000] Let's make one thing clear.
You see the North .
They're always United no matter what

U are my darling on this
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Cj4charles(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
E
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
AmazingELixir:

If not for the antagonist Buhari and the evil manipulation of Amaechi Rivers state was on the verge of setting up their own security network wayback...anyways OSPAC is holding forth for the time being.
You're very correct my brother, but you don't know what Master Wike is cooking.... By the way, what's the full meaning of OSPAC? Pardon my Ignorance.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by zinodizt: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
lion kwa
JidennaJason:
One thing I admire about the South East people is their doggedness... They don't wait for their state government to handle some pressing issues, they take the bull by it's horn.

If the 5 good for nothing criminals cannot come together and bring a lasting solution troubling their region, then they should allow the people do it themselves.

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by geemd434: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ipobman:
Slaves

Yorubas are known slaves all over the world. In Cuba USA UK Jamaica Brazil Ghana Benin republic even Togo. Slave trade na carry Yorubas all over this country.

Hausa/Fulani is ravaging your land yet your leaders are quite. Because they don't want to lose food that is offer by the north shame on you people

1 Like

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Gandollaar(f): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
DenreleDave:
Efu lefu shouting at each other but still go to drink MNK urine behind the curtain grin grin
That your imaginary urine must be what gave them liver to sack Fulanis from the bushes.

I think you and helinues should drink some now and go to Oyo to confront Iskilu grin

5 Likes

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by frankson1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spaxon:
You see the North .

I may say it's because of their religion or something but their unity is the advantage they enjoy over there.

But you see the South.
It can't happen.

It's no mystery.
[b]More reason they always sow chaos amongst southern leaders.

It's common sense.
[/b]

I don't get this @(the bolded). Are the Southern leaders kids? Each time we keep blaming others for their self-centeredness. Nobody is stopping them from uniting but their GREED and inability to come to an agreement.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:

The word lions has been bastardized that nobody now understands the exact prowess of the creature.

Wike and lion shouldn't be on same sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
I pity those that will volunteer to join the rubbish they are planning to set up. ESN will flush them out together with their masters boys (Fulani herdsmen).
They think they can keep deceiving the public. We already know they are all ass lickers and can never set-up anything that will fight their Northern masters and their boys.
Useless fools

1 Like

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Myself2(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thewrath:
Sellout governors!!
ESN we know!

Especially the supreme court wuruwuru governor aka hope uzodinma and dave umahi
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Kingrefreshed: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/day-two-southeast-governors-shouted-at-each-other/

You cannot tell us what they said to each other but you're here reporting Trash! You will surely have Gullible fellowers that will masturbate with this rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by AmazingELixir: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
You're very correct my brother, but you don't know what Master Wike is cooking.... By the way, what's the full meaning of OSPAC? Pardon my Ignorance.

Lolzz OSPAC stands for ONELGA Security Peace and Advocacy Council.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Teejay13(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Even though i came from the Eastern part of Nigeria, but I must say the truth, our leaders in the east are too self centered and that is why we can't move forward!
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Myself2(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spaxon:
You see the North .

But you see the South.
It can't happen.

It's no mystery.

It's common sense.

In the matter of the Fulani agenda to seize Nigeria, there is nothing like a united North
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by JONSYN7154: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spaxon:
You see the North .

But you see the South.
It can't happen.

It's no mystery.

It's common sense.
God bless you. You just nailed it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) / Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.