Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other (40250 Views)

VAT: Five Northern, Two South-west, Two South-South States Top Beneficiaries / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Lolzz OSPAC stands for ONELGA Security Peace and Advocacy Council.
Okay, many thanks bro.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by agbitaj(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by pat077: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
One thing I admire about the South East people is their doggedness... They don't wait for their state government to handle some pressing issues, they take the bull by it's horn.

If the 5 good for nothing criminals cannot come together and bring a lasting solution troubling their region, then they should allow the people do it themselves.

I trust the LIONS of the South South especially Nyesom Wike, Okowa and Obaseki.
Pls, delete okowa from the list.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
One thing I admire about the South East people is their doggedness... They don't wait for their state government to handle some pressing issues, they take the bull by it's horn.

If the 5 good for nothing criminals cannot come together and bring a lasting solution troubling their region, then they should allow the people do it themselves.

I trust the LIONS of the South South especially Nyesom Wike, Okowa and Obaseki.

Fulani has ravaged Delta state wella and killed many, okowa did nothing..

Same way winke and obaseki still wont do shit if same happens in their state
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spaxon:
Let's make one thing clear.
You see the North .
They're always United no matter what.

Those Governors are solidly behind each other.
I may say it's because of their religion or something but their unity is the advantage they enjoy over there.

But you see the South.
It can't happen.
The day the south okays Unity
That's the day Nigeria will divide.

It's no mystery.
The Northerners know this.
More reason they always sow chaos amongst southern leaders.

It's common sense.
Why divided when you can be united and achieve more.

''You see the North .
They're always United no matter what."

False
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Len234: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
411msc:
21 odd fixed match, RISK FREE. Visit the website on my signature to get it.

Please how can someone subscribe to this?
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by japhethGold: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Send details to japhethjev@gmail.com

liprises:
Production manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Excellentmind: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Southeastern governors can only be united and set up security network, if Dave Umahi is excluded from from the plan. Umahi is a saboteur. He is the reason there is division between southeast and south-south governors.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by ThatFairGuy1: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
you'll find the likes of kriss216 Fahdiga in this kind of thread
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Gadaluck(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spaxon:
You see the North .

I may say it's because of their religion or something but their unity is the advantage they enjoy over there.

But you see the South.
It can't happen.

It's no mystery.

It's common sense.

Ur gbamsolutely right!

1 Like

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see clearly that David umahi is one of the two even though their names weren't made public. This I have seen.
Gburugburu n Supreme Court Governor!
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by keneck1: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nomorelove:
With all due respect, Buhari is a verified fool. One Nigeria is a fallacy
ok,is that all
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Fahdiga(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
you'll find the likes of kriss216 Fahdiga in this kind of thread
So you believed this fake news from Lagos Ibadan expressway Brown envelope journalism
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by ThatFairGuy1: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
So you believed this fake news from Lagos Ibadan expressway Brown envelope journalism
Why should you, when it's not about Tinubu's types of poo.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Fahdiga(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Why should you, when it's not about Tinubu's types of poo.
Every bad news about Tinubu is always true
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Bitcoinmake: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by booblacain(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spaxon:
You see the North .

But you see the South.
It can't happen.

It's no mystery.

It's common sense.

Ganduhe and El Rufai are not agreeing as we speak. so what can you say about that?
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by criuze(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
if they like let them set another body guards

but make dey no cross lines with ESN

Umuazi adiachi kwaoo
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Spaxon(f): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
You should be sensible to Ignore the Kunú drunkard.
Sometimes you have to make them feel loved yunno grin

1 Like

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Spaxon(f): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=Golden057 post=99031609][/quote] grin
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spaxon:

Sometimes you have to make them feel loved yunno grin
You can go ahead and make zombies feel "loved"

I am here to torment them, I have no love left to spare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by ariesbull: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Clowns.... They shouldn't bother.... ESN are doing a fantastic job
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Welcum: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
jedisco:
Not bad... As far as their disagreement was based on sound argument and in the good of the people...
But if it was for their selfish interest then it'd be a huge disappointment.

Most decisions that turned around great nations were borne out of heated discussions.
My dear, you are deep. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Bighead9: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
[b]One thing I admire about the South East people is their doggedness... They don't wait for their state government to handle some pressing issues, they take the bull by it's horn.

I trust the LIONS of the South South especially Nyesom Wike, Okowa and Obaseki.[/b]

What is doggedness here, when the South East leaders can never agree on anything. This should be a thing of worry to you and your region. Is this how you will run Biafra, when the North finaly gives them independence?

Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Sagay212: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Southern governors love to speak grammar and like to form political correctness, diplomacy and unnecessary maturity.

Northern governors are granting amnesty to terrorists and protecting their bandits but southern leaders are arresting protesters. Southern governors will be calling and shouting for peace while a.bokis are killing their people right in their own state. The northern governors will be quiet while their people go to the south to cause trouble and kill, the useless southern governors too will keep quiet, but the moment southerners decide to protect themselves or fight back, northern leaders will find their voice and quickly send hausa/fulani police and army to protect them, while the foo.lish southern governors and useless elders will be shouting'lets call for peace' yen yen yen. Call for peace after your people have been killed like chickens by fulani terrorists. Such a shame.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by onuman: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/day-two-southeast-governors-shouted-at-each-other/

It’s bunkum. Security militants to guard a region against invaders from other regions in THE SAME COUNTRY? Never a solution because the invaders will always come back so long as there are no sovereign borders for the region.

Declare Oduduwa and Biafra Republics - that is only solution. Other Republics like in the Niger Delta or Middle Belt can follow.
Problem of herdsmen and insurgents from the north stops there.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by EzeAro: 1:54am On Feb 14, 2021
And some bastards will be asking why we didn't allow our useless spineless fat governors establish a security outfit, I hope you can now all see why no Igbo person takes those useless charlatans serious in the East... if we had to tow the path of going about the security of the East "constitutionally" by waiting on those incompetent clowns we call governors, fulani herdsmen would have converted the South East into a caliphate. Thank God for ESN, we will support them with every resource and effort necessary.
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by showafrica(m): 3:50am On Feb 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see clearly that David umahi is one of the two even though their names weren't made public. This I have seen.

Yea, he looks like the major efulefu...
Re: The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other by Spaxon(f): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
You can go ahead and make zombies feel "loved"

I am here to torment them, I have no love left to spare.
Lol be calming down na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) / Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) / What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.