Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? (28216 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) / Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest / AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Oshokalo: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
yeye pipol them una won finish bobirisky money,make he start they give una 1 million each shey
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by MarieSucre(f): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2021
Brendaniel:
You see something I've learnt about trend is : even a stupid idea can be adopted and accepted by a large number of persons, initially when bobrisky started his crazy looks people over-looked and said he was been stupid instead of the government puting a stop to his stupid appearance they over-looked it, constant social media feed and money show off and followers started coming and now this is where we are with bobrisky

TRUTH: even a stupid idea with constant feeding of the idea to people can be adopted by people you think are not stupid...

Would you allow a man who dressed completely like a woman into your car for a free lift?

The ones that have allowed men dressed like men into their car for free lift and have been attacked, robbed or kidnapper nko?

You are acting like men dressing like men suddenly makes them saints or it's an achievement.
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by MarieSucre(f): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2021
Babara1994:

You never sabi ur greedy gender ba. They love money pass anything

How come 99% of our politicians who also like money pass anything and are greedy are male? undecided
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Brendaniel: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
MarieSucre:

The ones that have allowed men dressed like men into their car for free lift and have been attacked, robbed or kidnapper nko?

You are acting like men dressing like men suddenly makes them saints or it's an achievement.

Sorry you didn't get my message...
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Babara1994(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
MarieSucre:

How come 99% of our politicians who also like money pass anything and are greedy are male? undecided
Have you heard of the names "Patricia Eteh and Deziani Alison Madueke"

You seem not to know how terrible Nigerian women can be.
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by MarieSucre(f): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Babara1994:

Have you heard of the names "Patricia Eteh and Deziani Alison Madueke"

You seem not to know how terrible Nigerian women can be.

Wow! You were able to find 2 names! Congrats.

Now list out the ones for Nigerian men? Let's see how many pages you'll use.

Fyi I know how they can be, but Nigerian men are light years ahead, we would another 500 years to amass a list of greedy female politicians that even comes close to that of men.

Anyway, you can start your list for Nigerian men now.
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Babara1994(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
MarieSucre:

Wow! You were able to find 2 names! Congrats.

Now list out the ones for Nigerian men? Let's see how many pages you'll use.

Fyi I know how they can be, but Nigerian men are light years ahead, we would another 500 years to amass a list of greedy female politicians that even comes close to that of men.

Anyway, you can start your list for Nigerian men now.
Why many women do politics? Don't be silly
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by MarieSucre(f): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Babara1994:

So I see that you started writing the list on men and saw that it was way longer so you decided to hide behind this off point response. Please don't try to deviate. Do the list!
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by MarieSucre(f): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Babara1994:

I wonder why...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby / Ubi Franklin Pictured With Another Woman, Fans React / Namia Roberts: Meet Actress, Model And Producer At 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.